LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NK86

I feel slightly bad for him. The two goals - one a donkey error by Depay and the other a goal of the week contender by Arnautovic - were just bad luck to happen to us on the same day. Just shows when the tide turns, you cannot run away from it no matter where you hide. I feel that is the thing with LVG. The stars seem to be aligned against him and when this happens it is better to cut our losses.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The players are good but he never built a team, we obviously lack quality but these players are a lot better than what LVG showed us.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Perhaps.

But its pretty obvious to everyone that it starts with him.
I know, he needs to to go but the next manager will have hugely difficult job. The patience isn't there anymore and the pressure will be heavy from the start. I fear this group will fail the next manager also.

Lentwood

Van Gaal clearly wanted to rebuild the side with youth which you have to commend him for but this is an incredibly tough league and at the moment it does look like men against boys.

United22

I feel slightly bad for him. The two goals - one a donkey error by Depay and the other a goal of the week contender by Arnautovic - were just bad luck to happen to us on the same day. Just shows when the tide turns, you cannot run away from it no matter where you hide. I feel that is the thing with LVG. The stars seem to be aligned against him and when this happens it is better to cut our losses.
Nothing is aligned against anyone, we deserved to lose and played like SHIT

Member 5225

Right I'm not even gonna bother advocating anything now. Utterly gutted. Might stay away till he's inevitably sacked.

Surely Jose to take over (but knowing us we'll try with Giggs at the behest of Sir Bobby) and get laughed at by Pep when we make a meek approach in a few months...

:(
In fact feck it, knowing us, LVG will come out post-match and might say 'this isn't good enough, I have tried my best and the fans deserve more, I'm handing in my resignation to the club'

And we'll come out tomorrow and say we've emphatically denied his resignation and he's the right man to take us forward or something.....

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I know, he needs to to go but the next manager will have hugely difficult job. The patience isn't there anymore and the pressure will be heavy from the start. I fear this group will fail the next manager also.
Could be, its still an unbalanced squad. I wrote off the season after Shaw's injury, its night and day without him.

Still, it cant get much worse.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Shit manager who's assembled a shit squad and forces them to play shit football, which he then does a shit job of changing through his shit tactical switches and shit substitutions.

Have I missed anything?
I honestly don't think that individually the players in the squad are bad at all. When Mourinho first managed Chelsea and we finished 3rd a couple of years under Ferguson the squad (man for man) was probably worse than it is now. Aside from Ferguson now being gone, the big problem now is that the balance of squad is absolutely shocking and van Gaal has to take the blame. He's ousted so many players and is still trying to fit square pegs in round holes, plus the players are playing as though they have little to no faith in him.

Treble

Took over after we finished 7th and is leaving us 6th (or 7th should Watford win today). Process and progress.

acnumber9

The manager is the problem. But Fergie, Charlton and the board are ultimately responsible for two calatimous appointments when Maurinho could have been appointed. All are guilty.
They've certainly been mistakes but we don't really know what happened with Mourinho and whether he really was available or not. I never believed Moyes was first choice but we couldn't exactly say that at the time. I never wanted Van Gaal either but it was bad timing when we were looking a new manager with the best all tied up.

Status
Not open for further replies.