Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I really want us to win this for him, he's been an amazing manager throughout his career and it's just not worked here, finishing off with a trophy would be nice for him.
I want us to win for the club, not for him, because he obviously doesn't deserve it. He just made two subs that say he doesn't want to win the game.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I want us to win for the club, not for him, because he obviously doesn't deserve it. He just made two subs that say he doesn't want to win the game.
He brought on our two most attending players on the bench.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
He brought on our two most attending players on the bench.
Both lingard and young are far more defensive than Mata and Rashford. And playing Young as a striker is terrible decision.

ivaldo

Both lingard and young are far more defensive than Mata and Rashford. And playing Young as a striker is terrible decision.
Rashford was injured, he HAD to go off, so he brought on the most attacking player we had on the bench. You're looking for digs. Who else was he supposed to bring on!?

Stacks

I really want us to win this for him, he's been an amazing manager throughout his career and it's just not worked here, finishing off with a trophy would be nice for him.
Feck him to high heaven. What's he done for me? he hasn't been an amazing manager for me and I would've been happy if he went out in flames with the sack and shame.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Rashford was injured, he HAD to go off, so he brought on the most attacking player we had on the bench. You're looking for digs. Who else was he supposed to bring on!?
I was more about Mata sub which could be one of the worst subs ever he made. But playing Young as a striker is incredibly stupid too. Also, 35 year old Carrick will play for 120 minutes.

ivaldo

I was more about Mata sub which could be one of the worst subs ever he made. But playing Young as a striker is incredibly stupid too. Also, 35 year old Carrick will play for 120 minutes.
Worse subs ever made :lol: other than the goal he's been non existent. It's hardly a terrible decison. And now the fact he's left Carrick on we have a player capable of playing centreback after Smallings red. Not looking like the worst decison ever made now is it?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Nick Powell for Mata v Wolfsburg is still the worst sub I've probably ever seen.

Winrar

Nick Powell for Mata v Wolfsburg is still the worst sub I've probably ever seen.
that's when I turned against LVG. basically the straw that broke the camel's back.

he keeps making bizarre substitutions that just don't work.

Man-United

He ruined it by playing the strongest team four days ago, and now we got 120 mins here.

Tyrion

Soooooooo, who wants him to stay if we win?

Thank feck last 30mins of LVG
I think his plan is for DDG to save every penalty and for us to miss every one, thereby stopping the match from ever ending and we can never sack him.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thanks for the Cup. feck off now. Never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.