LVG appreciation: the emoji movie fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home&Away

I beg that I can have a thread where people won't just laugh & some of the people who believe in this can have a thread on this. Alot of the people who actually do believe that LVG has helped us progress have to talk through messages instead.

The 352 is ingrained in our squad; just as the 433 was ingrained for Barcelona and 4231 at bayern. It suits our squad down a tee & he found some of the right players from blind, Rojo, Valencia, young, martial, lingard, rashford. Even some of our players from our youth like tuenzebe, TFM, CBJ, pereira, Gomes, regan p0ole, will all have the spaces and the right spaces at 352. This was the philosophy; a formation that has been built in the squad.

I am really glad that José is giving up on his own formation & putting his own main players (which trumps LVG's) but continuing what LVG started.

The 352 needs Jose's players now in the transfer window.

And respect LVG; he has helped us towards the right direction like alot of us had told you he would. From the formation to the young players; long live United' S next 5 years.

Home&Away

Nice!! Good arguments back :lol: let me guess 352 is down to Chelsham winning the league :D

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
This isn't even the most stupid thing I've heard being attributed to LVG on this forum.

One poster was adamant that Van Gaal was responsible for both Spain and Germany's world cup wins because of his stints at Barcelona and Bayern respectively.

Akshay

Staff
Any reply? Let's see what you think did José try the 352 all this whilst because of Chelsham :lol:
Chelsea, it's Chelsea.

This isn't even the most stupid thing I've heard being attributed to LVG on this forum.

One poster was adamant that Van Gaal was responsible for both Spain and Germany's world cup wins because of his stints at Barcelona and Bayern respectively.
:lol: That was brilliant.

Mickfoley

We don't have good attacking wingbacks and 3 good CBs, we rarely have 3 CBs fit at the same time. So no, it's not the ideal formation for our squad.
Furthermore, defense has not been a problem for us these few weeks, it's the impotent attack that is letting us down. Again, it would not benefit anyone if we compromise an attacker in favor of a CB logically speaking.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
WTF!! :lol:

You forgot to mention the cameras he installed around the training ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.