Love/Hate

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Official
Its over
Great way to end it. RTE saying they are working on a spin off though. Not sure how I feel about that, maybe it would be better to let it end a fantastic programme and forget a spin off? Hmmm

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Great way to end it. RTE saying they are working on a spin off though. Not sure how I feel about that, maybe it would be better to let it end a fantastic programme and forget a spin off? Hmmm
Depends on what the spin off is
Carolan said Aido could get a spin off....Personally, I'd like to see older characters like Hughie, from previous seasons, been brought back in their own spin off. Robert Sheehan's career hasn't exactly exploded since he left so maybe he could come back.

Who knows?!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Makes sense, Christ knows how they could have kept going for one more season. Nice that they didn't wait until they had driven it into the ground popularity wise.

Fair play, it was a nice ending given that nobody knew it was the last ever episode in the lead up to it. Cool that he didn't feel the need to wrap things up too neatly either.

Jammydodger7

Disappointed because it was such a great show but it was the right thing to do, they went out on top instead of dragging it out which a lot of American shows seem to do.

KanieKaned

Ha hold the phone. . .

Apparently it is happening, but just not till either 2016 or 2017.

What a crock of shit
That could easily leave it open for Nidge to return a couple of years down the line. I personally don't know if it should be it could be used as a way to lead him back in. He's been shot and narrowly survives and goes to ground possibly in Spain if Terence genuinely wasn't involved in the shooting and Patrick had just managed to find him himself.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
That could easily leave it open for Nidge to return a couple of years down the line. I personally don't know if it should be it could be used as a way to lead him back in. He's been shot and narrowly survives and goes to ground possibly in Spain if Terence genuinely wasn't involved in the shooting and Patrick had just managed to find him himself.
Nah Nidge is definitely dead....Carolan and TVL have both confirmed it sadly.

Perhaps they'll do a more emotive side to the show now....Showing how these "gangsters" actions affect their loved ones like Trish, Elmo's family and what not.

Still think they should have just ended it

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I just watched this again and its still brilliant. The whole storyline in episode 5 had me tense as feck and thats even though I still mostly knew what was going to happen.

There was a few more seasons there I think if they wanted - still could make a comeback too with certain characters
I hope it does

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Just to say I've only got round to watching all 5 series of this show as mentions of it was appearing on my news feeds as it's now available to view on the ITV X app.

What a fantastic show. Definately one of my all time favourites.

Great also to get to see more Charlie Murphy as I'm not long after seeing her in Happy Valley and Obsession. What a babe