Television Love island - 2022

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He’s a conglomeration of about ten lads that were on the show previously.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s a conglomeration of about ten lads that were on the show previously.
Was actually thinking that myself. The boy seems so robotic.

I genuinely think he was created in a love island lab with prime mission objectives of "grafting" and "getting to know" people

This season has shown me that you can be genetically near perfection, but if you have no personality or charisma you won't be that attractive.

Duafc

Village Lemon
:lol: That's class - didn't know this existed, other Qs look like essential reading.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Today's gonna be a dead episode.

Nathalie getting murked. Never been so humbled in her life probably.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
This Nathalia girl is so angry that she's been pied 2x, I bet she never expected it to go down like that :lol:
Now she's trying to scrape up what ego she has left.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
This Nathalia girl is so angry that she's been pied 2x, I bet she never expected it to go down like that :lol:
Now she's trying to scrape up what ego she has left.
If they’d have sent her in a couple weeks ago she would have had a big impact.

Wilt

Ekin should cook Davide a pancake then throw it in his face.

#ham and pineapple

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think she's all bark no bite tbh - never really had to graft in her life.
Lets be real Jacques would have been like a dog on heat.

I guess they expected her to make a huge impact but the boys are playing for the final now. Bit lame as the show is limping over the line.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Lets be real Jacques would have been like a dog on heat.

I guess they expected her to make a huge impact but the boys are playing for the final now. Bit lame as the show is limping over the line.
Yeah I can see why they put her in as a final bombshell, she's certainly not shy even at this late stage.
Just feels like the producers have manipulated this year too much.

Wilt

Danica has snogged just about everyone with a pulse ….yet still no boyfriend

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
So Reece ends up with Nathalie. Boring ep really.

I can't see any drama going forward which is a shame, this has been a solid season. Probably just better than season 4, but still behind seasons 2/3 comfortably. Suffered from too much boring filler episodes, but the drama was *Italian French kiss*.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Reece's software needed to reset after getting rejected :lol:
I'm still convinced he's not a real person, just a police sketch come to life with no discernible features.

Ekin Su's speech ffs :lol:

fergosaurus

As much as I want Davide and Ekin-Su to win, I think Andrew and Tasha are the most compatible couple so voted for them (I feel dirty). Never thought I'd be saying that a few weeks ago.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I can't believe Ekin Su started beef over pineapple on pizza.
Then walked in with trainers, body guards, ring girls & a manager feeding her water :lol:

The dramatics of it all, I love her.

Heardy

As much as I want Davide and Ekin-Su to win, I think Andrew and Tasha are the most compatible couple so voted for them (I feel dirty). Never thought I'd be saying that a few weeks ago.
Get out! Joke.

Im amazed at how the tide has turned re opinions on Tasha and Andrew? I genuinely can’t buy into it - their “relationship” cringey as feck.

Luca and Dami have caught a lot of flack for how they went about airing their opinions and upsetting Tasha but they had a point IMO.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
This is blasphemy, I get they were bullied but sometimes bullying works.

fergosaurus

Get out! Joke.

Im amazed at how the tide has turned re opinions on Tasha and Andrew? I genuinely can’t buy into it - their “relationship” cringey as feck.

Luca and Dami have caught a lot of flack for how they went about airing their opinions and upsetting Tasha but they had a point IMO.
This is blasphemy, I get they were bullied but sometimes bullying works.
:lol: my OT talked me into it!

Davide/Ekin have carried this season and I'd prefer they win but I honestly don't think they're as compatible.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Are you for fecking really? Just because they're both gimps don't mean they're compatible!

Bet you read the mail.

RedDevilRoshi

Boring episode but I suppose we are at that so-called boring stage of the show now as it limps towards the finish line.

fergosaurus

Are you for fecking really? Just because they're both gimps don't mean they're compatible!

Bet you read the mail.
Haven't read the mail, no. Not that desperate. :lol:

My opinion on them started shifting a bit before the Dami and Luca stuff recently so it's not sympathy clouding my judgement.

It doesn't take much to be the most compatible out of this lot tbf. Just my opinion but they genuinely look like they have realised that they want to be with each other and their connection looks strong.

Wouldn't be the first relationship to start off rocky and build something over time. Could be completely off the mark but we'll see.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Haven’t watched this series. My tag suggests I should know what’s going on…

Anyone give a brief summary?

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I want Ekin-Su to win, but I don't want Davide to win. How can we make it so team?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I honestly don't know how you guys watch this shit. I've watched little bits, out of curiosity, and it's so boring.

And was that shit about fear of holes, since when was that a thing, yet nearly 50% of the female population seem to suffer from it. I've literally never heard of it, or ever met anyone who admits to 'suffering' from it. Was it a windup that I'm too old to get?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I honestly don't know how you guys watch this shit. I've watched little bits, out of curiosity, and it's so boring.

And was that shit about fear of holes, since when was that a thing, yet nearly 50% of the female population seem to suffer from it. I've literally never heard of it, or ever met anyone who admits to 'suffering' from it. Was it a windup that I'm too old to get?
Was it tonight you watched it? No-one watches the Saturday one.