Television Love island - 2022

United Hobbit

I've lost interest and it's merely on in the background is it me or is it really fecking boring? I struggled last season but they're all so Bland

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Not sure about Luca tbh, my bad vibes senses are tingling.

RedDevilRoshi

I've lost interest and it's merely on in the background is it me or is it really fecking boring? I struggled last season but they're all so Bland
I was switching over midway between this and the football tonight to the part it was pissing off my wife :lol:

Not given up on it yet though. Will hopefully start to kick off when more boys and girls enter the villa and hopefully cause some drama/friction as everyone in there right now is just way too nice and in that comfort zone.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Andrew is a walking red flag.

Don't mind Luca thus far but he's one that will either be a hero or the villain of the series.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah agreed, getting bad vibes off him. Even if Andrew was in the wrong I didn’t like the way he handled that chat.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Andrew is a walking red flag.

Don't mind Luca thus far but he's one that will either be a hero or the villain of the series.
Andrew made a mistake yeah but owned up to it, Luca seems a bit more calculated. Andrew comes across more genuine, if not a bit naive.

Yeah agreed, getting bad vibes off him. Even if Andrew was in the wrong I didn’t like the way he handled that chat.
Same, also I don’t really like Tasha’s reaction to not being in his top 3?
One moment she was happy with Andrew and wanted to get to know him better, the next she’s upset that Luca didn’t have her in his top 3 anymore.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Andrew made a mistake yeah but owned up to it, Luca seems a bit more calculated. Andrew comes across more genuine, if not a bit naive.
WTF? Andrew lied through his teeth. he's the least genuine of the lot :lol:

He purposely told Tasha his 'competitor' didn't like her, then when confronted about it said he did it without thinking? what a load of BS. That is far from owning up to it.

He puts on an innocent naive act, he's 27 ffs. He knew exactly what he was doing.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
WTF? Andrew lied through his teeth. he's the least genuine of the lot :lol:

He purposely told Tasha his 'competitor' didn't like her, then when confronted about it said he did it without thinking? what a load of BS. That is far from owning up to it.

He puts on an innocent naive act, he's 27 ffs. He knew exactly what he was doing.
Lied through his teeth is a bit extreme, he lied once and after that apologised to Luca then Tasha. If that's the bar we're setting for a show like Love Island then it's gonna be a long summer, and actually Gemma has been the most genuine so far. :lol:

It's too early to judge people's characters, its been 3 days but i'm not warming up to Luca like I thought I would so far.

Adam-Utd

Lied through his teeth is a bit extreme, he lied once and after that apologised to Luca then Tasha. If that's the bar we're setting for a show like Love Island then it's gonna be a long summer, and actually Gemma has been the most genuine so far. :lol:

It's too early to judge people's characters, its been 3 days but i'm not warming up to Luca like I thought I would so far.
It seems as though Tasha is onto him now. Didnt she tell him they need to slow down a bit?

I have a feeling Luca and Tasha will recouple. Think Luca's ego will want to steal her from Andrew. From what I've seen Tasha seems way more into Luca than Andrew so far also.

Think that could leave Paige in a bit of a tricky spot, but we will see.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC

Same, also I don’t really like Tasha’s reaction to not being in his top 3?
One moment she was happy with Andrew and wanted to get to know him better, the next she’s upset that Luca didn’t have her in his top 3 anymore.
Theres nothing genuine about Andrew. That slip up wasn't a mistake, he knew exactly what he was doing. He also didn't really own up to it, he got called out on it, it's slightly different. He wouldn't have said a word if no one called him out on it. Its a red flag.

Adam-Utd

Theres nothing genuine about Andrew. That slip up wasn't a mistake, he knew exactly what he was doing. He also didn't really own up to it, he got called out on it, it's slightly different. He wouldn't have said a word if no one called him out on it. Its a red flag.
Agreed. He's playing a game and this is love island so fair enough, but it's backfired massively for him now.

Now the girl he had a good chance with doesn't trust him, neither will the guys. Unless he can worm his way in with 1 of the new girls I don't think he will be around for long.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
It seems as though Tasha is onto him now. Didnt she tell him they need to slow down a bit?

I have a feeling Luca and Tasha will recouple. Think Luca's ego will want to steal her from Andrew. From what I've seen Tasha seems way more into Luca than Andrew so far also.

Think that could leave Paige in a bit of a tricky spot, but we will see.
That's the thing, before Andrew lied Tasha was about to tell him how much she liked him and wasn't going to focus on Luca anymore. Then suddenly when she thought Luca didn't like her (through Andrew's lie) her tune completely changed as if she was offended that Luca didn't want her anymore.
Likewise Luca seems to like the chase & thrill of taking Tasha away from Andrew, rather than actually getting to know Paige more because he knows she likes him back and he doesn't need to put in effort there, but he still wants to keep her around.

To me, those actions are shady but I get why Andrew will now become the outcast - it's just so predictable that if you make a mistake early on in the series then you don't really get a chance of redemption. Whereas someone like Luca being 'the lad' will probably do something just as shady in the weeks ahead, but by then the public will have warmed to him and he won't get the same scrutiny. Happens every year.

Paige will be fine, she'll be picked by Liam or Andrew, and I actually think Ikenna likes Paige too, and wouldn't be surprised if he tries to recouple. Him and Indiyah aren't a good match, i'm just hoping they bring in guys who are actually into Indiyah and Amber (and wouldn't be surprised if Afia is in the same boat).

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
i'm just hoping they bring in guys who are actually into Indiyah and Amber
You don’t think Dami is into her? I think he’s come across as a bit awkward and shy but looks to be coming out of his shell a little

villain

Hates Beyoncé
You don’t think Dami is into her? I think he’s come across as a bit awkward and shy but looks to be coming out of his shell a little
Last night he certainly put in more effort, but again do I think he would've chosen her if not for the public vote? I'm not sure. Likewise, would she have chosen him? Not too sure either. We'll see, I can see the recoupling being a surprise.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
That's the thing, before Andrew lied Tasha was about to tell him how much she liked him and wasn't going to focus on Luca anymore. Then suddenly when she thought Luca didn't like her (through Andrew's lie) her tune completely changed as if she was offended that Luca didn't want her anymore.
Likewise Luca seems to like the chase & thrill of taking Tasha away from Andrew, rather than actually getting to know Paige more because he knows she likes him back and he doesn't need to put in effort there, but he still wants to keep her around.

To me, those actions are shady but I get why Andrew will now become the outcast - it's just so predictable that if you make a mistake early on in the series then you don't really get a chance of redemption. Whereas someone like Luca being 'the lad' will probably do something just as shady in the weeks ahead, but by then the public will have warmed to him and he won't get the same scrutiny. Happens every year.

Paige will be fine, she'll be picked by Liam or Andrew, and I actually think Ikenna likes Paige too, and wouldn't be surprised if he tries to recouple. Him and Indiyah aren't a good match, i'm just hoping they bring in guys who are actually into Indiyah and Amber (and wouldn't be surprised if Afia is in the same boat).
Comes across as if you have more issue with Tasha and Luca cracking on than Andrew lying and manipulating to keep them apart?

Also don't think it's fair to judge Luca on a hypothetical situation that hasn't happened yet. Toby last year did the complete opposite of that, he made many, many mistakes and redeemed himself to the point where he should have won!

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Comes across as if you have more issue with Tasha and Luca cracking on than Andrew lying and manipulating to keep them apart?

Also don't think it's fair to judge Luca on a hypothetical situation that hasn't happened yet. Toby last year did the complete opposite of that, he made many, many mistakes and redeemed himself to the point where he should have won!
No I just don't see the need to drag the Andrew thing on longer than necessary. He lied, he got caught, he apologised. Suggesting that he can never be trusted again is a bit extreme considering its day 2/3, but that's just me.

Toby was a unique case and definitely not the rule.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
If anything I want more people to start being liars, playing tricks, causing drama, spreading gossip - I don't watch this show to find the role models in society.
Show me the degenerates and villains please !

fergosaurus

If anything I want more people to start being liars, playing tricks, causing drama, spreading gossip - I don't watch this show to find the role models in society.
Exactly, roll on Casa Amor :drool:

Adam-Utd

No I just don't see the need to drag the Andrew thing on longer than necessary. He lied, he got caught, he apologised. Suggesting that he can never be trusted again is a bit extreme considering its day 2/3, but that's just me.

Toby was a unique case and definitely not the rule.
That's just human nature is it not? if somebody lies to me like that I know I can never trust them again. Doesn't mean I wont like them or talk to them, but I certainly wont be sharing anymore inner circle stuff with him.

It's early enough that it'll be forgotten by the public anyway. It wasn't a huge mistake, just more sneaky that showed his true colours.

Oh we're not complaining :D this sort of stuff is what makes it entertaining unfortunately. The triangle between them should make good TV :lol:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I'm now caught up.

Paige is the hottest even with the fake boobs.

Michael Owen's daughter is predictably a spoilt brat.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Oh yeah the fishmongers tattoos are hilarious. Literally Sim-level generic.

2cents

Scout
Oh yeah the fishmongers tattoos are hilarious. Literally Sim-level generic.
It's like someone took shots at him with the random-tattoo-generating bazooka from 10 yards away.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That's just human nature is it not? if somebody lies to me like that I know I can never trust them again. Doesn't mean I wont like them or talk to them, but I certainly wont be sharing anymore inner circle stuff with him.

It's early enough that it'll be forgotten by the public anyway. It wasn't a huge mistake, just more sneaky that showed his true colours.

Oh we're not complaining :D this sort of stuff is what makes it entertaining unfortunately. The triangle between them should make good TV :lol:
If the first look is anything to go by, Ekin-Su might be the villain i'm looking for :drool:

2cents

Scout
Feck this is awkward.

2cents

Scout
If the first look is anything to go by, Ekin-Su might be the villain i'm looking for :drool:
Looking that way, she's giving off very confident vibes.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Ekin-Su is going to cause chaos