Maguire: “My win rate under current manager is ridiculously high” | “I don’t like playing once a month, will have a chat with club”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captmfla

The reason is simple because Maguire pushes people around on the field. For example, he pushes the player around and then fought for a handball to earn a penalty against Copenhagen. Most people won't do that.

But in defence, Maguire can't push people around as he will get a penalty against him. So many times Maguire stop chasing and concede goals while pretending not to see where the ball is because he doesn't want to concede the penalty and be blamed. He's too slow.

USREDEVIL

Most in-form CB in the league. Mentality Monster
I like this whole "most in form in the league" business. It give me the warm and fuzzies. Focus on short periods when you win. Get excited and look at the results at a micro level. If you lose, then it's "we go again" until you win. Then back to "in form"! Sure it's pretty myopic but it's trendy and shiny and satisfies my reptilian cortex.

Redstain

He's been good doing the basics which is the type of defender he is. No need to go down the channels, leave it to the wide men and the team isn't losing possession with a high line to expose spaces when tracking back to the defensive zones. The problem for Maguire is he's playing well in a side that's barely outperforming low quality team's so when the opposition's standards are raised and more is expected of this team will Harry be able to raise to the occasion and maintain the level he's shown when more is going to be expected of him and his teammates that's the big question but thus far can't really fault him at all in recent performances.

The United

Maybe that it's impressive you have working knees after all the knee-jerking you people are doing over this mid-table CB guy with an overinflated ego.
That is a weird post. It is impressive that this post is even worse than the one that was replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.