Television Love island - 2022

Red00012

She won’t do a sexy dance but she’ll suck toes . She Makes as much sense as her dad

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Found everyone a bit dry this episode, although the first few episodes usually are a bit awkward till people start coming out of their shell. Owen's daughter came across really badly.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Gemma oozes privilege. Just not a great look, didn't come across well at all. Then I realised who her cnut dad was and it clicked.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's all gonna be a fight over Davide for the first week or 2 until they realise he's 'probably' a bit dull on the inside.

Agreed with Gemma, think she might struggle to fit in. Refusing to do the dance because you don't fancy him isn't very love island.

I suspect though once Davide figures out she's a multi millionaire's daughter he might give it a go.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Andrew is a dead ringer for Aaron Ramsey

Owen's daughter cant wait to tell everyone who her da is

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This guff is all over my timeline again because people don’t understand what a paedo or nonce is.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I'm not sure she is. She got very defensive when Liam (I think) started quizzin her a couple of times. He seems to be slowly working it out
I feel like she wont say it but she is wanting people to catch on... maybe im wrong but when she said Owen i feel she wanted someone to say something and catch on

RedDevilRoshi

Can see ITV ending tonight’s episode the moment Davide is about to announce who he has chosen to couple up with.

Castia

Hope Davide makes her fall in love then breaks her heart!

Castia

She’s only 19 ffs …why so nasty?
Exactly why the feck is she on the show

Multi millionaire family girl who dances on daddies horses….give me a break.

She also doesn’t seem like a nice person at all.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

Based on what? Her being honest with Liam and telling him she’s not interested?
What else has she done?

Wilt

She‘s too young and from a wealthy family ….so you want her heart broken?

Fecking pathetic

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Luca's(?) tattoos are absolutely terrible.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sounds like people had an axe to grind with her from the start because she's Michael Owen's daughter :confused:

She doesn't really stand out from the other girls in there in terms of attitude or behaviour.

She does sound exactly like her dad though.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Sounds like people had an axe to grind with her from the start because she's Michael Owen's daughter :confused:

She doesn't really stand out from the other girls in there in terms of attitude or behaviour.

She does sound exactly like her dad though.
She definitely does. I completely forgot who her dad was the first episode and even missed the part she tried to make it obvious and still found her jarring.

RonaldoVII

She was rude about the guys surname being Bish, was a dick when the guy asked her what strength and conditioning was and then refused to do something in the first group game. Then trying to make it obvious who her dad was. That was just in the first episode and last night wasn't much better.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
When she does eventually reveal who her father is, I'm half expecting them not knowing who he is.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

When she does eventually reveal who her father is, I'm half expecting them no knowing who he is.
That Davide has already clued on. Riding on the coat tails to fame and fortune.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
There's not some guy on the show called Jamie and has ginger hair by any chance ?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
She was rude about the guys surname being Bish, was a dick when the guy asked her what strength and conditioning was and then refused to do something in the first group game. Then trying to make it obvious who her dad was. That was just in the first episode and last night wasn't much better.
He's called Bish and he sells fish. It's a joke that writes itself. I also call my dog little bish all the time. :lol:
The strength and conditioning thing she clearly said she thought he was just trying to make her look a bit daft if she didn't know.
These are nothing points.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
This kind of TV show, really does highlight the problem with modern society. So many idiots idolise influencers and the type of people on this show, and spend hours on end watching mindless reality TV. The type of people that can't even point to the UK on a map or name an MP, they would rather watch brain numbingTV than actually try to educate themselves and contribute properly to society.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
This kind of TV show, really does highlight the problem with modern society. So many idiots idolise influencers and the type of people on this show, and spend hours on end watching mindless reality TV. The type of people that can't even point to the UK on a map or name an MP, they would rather watch brain numbingTV than actually try to educate themselves and contribute properly to society.
But what do you think of the brewing Luca-Andrew conflict over Tasha?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Life is shit for lots of people, what’s wrong with escapism every now and then?

Adam-Utd

Andrew has come away looking an absolute muppet tonight :lol:

Caught red handed and didn't even own up to it fully.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
The girls all seem really nice as it stands.