Liverpool

x42bn6

Wasn't it the Spurs game? Ferdinand, Evans, Brown, Evra, Rafael, Hargreaves, Giggs, Anderson, Rooney and Nani - and both Welbeck and Fábio got injured during the game (Eckersley made his debut after being subbed on, I believe).

Also, Ronaldo wasn't fully fit for that game, Tévez exhausted because he had literally played for 2 years without a rest and didn't O'Shea have an injection for that game?

MUFCgal

Wasn't it the Spurs game? Ferdinand, Evans, Brown, Evra, Rafael, Hargreaves, Giggs, Anderson, Rooney and Nani - and both Welbeck and Fábio got injured during the game (Eckersley made his debut after being subbed on, I believe).

Also, Ronaldo wasn't fully fit for that game, Tévez exhausted because he had literally played for 2 years without a rest and didn't O'Shea have an injection for that game?
Yes, I was at that game. It was the FA Cup match at Old Trafford in January? We were decimated at that point with injuries, but yet we still marched on and went top of the league. Says a lot about the quality of our squad.

prateik

like the united game , the dippers will find something extra from somewhere and lyon will feck it up ..

bound to happen

prateik

apparently both aquilani and torres are starting
all the talk by rafa was to get everyone down so that he can be their hero by inspiring injured players to play and win