Television Love Island 2018

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The number of people on twitter admitting they thought a carpenter is someone that fits carpets. Feck me!

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Dr Alex is suffering with an incurable case of fanny fright. There is no way he’s slept with as many people as he said he has.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The number of people on twitter admitting they thought a carpenter is someone that fits carpets. Feck me!
Even as the main contributor to the Kardashians thread, I am appalled by this rank stupidity!

spwd

Fecking hell, but not as bad as that scouse girl asking if brexit means we wont have trees :lol::lol:

GloryHunter07

Can’t wait for another Laura self-inflicted meltdown! :drool:
Christ she is so insecure.

I felt bad for her, getting the boot again and she dealt with it well to be fair. How do we think Georgia wouldve handled getting dumped?

SteveTheRed

Can’t wait for another Laura self-inflicted meltdown! :drool:
I did feel sorry for her...but then also makes you think "You're 30 years old, stop going for 20-22 year old blokes who are clearly in a different mindset!" And when one of her mates tries to tell her that there is a 31 year old guy there who seems a bit more mature, she completely flipped her lid.

Makes it hard for people to sympathise with her.

New Jack is a good lad, he seems to have his head screwed on and tells it how it is.

fergosaurus

I'm not sure about Jack. I don't think it's a coincidence that he wanted to get back with Laura as soon as two new guys entered the villa and then pied her when two hot girls came in.

SteveTheRed

I'm not sure about Jack. I don't think it's a coincidence that he wanted to get back with Laura as soon as two new guys entered the villa and then pied her when two hot girls came in.
Nah of course, he wants to stay in the show!

Laura just needs to realise that just because someone "coupled up" on the show doesn't mean that it has too work! I get the feeling that if on day 1 if Alex said he wanted to couple up with Laura...would she still be saying "we are coupled up, i'm not going to get to know anyone else now. We are set for life." ...she needs to open her eyes a bit!

GloryHunter07

I did feel sorry for her...but then also makes you think "You're 30 years old, stop going for 20-22 year old blokes who are clearly in a different mindset!" And when one of her mates tries to tell her that there is a 31 year old guy there who seems a bit more mature, she completely flipped her lid.

Makes it hard for people to sympathise with her.

New Jack is a good lad, he seems to have his head screwed on and tells it how it is.
Yes she got defensive too easily there, Danni had a point. Its like Laura wants to settle down but cant accept that she isnt 21 year old party girl still.

GloryHunter07

Yeah that seemed to be quite a coincidence..

fergosaurus

Nah of course, he wants to stay in the show!

Laura just needs to realise that just because someone "coupled up" on the show doesn't mean that it has too work! I get the feeling that if on day 1 if Alex said he wanted to couple up with Laura...would she still be saying "we are coupled up, i'm not going to get to know anyone else now. We are set for life." ...she needs to open her eyes a bit!
Yeah probably. She only has herself to blame for picking young guys who are clearly going to jump ship the first chance they get.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Let's not forget it was Laura that "split" them up in the first place, she made her bed.

Jack's just playing the game, he bidded his time with Laura but now a younger, fitter and seemingly nicer girl has come in, it's time to jump.

Laura's pretty but god damn that insecurity would be a nightmare, she wants the badboy type but can't deal with the attention. She needs to find a guy that's a bit older who's figured out life.

SteveTheRed

Let's not forget it was Laura that "split" them up in the first place, she made her bed.

Jack's just playing the game, he bidded his time with Laura but now a younger, fitter and seemingly nicer girl has come in, it's time to jump.

Laura's pretty but god damn that insecurity would be a nightmare, she wants the badboy type but can't deal with the attention. She needs to find a guy that's a bit older who's figured out life.
Poor bloke will get his heart broken when she shags some 21 year old in the cabin cubicles. And thus the cycle continues :lol: I know a dozen women like this who are all roughly 30 and wonder why it's all gone wrong?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Poor bloke will get his heart broken when she shags some 21 year old in the cabin cubicles. And thus the cycle continues :lol: I know a dozen women like this who are all roughly 30 and wonder why it's all gone wrong?
Yeah, I guess those types can't accept they're growing older? you don't HAVE to settle down but you can't expect to play with fire and not get burnt.

fergosaurus

She split up with him because her best mate in the villa said he went in for a kiss with her. Laura sensed that she was going to get fecked over and ended it before she got made a mug out of again. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying but I think there's double standards when he comes to him and Georgia for example. They're both dicks in my opinion.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I've seen a bit of it this week having not really watched it at all until now, all I have to add is that Alex is a fecking moron. The chick (also Alex?) he was seeing or whatever was mint and seemed really sound compared to the other ones in there (and way out of his league, too), and he fobs her in the hope he gets with that blonde? Gimp.

GloryHunter07

I've seen a bit of it this week having not really watched it at all until now, all I have to add is that Alex is a fecking moron. The chick (also Alex?) he was seeing or whatever was mint and seemed really sound compared to the other ones in there (and way out of his league, too), and he fobs her in the hope he gets with that blonde? Gimp.
Alexandra wasnt middle class enough for Alex.

SteveTheRed

This new Laura must be ridiculous in person because I don't see what the fuss is about?

youngrell

Seen a lot of people saying similar things, but the truth is he isn't obliged to like someone back just because he's struggled to find someone to like him for so long.

That said, he is an idiot because she seems like a top girl and he has next to zero chance with the blonde. He should have kept treading water with Alexandra for a few days to see how it pans out.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Ffs, Robinson Bloody Crusoe didn't stay this long on a poxy island!

*continues moaning*

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I shouldn’t be, but I’m still so annoyed that this is basically an eight-week coronation for Jack and Dani. It’s been a set-up from the get-go. ITV will undoubtedly have both of them in a reality TV show of some sort within six months.

JoaquinJoaquin

I shouldn’t be, but I’m still so annoyed that this is basically an eight-week coronation for Jack and Dani. It’s been a set-up from the get-go. ITV will undoubtedly have both of them in a reality TV show of some sort within six months.
I'm sure I read they have already been offered one, pretty much.