Maguire: “My win rate under current manager is ridiculously high” | “I don’t like playing once a month, will have a chat with club”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

Pickle85

I definitely think his time here is done but he's not really said anything wrong here has he?

AndySmith1990

Loves talking himself up despite being a walking disaster. He's a bit thick too. Clearly he's not rated highly by the manager, the same manager who wanted to ship him out to West ham only a few months ago. Take the hint you pillock

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m honestly struggling to think of someone with less self awareness than him. @esmufc07 maybe but it’s close.

Jev

I definitely think his time here is done but he's not really said anything wrong here has he?
Not much, but it's the little things that reveal his soft ego. "Ridiculously high" – only an insecure person would phrase it that way, and that insecurity is what we're so often seeing on the pitch and why the abuse from fans is affecting his performances badly.

Nep77

How many more of these will come out over next few days? ETH needs to show some balls, play younger players and build a team on his mould.

Nickelodeon

Massive egos, limited talent and big mouths. Great players to bring in to the club.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Booed right and left in OT.
RIdiculed all over social media
Club wanted to sell him.
Left in the bench.

HM: is it because im a winner?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
When will it end, Robbie?

Hopefully, in January.

Yakuza_devils

Relax guys, looking from his perspective he needs to spin something positive. He is also human being and I believe he knows his position.

As long as he is still professional until he leaves then no issues here. Last week he came off from the bench and helped to assist the winner. That's all that matter.

OmarUnited4ever

Nothing controversial in what he said, his win % is high because he never plays in any important or semi important matches if everyone is fit.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
It’s easy saying that now. You wouldn’t leave unless you got a massive pay check you tool. Should have gone West Ham if it was game time you wanted. Normally when teams sign players they don’t have to pay the rest of that current players contract off as they’ll be starting a new one at a new club. You ain’t playing when Martinez and Varane are fit.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He doesn't help himself. He's finally gone under the radar with the memes, and just got some praise for playing well. Don't put a target on your own back by making arrogant comments when you're finally catching a break.

stoinz

Man...I was just praising him for puttiing his head down, working hard and keeping his mouth shut despite the crazy amount of abuse he gets. But this man just doesnt make it easier for himself. It almost feels like he is courting abuse.

Matt007a

You’d be hard pushed to find an England player with a low win rate! We win most games because they’re qualifiers against weak teams. We lose when we play anyone decent in a tournament game. It’s a bit like VDB coming out and saying he has a higher win rate than Caicedo therefore he’s a better premier league midfielder. Pretty baseless stat.

Seems like he only comes out and talks when he’s with England. If he speaks out against ETH he will end up with Sancho in the reserves and I’m sure he knows that.

Strats

He seems to be a heavily insecure person having to continuously talk himself up in the media. Just shut the feck up and prove yourself on the pitch.

To think that he used to be our captain

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
My win rate as a chess player is ridiculously high. I won 3 games out of 3 against a 11 years old.
I don't like playing against amateurs, I deserve to be up there with Magnus Carlsen.

IRELANDUNITED

What is his win rate percentage? To be considered ridiculously high it must be in the mid 90%?

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
I wonder if he is going out and seeking his win rate % or are the people around him offering that information?

It’s not something you just know. Seems extremely shallow and pathetic to quote that, especially when the reason his win rate might (not seen the proof) be high is due to him barely playing and when he does it’s against fodder.

Lyng

Well its not wrong...except the reason its so high is because he almost never plays....

Cloud7

Did he not have a chat with the club and they told him he could leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.