Lukaku - transfer speculation | Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The sooner hes out the better. If we don't sign a replacement, so be it. Wouldn't want him around the club.

dove

A front three of Martial, Rashford and Zaha would be incredible. The pace, the trickery, the fastbreaks. No one could keep up!
Scoring would be quite a problem considering Rashford and Zaha especially needing 100 chances to score a goal.

arthurka

Please just go ..
We have enough people to pass the blame on.
Jesse, Matic and Young.

redshaw

"The pair exchanged words last season and Lukaku is also baffled by the way Pogba's pre-season hints at a transfer have been indulged by Solskjaer.

I'm baffled to what is meant here, anyone?

I can understand deflected or resisted or perhaps he's on about Ole trying to keep Paul despite asking to go. Well Ole doesn't rate you Rom and he highly rates Pogba and I think if anyone has a questionable character it's probably Rom first up. Who's playing in preseason, who when Jose and our attack and defence went to shit came out as our best performing player?

Rom couldn't handle criticism a few months in after joining and was staring at the crowd after scoring like an upset toddler

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah I get you.

I've always wondered why players don't take advantage of the Webster ruling but I'd say clubs would blackball players for that.
Yes, it's not even a big secret. Big clubs put a moratorium on that rule, any player using it gets blacklisted

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So finally they made 70 million euros + 13 mily add-ons bid. Hopefully this is done now.

EireRed_GS

I can kind of understand his frustrations with the Pogba thing, and united pandering to PP etc.

But to then go AWOL cus you aint getting your own way. Nah see you later mate.. Pogba could walk into most big teams, you couldnt Rom.

I just want rid of him at this stage. A decent replacement would be nice, but with Utd.. prob too much of an ask with so little time left

M Bison

Supports
York City
Hopefully this is all true which paves the way for more game-time for Mason.

Sooner the fat pudding is out of the club the better.

spaceboyRSA

Hopefully Ewar Woowar will take the money from the Lukaku sale (if indeed this happens) and re-invest it quickly in our midfield.

He will get the D's in his name back when he grows a D^&k.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Even if we don't spend the cash?
Yeah, we can't solve all our problems in 1 transfer window and I would rather wait for the right player.

Promote from within and try to get Sanchez playing anywhere near he can and we'll be ok. Sanchez is the type of forward that we need in this pressing team.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Yeah, we can't solve all our problems in 1 transfer window and I would rather wait for the right player.

Promote from within and try to get Sanchez playing anywhere near he can and we'll be ok. Sanchez is the type of forward that we need in this pressing team.
I admire your positivity.

But we havent even tried to fix our midfield. We've lost 2 midfielders. Spurs signed Ndombele and are are still trying for Coutinho/Fernandes/Lo Celso and they finished above us comfortably.

I agree you can't fix everything completely in one window but we haven't even tried.

LARulz

Went from liking him and feeling sorry for the shit he got at times because it always seemed like he did his best and actually cares unlike a lot of the others.

But feck him. He clearly just said the right things till he got a chance of jumping or saw more ££. Also clearly saw he lost his position and couldn't be bothered to fight

UpWithRivers

Hows 65 million pounds a good deal financialy? Its bare minimum only because he is being an arse. And its going straight into the owners pockets. But good deal in a sense we need to get rid of him for the sake of team morale

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If Woody doesn't accept this one then he's officially the biggest clown in football history.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Don't forget we get 400k in wages from Lukaku as well so thats a nice brucie bonus to be included

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Good deal.

But it's looks highly likely that it has already been spend on Maguire.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Still baffles me that the two top teams in Italy are desperate for this guy.

Meep

Still baffles me that the two top teams in Italy are desperate for this guy.
Maybe they rely on their weight-loss program. He can use the same diet but will still find form in no time at all, magically.

Status
Not open for further replies.