Maguire | he stays!

SATA

I know this sounds rather bizarre but I would rather sell Lindelof before him. But yeah i know no one is interested in Lindelof yet but who knows if we put him on the market

dove

He's not shit. Also he'd be an automatic starter at Spurs or Chelsea.
Like feck he would. He is quite shit to be honest and not only in defence but when in possession too, guy always has to make 5 touches to pass the ball to the next person slowing everything down.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Glazers liquidating assets before the sell just to take the money with them.

laughtersassassin

We should get £30m surely? He's England's best CB for feck's sake.
From Villa in Jan we should be asking for 50 million euro. They are desperate.

He isn't worth that but we should be fleecing people when we have the power

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He is surplus to requirements and way down the pecking order. ~£40m would be amazing but I'd be happy with anything over £30m.

LARulz

Isn't there a golf course near their training ground and he was spotted playing there as well I think. So maybe nothing

Rojofiam

Like feck he would. He is quite shit to be honest and not only in defence but when in possession too, guy always has to make 5 touches to pass the ball to the next person slowing everything down.
:lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I hope that the money generated will be reinvested in the team

laughtersassassin

Sell him for 30-50 million since Villa aate rich and desperate.

Loan Weghorst and Felix. Maybe an option or obligation to buy Felix as well if we could negotiate a top deal.

That's a good window. We'd be a much improved squad for it. It makes so much sense.

kps88

From Villa in Jan we should be asking for 50 million euro. They are desperate.

He isn't worth that but we should be fleecing people when we have the power
The guy's barely got a game all season and has been recently benched by our full back. Not sure how much power we have here.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
That’s his brother sat across from him, who is on the transfer list at Chesterfield. I think it’s more likely that he might be going to Solihull than Harry to Villa. If you squint a bit, that looks like Neal Ardley sat next to Laurence Maguire too

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He’s never struck me as having the mentality nor the enjoyment of being at a big club imo. Pressure clearly gets to him. He’s better suited to being in a smaller pond.

Spoony

The People's President
He’s never struck me as having the mentality nor the enjoyment of being at a big club imo. Pressure clearly gets to him. He’s better suited to being in a smaller pond.

I think he'll suit a team playing with defensive tactics.

Pronewbie

Peep
I know this sounds rather bizarre but I would rather sell Lindelof before him. But yeah i know no one is interested in Lindelof yet but who knows if we put him on the market
You're not wrong. Maguire is a good option to have when the opposition bring on an additional forward late in the game, especially one with good aerial ability. Lindelof is most certainly the worst in that respect.

Red Royal

Would be good if we get £30M+ for him and free up his wages. Wont have to see him come on at 85 minutes and puth the armband on :lol:

Member 125398

If he goes, there's a lot of pressure on Varane to stay fit.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
5 touches, 8 steps and at least 2 finger pointings.

ScholesyTheWise

It's not like he's completely useless as a footballer in general.
with less pressure, some confidence boost and playing for a team that wishes to sit back and deal with crosses,
he can be mediocre-to-good.

If we can move him on for whatever price, please do

CM

Said in one of the other Maguire threads that he'd be a good fit at somewhere like Villa. They've got money to burn and he's definitely better than Tyrone Mings. Let's see what happens

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
After the quotes of Hag questioning United's recruitment in recent times, Maguire is outta the door.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They have a good manager who likes playing defensively solid, counter attacking football. They have plenty of money. They have pretty naff central defensive options.

Will wait until there's some real confirmation before celebrating, but if we get even half decent money for him, that's a win for all parties, surely.