Madrid is the perfect city and Real is the perfect club to play (and support)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I've always wondered how do Real Madrid fans view Man United? Are we considered the biggest club in England even with our recent demise
It's a very broad question, but I would say that in general Madrid fans are very aristocratic and consider that there is a group of historic clubs above the rest.
Some will say Liverpool and others United, called "Manchester" until a few years ago but yes, I would say it is the most important club.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid

I think this accurately reflects RM's relationship to the CL at this point in time.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Go on then caf, tell us how perfect we are

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Go on then caf, tell us how perfect we are
I am a united supporter living in the south of Ireland, awake at 6.37AM, for absolutely no reasonable reason, still celebrating your victory over the axis of evil. That perfect.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
Can confirm, living in Lisbon is fecking awesome
Visited for 2 days for work. Ended up in a proper party zone, it was a busy night. I think Liverpool had played at Benfica that evening, so the streets were thronging.

I got completely shitfaced, and my colleague woke up €3000 lighter after venturing in to a lap dancing club.

Beautiful city from what I saw of it though

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Visited for 2 days for work. Ended up in a proper party zone, it was a busy night. I think Liverpool had played at Benfica that evening, so the streets were thronging.

I got completely shitfaced, and my colleague woke up €3000 lighter after venturing in to a lap dancing club.

Beautiful city from what I saw of it though
Sounds like you were in Bairro Alto - always a fun night out!

tomaldinho1

Barcelona is generally regarded as the better of the 2 cities for tourists and for living.
Have lived in both, if you like the beach/sea Barca will obviously win but otherwise Madrid is better for me.

Dave_MUFC

Barcelona is generally regarded as the better of the 2 cities for tourists and for living.
I just hate how most of the city is catered to tourists. I prefer to try and live like/amongst the locals whenever I go on holiday.

Bit like Venice.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Used to be, that's changed now. Barcelona has gotten worse and Madrid has improved so much, people can't recognise it from 10 years ago. Unless you HAVE TO live by the sea, I have no idea why you'd choose Barcelona over it.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I just hate how most of the city is catered to tourists. I prefer to try and live like/amongst the locals whenever I go on holiday.

Bit like Venice.
It's how I felt last weekend in Barcelona. It doesn't really have an authentic vibe so much, apart from some select areas. It's also more expensive than I expected.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Given how they keep knocking Liverpool out of the CL year after year and gave us Casemiro and Varane, I think some thanks are in order...

What a ridiculous squad their 3 peat team was though.
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Kroos Casemiro Modrić
Bale Benzema Ronaldo​

That's just stupid good. Seeing all these guys, arguably all captain material for club and country, succeed there and everywhere else they went just makes you respect them so much more.

Winrar

I'm not really a second club kind of person, but if I absolutely have to choose one it would be Real Madrid if only for the reason they denied Liverpool so many times in the CL.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes yes we are perfect. Praise us more

BerryBerryShrew

I mean, they have a better shot than Bayern did. Even if they are getting on a bit, they are filled with genuine winners with corresponding mentalities. I can't see any member of the Real side having a meltdown to the degree that Upamecano did tonight.

And Modric, Benzema, Vinicius, Valverde, and Camavinga will give any team in world football problems.

reddevilchennai

I mean, they have a better shot than Bayern did. Even if they are getting on a bit, they are filled with genuine winners with corresponding mentalities. I can't see any member of the Real side having a meltdown to the degree that Upamecano did tonight.

And Modric, Benzema, Vinicius, Valverde, and Camavinga will give any team in world football problems.
Please don't give me hope.

Irwin99

Just looked at the La Liga table. It's not like they have a league title to fight for.

Copa del rey and Champions League double :drool: