Television Love island - 2022

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
That time of year again :drool:

Meet the contestants

Think this needs to be a big year. Yes I'd imagine viewership has gone up year by year, but the quality arguably hasn't. Almost certainly hasn't overall IMO. An average year and I reckon we might soon start seeing a viewership decline. Certainly needs a shake up.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That time of year again :drool:
Meet the contestants

Think this needs to be a big year. Yes I'd imagine viewership has gone up year by year, but the quality arguably hasn't. Almost certainly hasn't overall IMO. An average year and I reckon we might soon start seeing a viewership decline. Certainly needs a shake up.
Don't think bringing in people like fecking Owen's daughter is going to help.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I want drama, I want lies, and I want fights. :drool:

Enough of pretending to be 'too good' for media consumption, the world is burning, enjoy trash tv!

Heardy

Decent twist to kick things off. Suppose couples being voted together to kick things off means they don’t have to feel loyal to their partner / initial decision.

Hopefully this means more fireworks as they all look to crack on with each others partners.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Gemma sounds so like her Dad.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Cant look at Gemma without seeing her dad :nervous:

United Hobbit

Oh the guy with Michael Owen's daughter saying about how he wants to get into football when he realises who daddy is :lol:

hp88

Hoping Gemma makes it to the final four so Michael can make an appearance on meet the parents day, reckon she’s going to stay quite about who her dad is.

United Hobbit

I think the penny slowly started to drop for him that she's minted when she said she has 12 horses, at home!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Didn't realise it was Michael Owens daughter.

hp88

Owen’s daughter is a proper posh daft bitch.
Only just turned 19 so I reckon she’s a bit too young to be on this show, don’t think she’s going to last long at this rate.

United Hobbit

Only just turned 19 so I reckon she’s a bit too young to be on this show, don’t think she’s going to last long at this rate.
Gemma is proof contestants need to be older than 19. Reckon her lack of maturity / life experience is gonna show real quick.
Yeah she's far too young, I thought they were supposed to be protecting the contestants?

Castia

Wow. Charming that.
Yeah, bit harsh I’ll admit that.

She’s only 19 but you can tell she just isn’t a nice person. I hope she does some messed up stuff just to embarrass her dad.

RedDevilRoshi

What I’d love to see is Gemma trying her utmost best to totally impress & ensure Davide chooses her. Davide gives her the false impression that he’s going to choose her, only to end up deceiving her by choosing another girl.

RedDevilRoshi

So Gemma Owen was 16 when The pandemic started. fecking hell - she definitely doesn’t have the life experience for this show.
Yep, she would have still been at school.

I reckon it’s cause who her dad is the reason why the producers were happy to have her on board.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I like Luca the most. Dami also, but his voice turns me off. Davide is frankly far too good looking, but again his voice just isn’t it.
Indiyah is gorgeous too.

Seems like the producers are engineering situations quite early on, they’ve been in there a few hours and we’ve got a bombshell and a recoupling? Gonna be a long 8 weeks :drool: