Television Love Island 2018

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Eyal is just a moron. I loved when they called him over and started asking him about the stars. He thinks he is deep and smart but really he is almost as thick as the scouser :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I caught the Australian Love Island the other day. I think it was better than this season's UK version. Girls are better looking imo

jungledrums

I caught the Australian Love Island the other day. I think it was better than this season's UK version. Girls are better looking imo
I went to school with one of the fellas on the Aussie love island - the show is pure trash... and I have not missed a second. But yes, the Aussie girls are definitely better looking.

Member 39557

I had to watch some of this. All the women wear so much make-up, they look like different people when they scrape it all off.
There's one woman on there that looks like Ant Mcpartlin in drag, do you think he's gone there for rehab?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jack’s a great lad.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Shite episode tonight. Not enjoying the fact that there’s so many ‘nailed-on’ relationships already as it makes the recoupling episodes so drama-free.

I think it needs quite a few new housemates to liven things up a bit.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Shite episode tonight. Not enjoying the fact that there’s so many ‘nailed-on’ relationships already as it makes the recoupling episodes so drama-free.

I think it needs quite a few new housemates to liven things up a bit.
Been the worst series by far.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Alex has some balls finally
I’ve been tired of him with a few nights now. Hopefully he gets binned off soon. He’s a whiny, self-entitled bore who has absolutely no clue how to read or converse with girls. Samira, his best pal on the show, distinctly told him to be careful with Ellie before the recoupling as she saw through Ellie’s intentions. Alex threw Samira to the wolves in terms of the recoupling and now she seems to like Sam, so when it’s the girls turn to choose, Alex’s safety net is gone and he is, thankfully, toast.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’ve been tired of him with a few nights now. Hopefully he gets binned off soon. He’s a whiny, self-entitled bore who has absolutely no clue how to read or converse with girls. Samira, his best pal on the show, distinctly told him to be careful with Ellie before the recoupling as she saw through Ellie’s intentions. Alex threw Samira to the wolves in terms of the recoupling and now she seems to like Sam, so when it’s the girls turn to choose, Alex’s safety net is gone and he is, thankfully, toast.
That Ellie played him like a fiddle unfortunately, he fell for it as he was desperate to make something work.

Same with Samira/Sam, don't think he's really into her but she was the only available option.

Looks like shit may be going down with Megan!

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
Even I’ve got in to it this year cos of the missus. In truth, I even watch it when she’s not here now :nervous:

I’ve been tired of him with a few nights now. Hopefully he gets binned off soon. He’s a whiny, self-entitled bore who has absolutely no clue how to read or converse with girls.
Couldn’t have said it any better. I felt sorry for him at first - like i imagine most did - but he is the most vanilla guy in the history of mankind and he does this annoying passive-aggressive thing.

Megan has really grown on me.
Megan has the prettiest features outa the girls, for me. Got Wes to drop Laura like ASAP.

P.S. I have no shame.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Megan is an absolute thundercnut

GloryHunter07

Megan has the prettiest features outa the girls, for me. Got Wes to drop Laura like ASAP.

P.S. I have no shame.
Man eater alert! :devil:

Hard to blame Wes for following his dick but Laura is probably a nicer person than Megan, just a bit old and damaged.

Skills

Snitch
Rumour of some interesting videos and photos of Megan on reddit. Won't confirm or deny

Heardy

Cant help being hooked by it this year. its trashy but interesting to see how peoole react to social / dating situations. its like big brother for pretty people.

like most i felt sorry for Dr Alex but hes just a bit wet and has no clue how to flirt or act in that environment. Maybf Ellie played him a bit but hes playing the vicitim and its fecking cringy to see the desperation.

my missus' facebook has every girl calling megan a bitch- but shes got a lot of frint and that intimidates a lot of women. but i say fair play to wes, that laura would piss me off and if hes just looking to get his dick wet, Megan is WAY hotter.

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
Megan is an absolute thundercnut
That she is but daym she HAWT

Man eater alert! :devil:

Hard to blame Wes for following his dick but Laura is probably a nicer person than Megan, just a bit old and damaged.
Yeah I thought Laura was a bit funny at first the way her head turned once she heard how much Wes once spent on a date. But since then she’s shown some good qualities tbf.

But again.

Megan is HAWT

Brinky

Watching Wes mug off Laura in such fashion was hard to watch as well. :lol:

SteveTheRed

Watching Wes mug off Laura in such fashion was hard to watch as well. :lol:
I loved when she told him "fine it's over then" and he was like "Ok fine, bye"...it's probably for the best, Laura completely belittles him and seems a proper whiny cnut.

Megan is a proper homewrecker! But damnnnn fine. Wes got some will power when she had him alone on the roof, absolutely begging.

I'm totally sucked into this show, I've been avoiding it for years because I knew this would happen. Shame on me.

GloryHunter07

I loved when she told him "fine it's over then" and he was like "Ok fine, bye"...it's probably for the best, Laura completely belittles him and seems a proper whiny cnut.
Laura has been overly naggy and insecure but you cant blame her for last night.

Megan is a proper homewrecker! But damnnnn fine. Wes got some will power when she had him alone on the roof, absolutely begging.
I think she will get bored of Wes fairly quickly

SteveTheRed

Laura has been overly naggy and insecure but you cant blame her for last night.

I think she will get bored of Wes fairly quickly
No doubt she will get bored. But at the end of the day, I think Wes is better off without Laura regardless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Rumour of some interesting videos and photos of Megan on reddit. Won't confirm or deny
Jesus Mary and Joseph :eek: I won't look at her in the same way anymore :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Erin and Taylor are definitely the hottest

Milli has a great arse

GloryHunter07

Kind of surprised the boys booted out their mates bird. Perhaps she didnt bother to be friendly with them?