Television Love Island

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Watched that last night with the Mrs. I honestly think that whole set up is a disgrace with them all guessing whether the other person has ripped them off or not with pictures being sent out of context. People being heartbroken on television for the world to see.
And you sat there and watched with the rest of the world.

RedDevilRoshi

I hope so, I felt bad for Teddy with that postcard, Jake's picture was just him sitting laughing with one of them surprised none of the guys told Faye he was sleeping outside

Hugo makes me cringe

They're doing my head in with that stupid move mad saying, Hugo said it now they all are
Felt absolutely brutal for Teddy and I think Faye now regrets it but obviously won’t admit it.

I don’t like Hugo either.

I appreciate the game though, he's getting my vote :lol:
Of course it was tactical and fair play as he’s obviously got the prize money in his eyes. Liam was his biggest threat and unsurprising how he was obviously pushing and encouraging him to get with that Lillie. I just want the truth to come out so more shit hits the fan :D That’s how the show gets people hooked at the end of the day and how it has a big audience watching every night :lol:

arnie_ni

Watched that last night with the Mrs. I honestly think that whole set up is a disgrace with them all guessing whether the other person has ripped them off or not with pictures being sent out of context. People being heartbroken on television for the world to see.
Aye its a bit of a fecked up situation how itv plays it out.

United Hobbit

Looks like Millie is about to find out Liams kiss with Lillie wasn't just "a peck"

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks like Millie is about to find out Liams kiss with Lillie wasn't just "a peck"
He will get away with it as let's face it she can't exactly avoid him - and if she wants to stay there she will have to either make up with him or find somebody else. Can't see that happening either.

Think she will stick with him until the end of the show and then they'll either call it there or he'll end up shagging about anyway. Doesn't seem the type who's happy with just 1 person!

Adam-Utd

The soiled for tomorrow - Toby you fecking stupid feck. Gotta love him for the drama he brings.
Like a kid in a sweet shop :lol: think he's going to end up bouncing between the 3 of them until he's left with little option

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Toby is my spirit animal. He and whatever fool that ends up with him must win.

Might even be the first time someone steals the full 50k :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Toby is my spirit animal. He and whatever fool that ends up with him must win.

Might even be the first time someone steals the full 50k :lol:
"What could I do? The money just looked at me."

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Does anyone remember Jessica who won season 1 flipping from one guy to the next one and then winning with Max after like a week of them being together . That was class

Wilt

Jeez, just wondering what kind of guy could live with Faye ?

That girl is something else! :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
She’s an absolute rocket. I guarantee you her attitude is 100% behind every one of her problems so far in life.

Wilt

Seriously, if it was Teddy acting like Faye, the producers would kick him out.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Jeez, just wondering what kind of guy could live with Faye ?

That girl is something else! :lol:
I'd have binned her off after her reaction when he came back from Casa. She's a prick.

Adam-Utd

She’s an absolute rocket. I guarantee you her attitude is 100% behind every one of her problems so far in life.
subjective. Her lips make her look like an angry fish.

I’ve never known a more horrible woman. How Teddy kept his calm there? the man is a saint.

She’s genuinely needs to see a psychiatrist as that behaviour was not normal.

RedDevilRoshi

That Faye really is an absolute childish brat and good luck to her finding any guy that would put up with that. It’ll be a relationship from hell. It’s not the 1st time she has come across as a really horrible person.

Credit to Teddy for keeping his cool as you couldn’t blame him if he absolutely flipped and gave her a taste of her own medicine.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
That Faye really is an absolute childish brat and good luck to her finding any guy that would put up with that. It’ll be a relationship from hell. It’s not the 1st time she has come across as a really horrible person.

Credit to Teddy for keeping his cool as you couldn’t blame him if he absolutely flipped and gave her a taste of her own medicine.
Thing is, yeah on one hand you can tell she's a bit of a cnut. On the other you have to wonder what producers are playing at exposing and manipulating her like that. Armchair psychiatrist and that, but I'd love to know the psyche evaluation contestants must take before going on. Last night it felt she was having an episode, it wasn't normal.

Carl

Thing is, yeah on one hand you can tell she's a bit of a cnut. On the other you have to wonder what producers are playing at exposing and manipulating her like that. Armchair psychiatrist and that, but I'd love to know the psyche evaluation contestants must take before going on. Last night it felt she was having an episode, it wasn't normal.
Yeh, 100%. Especially given the history that Love Island has, and the subsequent partnerships with mental health charities etc. It feels like she really isn't stable, and not only that but that they're deliberately creating a reaction from her.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Faye was full on in self-destruct mode last night.
The episode before she was in tears worrying about how insecure she felt against Teddy, and saying she's not good enough for him, she's scared to be a girlfriend, their families are completely different etc.
Roll on the movies and its given her an excuse to point the blame and find a quick way out, she's able to focus on a small flaw of Teddy's, put the blame on him as to why their relationship can't work, then blow it out of proportion so she can destroy the relationship and make sure that she's not the one who's hurt at the end of it. Everyone else who got in the way was collateral damage.

You can't justify her actions of course, but she's clearly a very insecure and fragile person who should've never been given the all clear to go on that show, or at least the producers should've stepped in when they saw her actions. Hopefully Teddy is okay, he's probably the most genuine guy i've seen on Love Island.

Apart from all that, the last couple weeks has really kicked up a notch and i've thoroughly enjoyed it :lol:

sebsheep

The episode before she was in tears worrying about how insecure she felt against Teddy, and saying she's not good enough for him, she's scared to be a girlfriend, their families are completely different etc.
Roll on the movies and its given her an excuse to point the blame and find a quick way out, she's able to focus on a small flaw of Teddy's, put the blame on him as to why their relationship can't work, then blow it out of proportion so she can destroy the relationship and make sure that she's not the one who's hurt at the end of it. Everyone else who got in the way was collateral damage.

You can't justify her actions of course, but she's clearly a very insecure and fragile person who should've never been given the all clear to go on that show, or at least the producers should've stepped in when they saw her actions. Hopefully Teddy is okay, he's probably the most genuine guy i've seen on Love Island.

Apart from all that, the last couple weeks has really kicked up a notch and i've thoroughly enjoyed it :lol:
Yeah, me and the wife were discussing that last night. Clearly she went too far, but I can understand why.
Those two were my favourite couple as well. :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can’t believe this mental manipulation is still allowed to continue.

Raven

I used to think Big Brother and I'm a celeb were bad but this new wave of reality tv is absolutely mind melting. I feel shows like this are made intentionally to dumb people down.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC

Agree 100%.

It was uncomfortable viewing last night.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
She needs help - her and Kaz have some serious problems. Don't understand any lad going near them.

sebsheep

She needs help - her and Kaz have some serious problems. Don't understand any lad going near them.
Odd because I don't understand any of the women going near these guys. :lol:

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
This programme is a bit fecked up really. Faye clearly has deep rooted insecurities and is projecting them onto Teddy. But there’s loads of girls like her in the world. The only difference is she will now have the entire country critiquing her. It’s not healthy and it can’t be good for her. I hope she gets the help she needs immediately after the show to deal with the aftermath.

The producers also have a lot to answer for. The sad reality is that the show is boring if all the contestants are stable and happy in their relationships so they have to create drama to keep people interested but it’s at the expense of a mentally fragile person. Just doesn’t feel right

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Eh? Other than her shady treatment of Matt, what's kaz done other than get shafted?

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
This programme is a bit fecked up really. Faye clearly has deep rooted insecurities and is projecting them onto Teddy. But there’s loads of girls like her in the world. The only difference is she will now have the entire country critiquing her. It’s not healthy and it can’t be good for her. I hope she gets the help she needs immediately after the show to deal with the aftermath.

The producers also have a lot to answer for. The sad reality is that the show is boring if all the contestants are stable and happy in their relationships so they have to create drama to keep people interested but it’s at the expense of a mentally fragile person. Just doesn’t feel right
That's why the checks need to be more rigorous, because you are going to create drama and the contestants should be able to take it. Faye quite clearly can't, they've failed big time here.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Kaz might be biggest narcissist in there
:lol:
Yeah Kaz really showed her narcissistic traits when she cried & opened up about her fears about not being attractive or good enough after being dumped by Toby & Tyler kissing a girl in bed in Casa Amor

sebsheep

Interesting viewpoint given 3 boys recoupled and 3 girls recoupled.
The numbers don't really say what happened though.
Chloe was in a friendship couple and Kaz and Faye only recoupled after the post card showing what the guys were up to. The ladies weren't showing any interest before that.
Meanwhile you had Toby moving on to a 4th lady, Tyler ditching Kaz after his "I've come in just for you" speech and Liam enjoying a holiday romance he didn't think Millie would find out about. Jake was going around trying to get guys to "do bits" and them just generally egging each other on, including Hugo who had made a speech in front on everyone about how Toby treated Chloe less than a week before. Teddy probably came out of there looking best, but even he'd got involved in a daft game where he ended up kissing some one and flirted with her, granted he felt guilty afterwards but he knew Faye had started to open up to him.

Carl

Kaz has been pretty sound, but has been a bit of a prick in the Matt situation.