Luka Jovic - Real Madrid player

Red_toad

Get rid of both Lukaku and Sánchez, then get Jovic. Can't be that hard, right?
Oh I'd imagine it'll be very difficult getting both of the off the books. Lukaku for the fee the club would want and Sanchez as he's on such a sweet wage.

Aloysius's Back 3

I've only seen bits of his games against Chelsea etc but he looks like the best CF I've seen available in a long time. Could see him having an Aguero like impact in the PL.
Whilst we talk about Aguero - I do see City selling Gabriel jesus to replace him with a striker that can compete to one day overtake Aguero when his decline happens.

Jovic or Felix may go to them.

Red_toad

Go reread the post I replied to in which you call someone childish and tell them to stop supporting United all because you believe every word of Spanish club propaganda.

And then you insult me.

Rich.
When someone states they'd rather see the club relegated than continue to watch it with the current players. I'd say they indeed have childish expectations childish and need to find a new hobby. See how I stated their expectations were childish, not that they were childish. But carry on misquoting.
Calling someone a wanker is very rude. So carry on little rude person. I care not if you feel insulted as I pointed out your post was indeed inappropriate.

I'm not sure where you believe I made a point that I believe that Jovic had joined Real, I simply questioned why the deal fell through. Maybe you're the one who needs to go back an review what was said!

The White Pele

I thought Jovic to Madrid had been confirmed.

Glad to hear that is not the case.

I really want this kid. There are so few pure finishers around at the top level these days and I think this guy could be one of them.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
jovic has all the making of a stud, surprised madrid haggling over the fee.

y'all best swoop in and please send lukaku to inter

really makes me appreciate leonardo landing piatek for 30+35m. absolute robbery.

The Nani

When someone states they'd rather see the club relegated than continue to watch it with the current players. I'd say they indeed have childish expectations childish and need to find a new hobby. See how I stated their expectations were childish, not that they were childish. But carry on misquoting.
Calling someone a wanker is very rude. So carry on little rude person. I care not if you feel insulted as I pointed out your post was indeed inappropriate.

I'm not sure where you believe I made a point that I believe that Jovic had joined Real, I simply questioned why the deal fell through. Maybe you're the one who needs to go back an review what was said!
Meh. I think that sort of sentiment toward our current squad is understandable though it might’ve been overstated.

And Jovic may never have been open to agreeing a deal with Barca or Real for all we know. I’ve no idea why anyone would think so just because Spanish media says so.

But carry on with the pompous, top red act. Sorry to bother.

Red_toad

Meh. I think that sort of sentiment toward our current squad is understandable though it might’ve been overstated.

And Jovic may never have been open to agreeing a deal with Barca or Real for all we know. I’ve no idea why anyone would think so just because Spanish media says so.

Ok rude little person & goodbye

AngryCroat

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The state of this.
So you'd rather see us performing as we do since SAF? With this obnoxious players. Get rid of this players with huge contracts who aren't doing they're jobs and if we don't have money to rebuild the squad with players like de ligt and jovic than play youngsters from our team or buy talented young players from english clubs for ~10 mil. If you want to watch players like Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku here than I don't know what to say to you and to the guy who said I should stop following this club.
We didn't have striker like Jovic since RVP and Jovic is still young, we didn't have center back as De Ligt since Vidic-Rio and he can play here for like 15 years. So in your heads if you think it's better to spend 120 mil on Koulibaly, buy Rakitic, keep DDG and Pogba than I just can't understand that.

AJ10

So you'd rather see us performing as we do since SAF? With this obnoxious players. Get rid of this players with huge contracts who aren't doing they're jobs and if we don't have money to rebuild the squad with players like de ligt and jovic than play youngsters from our team or buy talented young players from english clubs for ~10 mil. If you want to watch players like Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku here than I don't know what to say to you and to the guy who said I should stop following this club.
We didn't have striker like Jovic since RVP and Jovic is still young, we didn't have center back as De Ligt since Vidic-Rio and he can play here for like 15 years. So in your heads if you think it's better to spend 120 mil on Koulibaly, buy Rakitic, keep DDG and Pogba than I just can't understand that.
what planet are you living on, if you think young talent players mind you young talented English players would cost around 10 mil?

Of course I want United to get back to winning stuff and play well but to say you'd rather have us relegated is another level of moron IMO.

What type of moronic logic is that?

AngryCroat

what planet are you living on, if you think young talent players mind you young talented English players would cost around 10 mil?

Of course I want United to get back to winning stuff and play well but to say you'd rather have us relegated is another level of moron IMO.

What type of moronic logic is that?
Daniel James is 15 m. No?
If we can't find more players like this than we have problems with scouting.
Moronic logic is to pay wages of our current team which is laughing stock.
Moronic logic is to spend even more money on Koulibaly or players like that.

SouthPredators4

I think 10mil is going to be tough snatching up young promising English talents from the lower leagues. I think the likes of Mad Aaron or Ben Godfrey will go for closer to 20mil, like Madison to Leicester last season. That said, I would like us to continually snap up these players as options to compliment a world class starting 11. If they make it, great. No players be it Shaw or Pogba, should be shielded from competition for their positions, and that should be the culture even for youth players hoping to make their debuts.

AJ10

Daniel James is 15 m. No?
If we can't find more players like this than we have problems with scouting.
Moronic logic is to pay wages of our current team which is laughing stock.
Moronic logic is to spend even more money on Koulibaly or players like that.
He's in the last year of his contract and we're having to pay 15/20 mil, Imagine how much we'd have to pay if his contract wasn't up plus there's the United tax which is included in the 15/20 mil for James.

I was refer to your moronic logic of wanting United to get relegated.

When have we not spent big money on players? Only reason its a problem now because it hasn't worked, no one complains about spending 30 mil on Rio in early 2000s. IMO there should be a mix of youngsters/squad players and WC talent like before.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

if someone called me a rude little person, I'd be weally weally hurt. Next he'll tell his Mum on you?

R'hllor

Hmm, when i made a thread, would never thought that he will end up in Real. Even with him in there, not sure i can make myself to watch that circus. Goodluck to him, close thread i guess.

Decomposing In Paris

Brilliant signing, but I do wonder a little what Benzema is going to make of it. He was probably Real's best player last season, but I imagine they'll be in competition for a place.

Jeffthered

Real Madrid, a club who have had a rough season (for their wealth, spend, history, expectations etc..). What do they do?

They appoint a proven manager. And they do their business early in the transfer window. That's how a big club should respond and how a big club should act. A top player, signed and sorted.

I really, really hope we can get ourselves sorted. I just feel so worried about where we are right now.

izec

Was always going to end up there if we are honest. The price is a bargain nowadays for such a young and talented striker.

0le

How the feck did they get him for so low?

izec

How the feck did they get him for so low?
You can shop cheaply in the Bundesliga if the club isnt Bayern or Dortmund. The other clubs usually sell for good fees compared to some other leagues, because they arent swimming in money like a midtable Premier League club. In this instance, they also could have had a gentlemans agreement to let him go for a reasonable price if club x knocks on the door, since they bought him cheap from Benfica and they obviously knew he was too good for them, so that they took the money and are happy financially and for the player. For a club like Frankfurt, that fee is a lot of money.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Amazing the way people go into meltdown when other clubs buy players.

bondsname

Real Madrid, a club who have had a rough season (for their wealth, spend, history, expectations etc..). What do they do?

They appoint a proven manager. And they do their business early in the transfer window. That's how a big club should respond and how a big club should act. A top player, signed and sorted.

I really, really hope we can get ourselves sorted. I just feel so worried about where we are right now.
Woodward is probably on a beach in Greece drinking Mojitios, thinking there is plenty of time to fix this mess. Then when it's too late, he'll just throw money at the problem and we will end up with another Di Maria situation.

Fecking prove me wrong Ed!:mad:

ATXRedDevil

Brilliant signing, but I do wonder a little what Benzema is going to make of it. He was probably Real's best player last season, but I imagine they'll be in competition for a place.
He’s 31, turning 32 in the next season. He seems to be a good professional. I’m sure he understands the need for the club to plan long term and that competition and rotation is healthy. There should be plenty of games for the both them. I could be totally off base, but I don’t think it’ll be an issue.

Wallez

A very solid deal for Real, I think he will suit them well. Sadly for us, this means that Icardi is not going to Real (although this was not looking too likely before the confirmation of Jovic), which decreases the likelyhood of Lukaku to Inter. Lets hope Juventus or PSG save us on this one.

bondsname

Amazing the way people go into meltdown when other clubs buy players.
Naturally yes, we all aren't as patient as you are. All of us who go into a meltdown reason that other clubs get their business done whereas we have done feck all so far. Look at Real, they are in a similar situation as us at the moment and they are doing an incredible job rebuilding.

It's not jealousy we are feeling, it's envy.

flappyjay

He’s 31, turning 32 in the next season. He seems to be a good professional. I’m sure he understands the need for the club to plan long term and that competition and rotation is healthy. There should be plenty of games for the both them. I could be totally off base, but I don’t think it’ll be an issue.
His also fought off Higuain and Morata during his time at Madrid its part of being in a big team.

vodrake

Naturally yes, we all aren't as patient as you are. All of us who go into a meltdown reason that other clubs get their business done whereas we have done feck all so far. Look at Real, they are in a similar situation as us at the moment and they are doing an incredible job rebuilding.

It's not jealousy we are feeling, it's envy.
Real Madrid are the current richest club in the world, have won the past 3 Champions Leagues in a row before this season and are actually going to play in the CL next season, which are ridiculous draws.

"Same situation as us at the moment"?