Television Love island - 2022

GloryHunter07

Get out! Joke.

Im amazed at how the tide has turned re opinions on Tasha and Andrew? I genuinely can’t buy into it - their “relationship” cringey as feck.

Luca and Dami have caught a lot of flack for how they went about airing their opinions and upsetting Tasha but they had a point IMO.
They had a point the first time they said something, and the second, but after a while it starts to look like bullying. Especially given how much of a hypocrite Dami has been.

United Hobbit

Is there any point to the public vote?! It's so fecking predictable!!

Why are Tasha and Andrew suddenly so popular?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Bottom 3 again. One of the producers favourites was definitely in the bottom three last week.

United Hobbit

I think the producers want Gemma and Luca to win, they've ensured they have an easy ride to the final by bringing in no real threats to try and break them up.

Their relationship won't last.

Tasha and Andrew I don't believe at all I think he's in to her but she's using him for a ride to the final. They won't last either.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What a pointless set of bombshells they turned out to be.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Is there any point to the public vote?! It's so fecking predictable!!

Why are Tasha and Andrew suddenly so popular?
Dont think they are, just more popular than the weaker couples.

The saved ones are in no particular order I reckon.

hp88

I think the producers want Gemma and Luca to win, they've ensured they have an easy ride to the final by bringing in no real threats to try and break them up.

Their relationship won't last.

Tasha and Andrew I don't believe at all I think he's in to her but she's using him for a ride to the final. They won't last either.
To be honest I don't think any of them will last, they will get their Boohoo deal and then feck off.

AltiUn

Dont think they are, just more popular than the weaker couples.

The saved ones are in no particular order I reckon.
They definitely are, them getting together and the bullying stuff with Dami and Luca has earned them a ton of popularity.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
They definitely are, them getting together and the bullying stuff with Dami and Luca has earned them a ton of popularity.
I guess, but I still think they are less popular than Davide and Ekin-Su, Dami and Indiyah, Luca and Gemma and Paige and Adam I'd say.

I think @villain is up to something, the bottom 2 bit was weird earlier this week.

AltiUn

I guess, but I still think they are less popular than Davide and Ekin-Su, Dami and Indiyah, Luca and Gemma and Paige and Adam I'd say.

I think @villain is up to something, the bottom 2 bit was weird earlier this week.
Don't think they're less popular than these couples now, the opinions on them on pretty much every social media platform has swung massively. I'd now be surprised if Tasha and Andrew don't make top 3.

Duafc

Village Lemon
I've reached the total apathy stage in the Love Island yearly boom bust cycle.

roseguy64

Don't think they're less popular than these couples now, the opinions on them on pretty much every social media platform has swung massively. I'd now be surprised if Tasha and Andrew don't make top 3.
Agreed.

Davide and Ekin-Su, Tasha and Andrew and Luca and Gemma will be top 3. Dami's messed it up for that couple.

Nickosaur

Will anything else exciting happen between now and final?

I really don't give a toss who wins. It's been so boring for a while now. What is the point in bringing in the bombshells so close to the end? A week earlier and Nathalia might have turned heads but who would take that risk so close to the end?

RedDevilRoshi

I really don't give a toss who wins. It's been so boring for a while now. What is the point in bringing in the bombshells so close to the end? A week earlier and Nathalia might have turned heads but who would take that risk so close to the end?
Unlikely. It’s reached the boring stage now. Just episode fillers now as everyone has their eyes on the final.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Not watching tonight given that preview. Looks like we are in the nothing happens stage.

Total disgrace they got rid of the drama tasks. Like tweets or who said what etc. Boring.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
This whole punching thing is silly and very rude. Just nasty.

AltiUn

Should be banned from doing your job as part of your "talent", we wanna see them embarrass themselves on the drums.

AltiUn

Who on earth has let her get hold of that recorder :lol:

hp88

Davide will get some kind of cooking show with Gino D’acampo off the back of this, him and Ekin-Su are the only one's I can see retaining some kind of fame.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't believe that Josh actually dribbled around a few cones as his talent ffs :lol:

United Hobbit

I've found the whole series has been incredibly boring, it wasn't great last year, but this year has been terrible, bar Ekin they all seem to lack any form of personality and I don't give a stuff about them.

The producers seem to have favourite couples too and haven't really tried to break up the safe ones (e.g Luca and Gemma). Remember that misleading postcard they sent in a couple of years ago during Casa Amor? No tweets challenges, just the usual boring challenges. Then watch them dance for a bit at the party. Rinse and repeat.

The boys put in at Casa Amor were nothing special. They need to be stunners with fantastic personalities to try and encourage the safe couples to break up/ properly test them.
Also the new arrivals always seemed to try and go for the same people e.g split up Davide and Ekin, no one went for Luca and Gemma for example.

There's something about Luca that is really creeping me out, it's fine to cuddle etc but he's almost always all over Gemma. Possessive? They won't last.

It needs a complete overhaul next year to make it spicier. Put in normal people not just those looking to become influencers and wanting clothing deals.

The baby episode is usually quite funny.

I also couldn't give a toss who wins, probably Davide and Ekin or Paige and Adam.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah not seen the last two eps, don't think I'll bother either. Just seen a clip of Tasha's "talent" last night.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Luca is more emotional & dramatic than emotional than Tasha. :lol:

Probably even worse because at least Tasha says what’s on her mind without hiding her feelings first.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Luca is more emotional & dramatic than emotional than Tasha. :lol:

Probably even worse because at least Tasha says what’s on her mind without hiding her feelings first.
I really hope it's just a case of being cooped up for ages, because he comes across as a genuine possessive nutcase right now.

I think seeing the same person and being with the same person for nearly 2 months probably doesn't help obsessive behaviour.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Would you look at that, 3 couples again.

@villain is right and it's tarnished the season (Villain being right that is).

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Anything interesting this episode as i missed it again

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I really hope it's just a case of being cooped up for ages, because he comes across as a genuine possessive nutcase right now.

I think seeing the same person and being with the same person for nearly 2 months probably doesn't help obsessive behaviour.
Problem is he’s shown this trait with her from the start. If anything I just feel sorry for her, yes she’s mature but she’s still 19.
hopefully a new environment will make her run for the hills.

Would you look at that, 3 couples again.

@villain is right and it's tarnished the season (Villain being right that is).
Yep, something is off about the one-off occasion they had a bottom 2, when no other time they’ve had it.
It points to a producer’s favourite being in there and they didn’t want to cause potential instability in their couple.