LVG appreciation: the emoji movie fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home&Away

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We're through the looking glass now lads.
I can't wait - I had to open this thread now because when it happens I can come and laugh so nicely at Mr poonie =) so through the looking glass buddy! We told you they would be youngsters & we told you there would be a formation that will stick at United for 5-10 years plus; I have yet to be wrong.

Come at me poopnie

Nicklas

I love these kinds of threads! :lol: The OP says something stupid, gets laughed at and then actually makes it even better trying to defend his ridiculous opinion with some more laughing material. :lol:

Please continue, @Home&Away

Josep Dowling

LVG did nothing for us except beat the scousers twice at Anfield.

Anyone that complains about Jose's style, well under LVG we had one shot on target in most games and every win was 1-0. An FA cup win masked over alot of the rubbish we had to watch over his two seasons.

Kostur

海尔的老板
This thread and the shit that's going on in the Martial thread, what the feck is happening to this forum.

Home&Away

I love these kinds of threads! :lol: The OP says something stupid, gets laughed at and then actually makes it even better trying to defend his ridiculous opinion with some more laughing material. :lol:

Please continue, @Home&Away
I love these type of replies!!! Absolutely nothing just in graining yourself with the average community - there's the geniuses about 10% then the average about 70% and then the poor at about 20%. I wonder where you think I am.

Very poor reply with minimal things to talk about :rolleyes:

Home&Away

Anyone that complains about Jose's style, well under LVG we had one shot on target in most games and every win was 1-0. An FA cup win masked over alot of the rubbish we had to watch over his two seasons.
José is doing LVG's job better using LVG's formation.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I didn't think the thread could get any worse than the OP, obviously I was wrong.

So, erm, congratulations I guess Home&Away.

Home&Away

I didn't think the thread could get any worse than the OP, obviously I was wrong.

So, erm, congratulations I guess Home&Away.
Thanks buddy - we told you rashford & Martial were strikers anyway.

Let's have everyone put them back as wingers!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Wow I can see right through your IQ - nice reply so we can have a proper conversation.
Maybe not your day :D
You constantly pointing out to people IQs and repeating that there's just (a fecking fictional, pulled out of arse) a % of 'geniuses' in the world is not going to convince anybody that you are one, especially after the shit you've served in the OP.

You're acting like you're 12, behave.

Ainu

Nice!! Good arguments back :lol: let me guess 352 is down to Chelsham winning the league :D
Any reply? Let's see what you think did José try the 352 all this whilst because of Chelsham :lol:
You're a bit bizarre.

Anyway, it's just a formation. Doesn't mean all that much. Mourinho has ripped out any remnants of LVG's playing style and we're a much better team for it. Using a three man defence, which is just a tactical tool in any decent manager's repertoire these days, doesn't have anything to do with LVG whatsoever.

Home&Away

You constantly pointing out to people IQs and repeating that there's just (a fecking fictional, pulled out of arse) a % of 'geniuses' in the world is not going to convince anybody that you are one, especially after the shit you've served in the OP.

You're acting like you're 12, behave.
I'm not convincing anyone mate - all they have done is laugh and put emoji's & I'm the one who is twelve because they don't agree?

That's just utter stupid. The people who don't agree should stay away but they don't; they come and just type absolutely nothing but emoticons
I think I am a bit ahead.

el3mel

How can anyone be discussing this seriously ? The title of the thread itself is a joke. :lol: This is for laughing only.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm not convincing anyone mate - all they have done is laugh and put emoji's & I'm the one who is twelve because they don't agree?

That's just utter stupid. The people who don't agree should stay away but they don't; they come and just type absolutely nothing but emoticons
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Home&Away

You're a bit bizarre.

Anyway, it's just a formation. Doesn't mean all that much. Mourinho has ripped out any remnants of LVG's playing style and we're a much better team for it. Using a three man defence, which is just a tactical tool in any decent manager's repertoire these days, doesn't have anything to do with LVG whatsoever.
But it the squad must be capable. The wingbacks were sorted by LVG by turning our wingers to that even though they need replacing. We have ball playing CB's in blind and left channel CB's in rojo. We have strikers who are capable of playing in partnership like martial & rashford; & AM that is capable of joining the forwards in lingard. Etc

I am not saying LVG made us win anythinf; he was a poor manager with some good ideas bringing up some useful players or changes. That is all.

Borden

He won a more prestigious trophy for us than Jose has so far. Bit strange he's treated with such scorn here given that so many of those same people constantly go on about how winning trophies is the most important thing when they defend Jose and say the quality of football is irrelevant. Funny how goalposts are moved isn't it.

Home&Away

This is really the hill you're willing to die on, huh?
I am so sure mate -

I have to do it once - because this thread will die; & I have said stuff like England winning the World Cup which is probably the most stupidest thing that I could say. I have said that Giggs or nicky butt will be our manager & that when we will really lift off.

I have to do it - just so I can come back & show to some that I can see what was happening.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

I think you're a bit drunk.

also:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I beg that I can have a thread where people won't just laugh & some of the people who believe in this can have a thread on this. Alot of the people who actually do believe that LVG has helped us progress have to talk through messages instead.

The 352 is ingrained in our squad; just as the 433 was ingrained for Barcelona and 4231 at bayern. It suits our squad down a tee & he found some of the right players from blind, Rojo, Valencia, young, martial, lingard, rashford. Even some of our players from our youth like tuenzebe, TFM, CBJ, pereira, Gomes, regan p0ole, will all have the spaces and the right spaces at 352. This was the philosophy; a formation that has been built in the squad.

I am really glad that José is giving up on his own formation & putting his own main players (which trumps LVG's) but continuing what LVG started.

The 352 needs Jose's players now in the transfer window.

And respect LVG; he has helped us towards the right direction like alot of us had told you he would. From the formation to the young players; long live United' S next 5 years.

Because the formation known as 3-5-2 was not in circulation before LVG took over at United and somehow ingrained it in the players systems.

Home&Away

I think you're a bit drunk.

also:

Love it - bring it on; I need this so I can come back in 5 years and show you what you all was laughing at - BTW giggs or nicky butt to manage in the future & England to win the WC. Okay?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Love it - bring it on; I need this so I can come back in 5 years and show you what you all was laughing at - BTW giggs or nicky butt to manage in the future & England to win the WC. Okay?
:lol::lol::lol:

Why haven't played the lottery yet mate?

Just write on the ticket 'number 1 or 7 or 11 or 25 or 44 or number 37 to appear in the future'

Home&Away

Anyway guys! It's been a good time but iv got to go! Thanks for the laughter - remember we told you

1) LVG will help United find a formation (352 not 343 which is completely different)
2) LVG will find youngsters for us
3) the managers for the next 10 years will struggle to play any other formation apart form 352
4) united will becomes the biggest club in the world for a period of at least 3 years playing 352
5) giggs or nicky butt will one day be nanager
6) England will win the World Cup after United reach the top playing 352.

Enjpy the laughter - I have done by job and will come back to this thread in about 5 years time.

I love you all - we are all united.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andersons Dietician

I liked LVG the man more than I liked LVG the manager. He was absolutely bat shit :lol:
Kinda agree. That dive to the ground will forever live in the memory. Absolutely brilliant.

See what was funny people were complaining at the time he had no personality and didn’t looked like he cared always sitting on the bench. Then he does that and everyone slags him off.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
With the United result and this thread...it's like dinner and a show! :lol:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I am so sure mate -

I have to do it once -
because this thread will die
; & I have said stuff like England winning the World Cup which is probably the most stupidest thing that I could say. I have said that Giggs or nicky butt will be our manager & that when we will really lift off.

I have to do it - just so I can come back & show to some that I can see what was happening.
Probably be for the best mate.

Roboc7

Time only underlines LVG was a total failure, he was a disaster in the transfer market, left behind a poor squad and a style of play that any successor had to dismantle.

As for 3-5-2 being engrained can only laugh, we weren’t equipped to play it then and aren’t really now either. LVG stopped playing it himself so talk of it being engrained is nonsense.

Ainu

But it the squad must be capable. The wingbacks were sorted by LVG by turning our wingers to that even though they need replacing. We have ball playing CB's in blind and left channel CB's in rojo. We have strikers who are capable of playing in partnership like martial & rashford; & AM that is capable of joining the forwards in lingard. Etc

I am not saying LVG made us win anythinf; he was a poor manager with some good ideas bringing up some useful players or changes. That is all.
Rojo and Blind didn't even play today and Blind never plays as a CB under Mourinho, so what is the relevance of these points? Martial was a very good buy, granted, but hardly part of some masterplan to make a 3-5-2 work. Rashford was a desperate move by Van Gaal simply because our attacking options were depleted, a complete fluke. Lingard is nothing more than a decent squad player. Turning our under performing wingers into wing backs deserves some praise, but it's hardly a tactical revolution. Valencia had played as RB under Fergie and Moyes several times, Van Gaal just moved him there permanently.

So to summarize, there were a couple of shiny nuggets among the sea of shit that was Van Gaal's tenure at United. Hardly worthy of significant praise or appreciation. His United career was still a complete failure with soul destroying football on a consistent basis.

POF

I wondered what happened to Santiago Kinder Egg. Now I know.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Oh yeah BTW that's because Spain and Germany's dominance happened due to Barcelona & Bayern that LVG managed to integrate some of the key players like xavi, iniesta, schweinsteiger, muller etc.

I'll come back to you when England win the WC - that's how sure I am bud & rashford will be important to that. Too much a gamble right?
You are trying too hard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.