London 2012 Olympic Competition

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Our Icelandic runner in the marathon finished 42nd. Good for him. Only started running marathons less than a year ago.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Quite a few empty seats. cnuts who didn't turn up, I really wanted to see the basketball.

NoLogo

Looks like Spain really got a good chance of winning this game.

James hasn't stepped up yet and even Kobe has been a bit anonymous so far.

Pau and Howard next season will be a real nightmare for most teams to deal with next season.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Incompetent fecking refs. Not a kick. It has to be intentional.

Then that foul on Love...the hand = the ball. No way it's a foul. fecking cnuts.

ha_rooney

Brilliant quarter. US look a bit tired today.

ha_rooney

Rudy's a bit of a tit.

Gasols have to come back in, can't get too far behind.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
How was that not a technical foul from Rudy?
:lol: You think they'll call something on Spain? International ball has lots of those blocks 50 feet from the basket. It should be an intentional foul to stop play like that.

mu77

the talking heads doing the game here in the states - collins is good the other guys shit. "lebron on the bench who do the us have handle the ball?"
well nimrod , kobi - paul , durrant are on the floor. what a dunce.

refs want to get on TV - call fouls!

ha_rooney

Gasol's played hard, looking forward to him being our 4th best player next season :drool:

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen! They called a moving screen!

kps88

How shit are Spain from the outside? They've barely even attempted any 3's this quarter.

ha_rooney

Valiant effort from Spain but in the end the US had too much for them. Would've been interesting if Gasol had played the more minutes of the second half, could've been the difference.

I hope they don't adopt an U-23 policy in the next games, this has been a good tournament and you want to see the best players against each other, even if the US dominates.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Caze for France with a really good ride there, particularly considering how the horse coped with the obstacles for the Mexican in the first round.

The British now out of medal contention unfortunately.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
No they aren't. Sam Murray starts eight seconds back, which is the exact same position Mhairi Spence was in when she won Gold at the World Championship.
True enough. With the TV barely a foot away from my face i should have seen that. :o

It would be great if we did medal as the women have done so in every Olympics where the MP has featured.

The random nature and lack of time to become associated with the horse adds such jeopardy. Did you hear about the Italian i thin it was, who has a fear of horses? Pleased when she made it round.