Lukaku - transfer speculation | Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemanarmy

I 100% respect your opinion but disagree with it mate.
Seen him many times have you? I've watched him almost weekly since he joined PSV and I just can't see him becoming a world beater. Anyway, he plays a lot more as a left winger, which we obviously don't need.

Eric's Seagull

Seen him many times have you? I've watched him almost weekly since he joined PSV and I just can't see him becoming a world beater. Anyway, he plays a lot more as a left winger, which we obviously don't need.
I haven't seen him lots of times like you. But from what I've seen he's been decent, he's a harworker, good at crossing, decent at finishing and can dribble well.Think him being adept on both wings would be an advantage. But obviously having watched him more times than me, you are in a better position to give a more informed assessment of his abilities. Although I read he spent more time on the right than the left last season mate.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I haven't seen him lots of times like you. But from what I've seen he's been decent, he's a harworker, good at crossing, decent at finishing and can dribble well.Think him being adept on both wings would be an advantage. But obviously having watched him more times than me, you are in a better position to give a more informed assessment of his abilities. Although I read he spent more time on the right than the left last season mate.
Why do you end every post with mate mate?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He'll only go if Inter pay up which I'm confident they wont/cant
Inter have gone over their heads trying to get Conte and Conte absolutely wants him. They are not going to piss him off before his first game by not getting him his top transfer target, especially after they broke all bridges with Icardi. They'll end up paying, it might be a financed deal with 5 instalments or something like it.

Lukaku might benefit from playing for Conte too, he is as good a player development coach as any.

GBBQ

I think we'll accept a structured deal. Lukaku doesn't want to be here, Ole doesn't particularly want him (at least in a starting position) and no other club seems to be in for him. They'll probably accept a structured deal worth £75 mil over 2/3 years in the end.

WPMUFC

basically confirmation that we are just ironing out the fee structure. Zero game time in Three preseason games, we aint stupid. Cya Rom, i enjoyed your time at the club, but just not right for ole's philosophy.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Yes English is my first language. It just seems polite to me. Does it really irritate you that much. I realise some people use the word mate, in a belligerent tone. Is that why you dont dont like me using it mate?
Fair enough, I just find it weird is all. If you were going to be polite to someone you'd say sir normally (which would also be odd of course!). Mate sounds a bit sarcastic over tinterweb perhaps. Or obsequious at other times.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He will score bucket loads over the next 3 or 4 seasons. I don't see him having much longevity beyond that and he's not right for this club but he's a proven striker with a lot of tools in his case, although a first touch is not one of them.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
They have already made 62 million pounds bid and apparently our asking price is 75 million pounds. I think compromise can be reached with the price where we agree for 70 million or something close to that.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looking forward to moving him on, he's almost become a symbol of the style of football we don't want to play. It will be better for everyone when he moves. Conte will use him well and we will get someone that fits us better.

Eric's Seagull

Fair enough, I just find it weird is all. If you were going to be polite to someone you'd say sir normally (which would also be odd of course!). Mate sounds a bit sarcastic over tinterweb perhaps. Or obsequious at other times.
If I was being polite to someone on person I would say Sir but feel that is too much for a forum. Thank you for pointing out that it sounds sarcastic as I would never be sarvasstic because I don't understand sarcasm properly and when someone gets sarcastic it annoys me. Not sure what tinterweb means? Would you suggest I use something else or just drop it completely as I wouldn't want to seem sycophantic?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
£75m player and hardly anyone is losing sleep. We knew his faults and still went ahead to splash that kind of money.

StrettyEnder07

If I was being polite to someone on person I would say Sir but feel that is too much for a forum. Thank you for pointing out that it sounds sarcastic as I would never be sarvasstic because I don't understand sarcasm properly and when someone gets sarcastic it annoys me. Not sure what tinterweb means? Would you suggest I use something else or just drop it completely as I wouldn't want to seem sycophantic?
Mate it doesn't sound sarcastic at all, people on here just love to find something to have a moan about, you crack on mate

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They have already made 62 million pounds bid and apparently our asking price is 75 million pounds. I think compromise can be reached with the price where we agree for 70 million or something close to that.
We're going to want at least £80m as apparently we owe Everton £5m of any sale of him

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
We're going to want at least £80m as apparently we owe Everton £5m of any sale of him
Yeah maybe it's like Palace wanted 70 million for AWB. Won't be surprised if he sold for around 70 million.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Has there been any rumours of us being linked with a replacement?

I'd be a bit worried if we started the season with just Rashford and Greenwood (and Martial I guess?)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Has there been any rumours of us being linked with a replacement?

I'd be a bit worried if we started the season with just Rashford and Greenwood (and Martial I guess?)
The only rumours have been about Ben Yedder, Haller and Dembélé. It's a bit strange that they are all french.

Status
Not open for further replies.