Maguire needs to be replaced

crossy1686

career ending
And I bet he thought that celebration midweek against the mighty Albania was blown out of proportion, imagine the shit he’s going to get now?

Someone better check on Roy Keane and make sure he’s alright.

hp88

Needs to be stripped of his captaincy and then moved on in the summer, bang average player.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Never mind getting arrested in Greece, he should be behind bars for his performances this year.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
After that stupid celebration and his family being idiots on social media, he comes up with that shit after having another stinker.

Easily the worst captain I have seen at this club and a painfully average defender. Sums up Oles United perfectly

Heinzesight

Why does he continually do that shit in front of his own goal. Like Pogba does his similar shit in front of goal…do our coaches not drill it into them once they’ve done if for the millionth time.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Killed Ole today. The guy who put the most faith in him. If that ain't ironic...

zenith

He will be captain as long as ole is in charge. Ole needs to be sacked

He's clearly not a leader, but the weirdest thing about his captaincy for me is that he's also really thick. Listen to any of his interviews and it's instantly apparent.

The vast majority of our previous captains were charismatic, intelligent, good speakers....Maguire is none of those things.

There's not a single reason to make him captain other than Ole trying to delusionally LARP him into being John Terry.

Firstouch20

He constantly looks like he’s on the verge of tears.
You can tell he hates playing football. He knows he's not good enough and every game he plays will expose that further. You can't enjoy the game if you know that deep down you're a fraud and not built for this level.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
On current form, he is probably the worst CB I've ever seen playing for Man Utd, over past 30 years.

Yes, he is far worst than Jones.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Comical, after his celebration for England. It’s like a comedy script.

Lee565

Jone is a better defender than but completely screwed over by injuries.

Smalling was no worse than maguire and Evan's is better defender than maguire as well.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Jone is a better defender than but completely screwed over by injuries.

Smalling was no worse than maguire and Evan's is better defender than maguire as well.
Disagree hard. Smalling is much quicker and much better at heading the ball. He's worse passing but not sure by how much at this point.

YouknowNani

Where are the people who were sticking up for this clown? He's one of the worst CB's to ever play for this club. Smalling miles better than him, Evans miles better, Rojo better, Blind better, all sold by the club. Even Phil Jones is better. It's embarrassing watching him as our captain.

Redlyn

80 fecking million. Most expensive defender ever right? We are mugs.

humdinger

At least he can't play next game. Absolutely brainless. Can't believe Ole gave him a high five. What the actual feck?

antsmithmk

Hates women.
He's clearly not a leader, but the weirdest thing about his captaincy for me is that he's also really thick. Listen to any of his interviews and it's instantly apparent.

The vast majority of our previous captains were charismatic, intelligent, good speakers....Maguire is none of those things.

There's not a single reason to make him captain other than Ole trying to delusionally LARP him into being John Terry.
Contrast him to someone like Evra. Christ it's night and day

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Any other manager worth their mettle would have gone batshit over that red card.

Lee565

Where are the people who were sticking up for this clown? He's one of the worst CB's to ever play for this club. Smalling miles better than him, Evans miles better, Rojo better, Blind better, all sold by the club. Even Phil Jones is better. It's embarrassing watching him as our captain.
Give me that nasty, dirty and battling all action nut job over Maguire.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We should crowd fund him a trip to Mykonos.

Red00012

He throws the Armband at Bruno , it falls to the floor and Bruno just stares at him as he walks off. Banter club

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
One of our biggest problems. New manager needs to strip him of the captaincy and get rid/only use him the Carabao Cup against teams like Plymouth Argyle.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
He's too thick to admit he's not mentally ready to play, and Ole keeps picking him. Leadership would be putting his hand up and telling the manager he's detrimental to the team in his current state. He has no business being in the team given his performances this season, much less keeping the captaincy.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
On current form, he is probably the worst CB I've ever seen playing for Man Utd, over past 30 years.

Yes, he is far worst than Jones.
We did once field William Prunier within the past 30 years. But yeah, certainly Fergie wouldn’t have been high fiving him after that shambles :lol:

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I feel like I've wasted all my allotted posts being a negative tosser but I'm just tired of seeing this utter clown play for the club I love, especially as the fecking captain. If I never saw him play for us again it'd be too soon.

An £80 million pile of horse shit. Shouldn't be playing, never mind as captain. When Varane is fit, I want to see him and Lindelof given a chance to form a partnership. Maguire has played a key role in Ole's demise this season.

The Dane

An £80 million pile of horse shit. Shouldn't be playing, never mind as captain. When Varane is fit, I want to see him and Lindelof given a chance to form a partnership. Maguire has played a key role in Ole's demise this season.
Maguire is a better football player than Lindelof full stop
None of them are world class CB’s full stop.
United should not settle for less than world class on every position full stop.
Maguire is not a leader full stop.

redpatron

i like how the bench gave our captain, no handshake no support and no shite about his red card. Usually players are up in arms and barking at the sideline official, completely no emotion from them.

Maguire is a better football player than Lindelof full stop
None of them are world class CB’s full stop.
United should not settle for less than world class on every position full stop.
Maguire is not a leader full stop.
I think Lindelof is the better centre back, though that's hardly an achievement in comparison to Maguire.