Television Love Island 2018

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Good to see another Adam fan @Buchan

Can’t agree with you on Georgia though, she’s a total babe.

fergosaurus

Megan didn't hesitate to decide to go with Wes or leave the island with Alex. She didn't even look at him, just went over and sat next to Wes. :lol:

Some pics have leaked of her before she had surgery. I can see where the insecurity comes from.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Georgia is a chav. And saying that she wanted to jump in bed with that fake Wes lookalike and rip his clothes off but didn't because she is loyal as if that is such an amazing feat. :lol: My girlfriend would be pissed if I said that.

Laura is well annoying too. She's a complete bitch who acts like she is perfect and does no wrong and constantly tried to belittle Wes. The preview for tomorrow's episode having a go at Georgia she comes across as a total bitch. Samira is well annoying too.

How the hell did Ellie "she's playing games boys" and poshboy Charlie get voted safe? Who likes them?

Alex is weird but class, the smouldering shit was hilarious. Adam is cool too, shame he is gone.
The smouldering stuff was classic. Probably one of the funniest moments. It was so embarrassing that it's almost like he is trolling her. She must be thinking what the hell is wrong with him.

Hal9000

Megan didn't hesitate to decide to go with Wes or leave the island with Alex. She didn't even look at him, just went over and sat next to Wes. :lol:

Some pics have leaked of her before she had surgery. I can see where the insecurity comes from.

She's 12 years old in that pic.

fergosaurus

She's 12 years old in that pic.
Really? It didn't cross my mind that she could have been younger than 18 in that pic. She looks like a normal girl, just a bit nerdy which could be where the insecurity comes from.

JoaquinJoaquin

Georgia is a chav. And saying that she wanted to jump in bed with that fake Wes lookalike and rip his clothes off but didn't because she is loyal as if that is such an amazing feat. :lol: My girlfriend would be pissed if I said that.

Laura is well annoying too. She's a complete bitch who acts like she is perfect and does no wrong and constantly tried to belittle Wes. The preview for tomorrow's episode having a go at Georgia she comes across as a total bitch. Samira is well annoying too.

How the hell did Ellie "she's playing games boys" and poshboy Charlie get voted safe? Who likes them?

Alex is weird but class, the smouldering shit was hilarious. Adam is cool too, shame he is gone.
I thought that to. I find her the most annoying on the show actually, and that is saying something.

SteveTheRed

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the voting means feck all. That's why it's free, the producers just look at the results of the vote and decide whether to keep it or decide themselves.

JoaquinJoaquin

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the voting means feck all. That's why it's free, the producers just look at the results of the vote and decide whether to keep it or decide themselves.
I do think the producers manipulated that last night so that Megan (for entertainment purposes) was kept in.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Megan is a proper yoke. Her before and after photos are hilarious. Can't stand Wes' face. It annoys me to feck. Alex is a boring, hopeless dork. Sam is dull. Josh is vanilla. Charlie is just, background fodder. New Jack is a budget version of Adam. Old Jack is grand, kinda fella I'd go for a beer with. Samira is a snake. Laura is a trollop. Georgia is a melt. Old Ellie is a cracker. New Ellie looks constantly tired. Dani is a sweetheart if not annoying. Poor Grace has to suffer Alex. Kaz is fiiiiine.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I enjoyed that. I have no love for Georgia but I’m happy to see her call out Laura and Ellie, both of whom I find nauseous. Laura is the most insecure woman I think I’ve ever seen - I have no clue why then, as a near 40-year-old woman, she is on a show predominantly featuring 18-25 hot-as-feck bombshells. It was only ever going to compound those insecurities even more.

Ellie, I’ve thought, has been a witch since day one and I find her unbearable. I was delighted to see Alex stick the boot into her a couple of times tonight, too.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
U wot? Danni is a trooper.
She is one of the worst. She talks so much shit and acts like she is better than everyone. Even the Ellie and Georgia shit she is going on why is Ellie getting involved. Like what? Dani is the one who threw her nose in and tried to tell everyone what happened when she wasn't there. Wtf is she getting involved for. All the more ridiculous because she's completely wrong about what even happened.

All her sly little remarks about Adam. She thinks she is top shit but she is just an annoying little patronizing bitch who likes to cry because Jack said oh my god.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I enjoyed that. I have no love for Georgia but I’m happy to see her call out Laura and Ellie, both of whom I find nauseous. Laura is the most insecure woman I think I’ve ever seen - I have no clue why then, as a near 40-year-old woman, she is on a show predominantly featuring 18-25 hot-as-feck bombshells. It was only ever going to compound those insecurities even more.

Ellie, I’ve thought, has been a witch since day one and I find her unbearable. I was delighted to see Alex stick the boot into her a couple of times tonight, too.
Completely opposite, glad someone else finally had enough of Georgia blabbering on about being loyal. Imagine having to listen to that 24/7.

Laura is insecure and annoying too but there is nothing to call her out about. Georgia physically forced Jack into a kiss then came back rattling off about being loyal and real. She's a joke. Absolute chav.

Buchan

I am so thrilled that the vindictive witch that is Georgia is finally being found out in the villa and that the general public are starting to wise up to her. I noted in this thread before that I don’t like her, I don’t trust her and that I detest her sense of entitlement. Her behaviour towards New Jack (who has come across as a thoroughly decent sort) in last night’s show when teasing him over getting dumped (“Dry your eyes, mate”) was absolutely abhorrent. I genuinely hope she starts getting alienated in the villa now or that she’s booted off tonight. I am so sick of her at this point and her incessant victim-playing.

Buchan

Also, how fecking annoying is Laura? How could you date someone like that? She binned New Jack saying she “wasn’t feeling it” and asked Georgia to be “besties” again and to “put it behind us”, yet within hours, here she was lambasting Georgia in front of the group and calling her “hypocritical” and then asked New Jack to forget everything she said the night before because she “didn’t mean it”.

She’s an insecure tosspot. Headwrecker 101.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I saw 20 minutes of it last night for the first time ever and found it hilarious that the lads were just having a big laugh between themselves whilst the women were bitching and embroiled in loads of drama. Classic.

SteveTheRed

I am so thrilled that the vindictive witch that is Georgia is finally being found out in the villa and that the general public are starting to wise up to her. I noted in this thread before that I don’t like her, I don’t trust her and that I detest her sense of entitlement. Her behaviour towards New Jack (who has come across as a thoroughly decent sort) in last night’s show when teasing him over getting dumped (“Dry your eyes, mate”) was absolutely abhorrent. I genuinely hope she starts getting alienated in the villa now or that she’s booted off tonight. I am so sick of her at this point and her incessant victim-playing.
Also, how fecking annoying is Laura? How could you date someone like that? She binned New Jack saying she “wasn’t feeling it” and asked Georgia to be “besties” again and to “put it behind us”, yet within hours, here she was lambasting Georgia in front of the group and calling her “hypocritical” and then asked New Jack to forget everything she said the night before because she “didn’t mean it”.

Nailed it. Agree with everything here. New Jack actually seems like a decent bloke and respected him not just caving under the pressure to hook back up with Laura after she said everything she said wasn't true. I think he probably thought about what she said the night before and thought "You might not think it now, but you were probably onto something."

Georgia is such an annoying shite. Get VAR involved, show them the video! I can't believe the amount of girls that defend her on Twitter. I said to my missus last night, garantuee there will be girls out there defend it and put the blame on new jack "He made her think, she should kiss him...it's his fault" fecking morons.

Also, nearly every girl in there has never been told "No" before in their life. Trainwrecks.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Yeah I was glad Jack didn't go running back to her. So many people think they can just say what they want, then the next day "oh forget about it I didn't mean it".

She clearly expected him to just be like "Oh OK babe everything's fine". Good lad, stick to your guns. He did nothing wrong.

iluvoursolskjær

Searching for life's white text in London
All her sly little remarks about Adam. She thinks she is top shit but she is just an annoying little patronizing bitch who likes to cry because Jack said oh my god.
:lol: I don’t think there has been a more ridiculous moment in the Villa. Does think she’s the absolute dogs bollocks don’t she.

Agree with all of that. Fully would have deserve each other as besties they do. Georgia has the psychological makeup of a child who the world must revolve around because something something loyalty something [insert I don’t think she knows what that word means Meme]. Laura is just losing the plot at this point and it’s making for rather grim viewing; thought new Jack dealt with all her and Georgia’s shite like a gent.

Yeah I was glad Jack didn't go running back to her. So many people think they can just say what they want, then the next day "oh forget about it I didn't mean it".

She clearly expected him to just be like "Oh OK babe everything's fine". Good lad, stick to your guns. He did nothing wrong.
She kept repeating something like ‘I’m trying to apologise and I don’t think you realise how hard this is for me’. fecking hell well we’re all sorry that you mugged him off babe we really are dw take a tissue.

Oo0AahCantona

Can we just appreciate some of the sound editing this season, When it all started to kick off last week and they slowly dropped Insomnia i was pissing myself, too good.

SteveTheRed

:lol: I don’t think there has been a more ridiculous moment in the Villa. Does think she’s the absolute dogs bollocks don’t she.

Agree with all of that. Fully would have deserve each other as besties they do. Georgia has the psychological makeup of a child who the world must revolve around because something something loyalty something [insert I don’t think she knows what that word means Meme]. Laura is just losing the plot at this point and it’s making for rather grim viewing; thought new Jack dealt with all her and Georgia’s shite like a gent.

She kept repeating something like ‘I’m trying to apologise and I don’t think you realise how hard this is for me’. fecking hell well we’re all sorry that you mugged him off babe we really are dw take a tissue.
:lol: Silly bint, in her head she must be thinking "I've said sorry, he must automatically accept that and forgive me why is he being such a lil bitch"

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Feckin' hell, how many centuries is this Island of Dr Moreau thing going on for?!?

spwd

Don’t think the programme would be anything without Iain Sterlings commentary, makes me piss myself :lol:.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
How Georgia can have people defend her I have no idea.

Annoyed the shit out of me how often she called herself loyal, and then does what she does, then plays the victim card.

She won't, but I hope she goes tonight.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Saw Caroline Flack tweet that the kiss was going to be shown and VAR was going to be used, got all excited thinking it was going to be shown in the villa and cause more drama but missed the 'aftersun' hashtag. Gutted.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Don't tell me I'm still on that feckin' island!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Think season 2 and 3 started with a bang, and were up and down in terms of entertainment throughout their respective seasons. This one's been more of a slow burner and slowly gotten better and better. Great TV.

spwd

Quickly becoming the hottest one in there. She's not getting much airtime but seems like a nice girl too.

Also Laura is quite hot, Kylie Minogue vibe going on - but genuine psycho
They should put kylie in instead of laura, she looks younger.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I stumbled upon an amazing video of Laura on a website of questionable morality :drool: