Television Love Island 2018

SteveTheRed

That new lad, Idris....proper snake. Obviously been told to say that to stir it up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That new lad, Idris....proper snake. Obviously been told to say that to stir it up.
Yeah I really dislike him already, can't stand the cocky "I'm gods gift I'm all your type" sort of person.

I wasn't surprised he pulled that move TBH, will be interesting to know if he was told to do it.

Georgia is 100% going to sway isn't she. You can tell she's not really happy with Sam, he's just a place holder.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Yeah I really dislike him already, can't stand the cocky "I'm gods gift I'm all your type" sort of person.

I wasn't surprised he pulled that move TBH, will be interesting to know if he was told to do it.

Georgia is 100% going to sway isn't she. You can tell she's not really happy with Sam, he's just a place holder.
I've heard she's loyal. Sam should be fine.

Adam-Utd

I've heard she's loyal. Sam should be fine.
She's certainly trying to tell herself that isn't she :lol:

I think as Ellie said, if you have to mention it so many times that generally means you don't believe it yourself.

SteveTheRed

Yea it ridiculous, type of behaviour I used to see from 18 year old lads in their Corsa's. Luckily, and it feels strange to say this, but I think the girls are bit more mature than to fall for that.

I just hope they show that clip of Georgia and Jack, can't wait to see the shitstorm. Jack will probably flip out when he hers Idris been chatting shit behind his back.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Have I mentioned before how much I loathe Georgia (and by extension, the hoardes of young, entitled white girls nowadays)? Okay, I might have said it a dozen times already but I feel it’s worth stressing again. She is a Grade A wanker.

spwd

Have I mentioned before how much I loathe Georgia (and by extension, the hoardes of young, entitled white girls nowadays)? Okay, I might have said it a dozen times already but I feel it’s worth stressing again. She is a Grade A wanker.
Link?:wenger:

GloryHunter07

Even though Laura is a mess & all over the place i still like her as a person. Massive insecurity issues though.

SteveTheRed

The Fiat 500s love her. Winds me up.

Buchan

Even though Laura is a mess & all over the place i still like her as a person. Massive insecurity issues though.
I don’t loathe her as much as I used to (maybe I’m being more sympathetic to her now, who knows?) but her incessant insecurities are just so irritating. She moans and complains about EVERYTHING. It’s so unattractive and I’d hate my life if she was my girlfriend.

GloryHunter07

I don’t loathe her as much as I used to (maybe I’m being more sympathetic to her now, who knows?) but her incessant insecurities are just so irritating. She moans and complains about EVERYTHING. It’s so unattractive and I’d hate my life if she was my girlfriend.
Yeah she needs to work on controlling the crazy otherwise she will turn into a right bunny boiler.

A freind of a freind lives out in Dubai (?) where she worked and said lots of girls follow the same patern. Move out there, party hard and sleep around, then start to lose their shit as they get older and struggle to find someone to settle down with.

Buchan

Samira has left the villa, apparently. Poor girl - I doubt very much Frankie wants to get into a relationship with her on the outside. Like, there’s no way he’d have left the villa if the shoe was on the other foot.

Adam-Utd

Samira has left the villa, apparently. Poor girl - I doubt very much Frankie wants to get into a relationship with her on the outside. Like, there’s no way he’d have left the villa if the shoe was on the other foot.
That's a shame, but probably for the best. She didn't want to get with anybody else and her mind was made up with Frankie, so there wasn't much point her staying.

hope it works out for her, but I'm not sure the feeling was mutual.

diarm

The challenge was good craic in fairness! The rest of the lads looked like stripper firemen while Alex looked like he'd just got home from a primary school highway code class.

spwd

The challenge was good craic in fairness! The rest of the lads looked like stripper firemen while Alex looked like he'd just got home from a primary school highway code class.
I had to fast forward that, I couldn’t watch him.:lol:

Fecking Georgia with the loyal bollocks again, doing my head in .

Buchan

HAHAHAHAHA! What a melt Georgia is. It’s great seeing her shown up for the brat she always was but managed to con people into not seeing. She’s making an absolute tool of herself.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Let's all Laugh at Georgia

spwd

I was hoping “loyal” would feck off , why the feck would you split up and stay there, they’re not going to win it so if you’re that loyal to each other you should leave together, and it looks like “loyal” thinks the new guys are hot so Sam is going to be very disappointed.

That bit where Sterling said theres a strange light coming from the bathroom :lol::lol:

Adam-Utd

Surfer girls a bit alright isn't she?

The Sam / Georgia thing feels so setup to me, I mean why wouldn't they just go on 2 dates then carry on like they were before?

Unless they've been told if you recouple you'll both get kicked I can't see why it's an issue.

But yeah Georgia has been shown up now. Nobody believes she likes Sam really. You can see Sam is pretty upset by it but he's trying to struggle through with a brave face, all Georgia is thinking is who can I get next.

fergosaurus

Unless they've been told if you recouple you'll both get kicked I can't see why it's an issue.
Caroline mentioned that they couldn't get back together. Georgia is annoying but I think Megan and Wes would have done the same thing. Jack even said he would've split with Laura in those circumstances. How dumb is he for admitting that though? The epidose tonight should be good. :lol:

ZupZup

Surfer girls a bit alright isn't she?

The Sam / Georgia thing feels so setup to me, I mean why wouldn't they just go on 2 dates then carry on like they were before?

They were told last night that if they do stay, they can't recouple with each other at the next recoupling. Now if they were to just stay together as if they were a couple, but unofficially... the other new Islanders are not going to be interested in coupling with them either, which would make them prime candidates to get booted anyway. If last night shows anything, it's that they care more about staying in the villa than being together anyway.

SteveTheRed

They've obviously just seen it as option 1 Go home, together or not they are going back to reality...or Option 2 stay in this amazing villa getting free food and drink for another week.

Adam-Utd

BTW, what do we think Georgia said to Danni and Jack at the end of the episode before she stormed off?

It was quite clearly edited, and Jacks reaction was not one you'd expect of somebody who decided to walk off without saying anything.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
BTW, what do we think Georgia said to Danni and Jack at the end of the episode before she stormed off?

It was quite clearly edited, and Jacks reaction was not one you'd expect of somebody who decided to walk off without saying anything.
Yeah that was proper weird. If anything they made it look like a complete overreaction from them both.

SteveTheRed

Yea I noticed that, it went silent and then Jack and Dani were suddenly saying "you little shit" :lol: must have been something they couldn't put on tv.

Buchan

I noticed that as well. Why are they protecting her by not airing what she did/said? If it was really bad, they could’ve just bleeped it out but I find this hypocritical as they aired Ellie calling Georgia a ‘cnut’. It appears producers are protecting their darling yet again or maybe they’re afraid of the wrath of the Fiat 500 brigade.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups

Did Georgia not say 'you'll be talking to me in half an hour Dani' after Dani said they wouldn't be talking for the rest of the night now. Or was there more?

GloryHunter07

I noticed that as well. Why are they protecting her by not airing what she did/said? If it was really bad, they could’ve just bleeped it out but I find this hypocritical as they aired Ellie calling Georgia a ‘cnut’. It appears producers are protecting their darling yet again or maybe they’re afraid of the wrath of the Fiat 500 brigade.
I really dont think they were protecting her last night. The whole stay/go twist was clearly aimed at exposing Georgia's "loyal" claims. So perfectly designed it cant have been a coincidence.

Last edited:

arnie_ni

Her glass was full then magically empty. Theres a close up on Twitter and her mouth moves but itv dont play the words.

So she threw her drink over her and said something then jack reacted. Sam didn't even try to defend Georgia so it must have been quite foul

fergosaurus

Her glass was full then magically empty. Theres a close up on Twitter and her mouth moves but itv dont play the words.

So she threw her drink over her and said something then jack reacted. Sam didn't even try to defend Georgia so it must have been quite foul
You could see her glass was empty before that incident with Dani. Something must have went on though for Jack to react like that. If Georgia had chucked a drink on Dani I think they would have reacted a lot stronger.