Lukaku - transfer speculation | Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

Deal deal dealllllll.

I would love to see Lukaku perform that magic first touch in what is known to be a very technical league :D

Zoo

Inter is @ManUtd found the agreement (verbal) for @RomeluLukaku9 : we now await the exchange of contractual documentation with relevant signatures

TheRedHearted

Yeah, we can't solve all our problems in 1 transfer window and I would rather wait for the right player.

Promote from within and try to get Sanchez playing anywhere near he can and we'll be ok. Sanchez is the type of forward that we need in this pressing team.

Yoga, acupuncture, a more hands of chiropractor and cryotherapy for Sanchez. Oh and a great therapist or some type of motivational coach. All claim it’s his body that’s a mess, well then he needs his muscles stretched, spine aligned, and everything loosened. But i think a part of him knows he’s not so fit and that’s killing his mentality.

Suv666

I'd be livid if we dont invest the Lukaku money. So many positions that need reinforcements and we're fecking pocketing the Lukaku cash it seems. Arsenal would have spent more than us. Fecking Glazers.

TheRedHearted

Inter is @ManUtd found the agreement (verbal) for @RomeluLukaku9 : we now await the exchange of contractual documentation with relevant signatures
Oh and we should hurry up considering we all know Real Madrid has planted an inside man to pull the plug on our wi fi/ fax machine at the last minute!

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
I don't give a rat ass about him, Ed Accept bid please even if we don't sign another striker now during the winter window.

C'est Moi Cantona

€70m + €13m is great business, all things considered. The sooner it's done the better.
It's only 'great business' if we reinvest it on a player we need, if it's just going into the clubs business account to make the figures look good then it's meaningless, would be better he stayed.

red4ever 79

I'd be livid if we dont invest the Lukaku money. So many positions that need reinforcements and we're fecking pocketing the Lukaku cash it seems. Arsenal would have spent more than us. Fecking Glazers.
Who would you go for now with 23 hours remaining?

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fantastic...take the money..!!
Only regret is it didn't happen much sooner.

I just wonder if we might see an opportunity with Wilfred Zaha.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Get in! And get rid!
Get it over with quickly and buy us a midfielder before window closes, pretty please...

Chillosophy

He would've been decent for Juve with the class deliveries they have there but im unsure about Inter.

Glad to get rid atleast, fingers crossed.

predator

Youth NITK
Good riddance.

I started off liking Lukaku and everything about his persona, to now thinking he is bang average and a prick.

Haven't felt as happy to see a player leave for as long as I can remember tbh.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
I don't give a rat ass about him, Ed Accept bid please even if we don't sign another striker now we can during the winter window.

Suv666

Who would you go for now with 23 hours remaining?
Dunno. Surely the club have some names lined up on the off chance Lukaku was sold, if they wanted to reinvest. Unlikey though. Glazers are fecking pocketing the cash.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Be careful what you wish for. We're fecked if we don't bring in a replacement.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He needs to be fined a lot more than 400k

Mainoldo

By the time i'm back from football there best be a loud of talk about his replacement....

hobbers

No more watching a Manchester United no.9 who can't control a football.

Almost as good as a signing.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I said at the start of the window that we would be idiots to get rid of a 15-20 goal striker and not get in a replacement and.. it looks like we might just be idiots.

Adnandos

How have we ended up getting a good deal out of this knowing that we're desperate to sell him and the Dybala deal has fallen through :lol: Good shit. Guessing this means Icardi to Juve and Dybala back? Or to Tottenham I guess

AJ Bullet

Well didnt have to wait long for that to go through, haha. Dont let the door smack your backside on the way out Rom.

No doubt a video of him pissing on our shirt is incoming as well from him.

Great window for the board, net spend well under £100m for them, Glazers hitting up Vegas this weekend baby!!

Bogga

Any opinions from Inter-fans about this signing? Are they excited or are they as surprised as us how someone can want him for this price?

AshRK

Recovered most of the money that we had spent on him. Good deal. Atleast we will win the net spend trophy atlast.

Shark

@NotShark
Hopefully we were just waiting for this to go through before signing an attacking midfielder to make up for the goals. Not holding my breath..

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Give Martial the 9 back, it might break the curse and we get the player back we saw in his first season

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Net spend at ~£70m baby! :cool:

red4ever 79

I said at the start of the window that we would be idiots to get rid of a 15-20 goal striker and not get in a replacement and.. it looks like we might just be idiots.
Shocking management all round. The preparation of our transfer committee is a joke. We are going into a season with Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Sanchez.

AshRK

Any opinions from Inter-fans about this signing? Are they excited or are they as surprised as us how someone can want him for this price?
As much as we do not like him, it is a very good deal for Inter. He will score plenty for Inter especially under Conte. Inter fans won't care much about his technique as long as he keeps on scoring goals and getting them the TOP 4 finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.