Mahrez | Signed with City

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
they gave KDB a massive pay rise and was still around half of Sanchez new United wage, they would have had to rip up almost everyone's contract to give them all a rise
Yeah, because Sanchez is on 600k\week at United, those figures are totally correct and not fed to the press by City at all.

Only logical that we would pay him more than double of what Pogba makes.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

ash_86

you realise he doesn't actually buy the players right? like every manager he gives them a list of targets
Well i don't care if he personally knocked on the door of the players and discussed terms. We're talking about a guy so insecure that he doesn't trust his team to cover for couple of months and needs WC players at every position to win anything. If this is not fraud, then i don't know what is.

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
Manchester City would have to offer over £90m to even raise the prospect of Leicester selling Mahrez. [@JPercyTelegraph]

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Well i don't care if he personally knocked on the door of the players and discussed terms. We're talking about a guy so insecure that he doesn't trust his team to cover for couple of months and needs WC players at every position to win anything. If this is not fraud, then i don't know what is.
that's why he's been playing Fabian Delph at left back all season then and still hasn't signed a left back

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy

Exactly as I predicted last summer. No-one wants a quality player for a mere £40m, Premier League clubs wait until he's £90m.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Another vote of confidence Bernardo Silva's way from Pep. @Sly
I'd like to think he will take advantage of this oportunity but Sane and Sterling have been so good this year, that i don't think that in normal conditions he can displace them.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
by France Football have been wrong so many times re Mahrez people really ought to have learned by now

Spirit of Solskjaer

oh please if it was announced tomorrow he was taking over United you would wank yourself blind
So we now have a "Leicester fan" rather inexplicably in love with all things Pep and City, to go with the Bayern, Barca (ok these two are understandable), PSG etc. fans. Brilliant.

RU Devil

LCFC would be crazy to not consider if they can get closer to 70-80mil. Yeah, the VVD/Coutinho prices indicate they should demand for a bit more, but I would be very surprised if they can get 60mil in the summer. Pep & City are desperate enough to spend the cash now in order to complete the Quad. Crazy to think they are doing so because they don't think their depth is good enough. They really need to man up & use their full squad & maybe their academy.

I hope LCFC doesn't sell, TBH. Actually enjoy watching them play occasionally, and Mahrez is a big part of that. Would be a horrible move for Mahrez, unless Sane is crocked long term (i.e. over 9 months).

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So we now have a "Leicester fan" rather inexplicably in love with all things Pep and City, to go with the Bayern, Barca (ok these two are understandable), PSG etc. fans. Brilliant.
It truly is a cult following. Probably helped by the fact that everyone loves to hate United.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
not really just the BS that Pep is horrible and would never be good enough for United was in fact BS, especially as just a few weeks ago you were all moaning about Jose's football

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
they gave KDB a massive pay rise and was still around half of Sanchez new United wage, they would have had to rip up almost everyone's contract to give them all a rise

I would guess at £80m
Thing is, I don't think Coutinho is twice as good as Mahrez... Nor in any world is Mahrez only worth £5m more then VVD.

ash_86

that's why he's been playing Fabian Delph at left back all season then and still hasn't signed a left back
Exactly, £230m spent on defenders and they end up playing a crocked midfield player there. Wise investments they say!

MassiveMorgan

Pep would be welcome here if it meant we were going to invest £1billion in 19 months. Would rather give Jose £600m though. Pep is just an irritating prick who I have never rated and never will- what has he proved? He’s good at spending? Give Jose £1billion on top of the sqaud Pep inherited and we’d be winning the Champions League for years to come.

Zoo

Well in the summer he also bought Brazilian international Danilo who can play LB but he hasn't been very good.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Mahrez is good but not £80m good. They can have him for that price, crazy how you could have easily got him for 40/50 last summer.

Wayne's World

They have Bernando Silva who's well capable of playing on the wings but no one injury and that Pep Guardiola is my idol cnut goes back throwing money around.....

Horrible manager + club

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I want ass much as possible I'm just saying I think £80m would probably be accepted
Fair enough, I just think you'd be mad to accept that much, one day before the end of the window.

You could probably get close to £80m in the Summer from Liverpool or PSG.

Kapardin

Pep would be welcome here if it meant we were going to invest £1billion in 19 months. Would rather give Jose £600m though. Pep is just an irritating prick who I have never rated and never will- what has he proved? He’s good at spending? Give Jose £1billion on top of the sqaud Pep inherited and we’d be winning the Champions League for years to come.
Thing is, any one of Jose, Conte, Allegri, Ancelotti or even Zidane can get the current City squad to be favorites for the domestic treble and outside contenders for the CL. The most I can credit Pep is the fact that when he works with a top squad, his football is more aesthetically pleasing than the other five. But in terms of trophies, identifying players with unlimited cash, etc., it is not a big deal for any of the above managers - I don't think Pep has proven to be better than them even if he wins the quadruple this season with all the spending.

Now you realize City had a lull in their spending since Mancini. Probably didn't trust Pellegrini and were holding out for Pep. Now that he's come, they are making some massive power plays in the market.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Good job that Sane injury didn't come earlier otherwise Alexis wouldn't have got his dream move

ash_86

they needed both, can't reply on Kompany anymore
Well, you're talking about the team that has shipped the least goals and leading the league by 12 points. There was no emergency to get a CB in a January window, in front of LB where they didn't have cover. Just shows what an insecure guy Pep is.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Well, you're talking about the team that has shipped the least goals and leading the league by 12 points. There was no emergency to get a CB in a January window, in front of LB where they didn't have cover. Just shows what an insecure guy Pep is.
depends if they knew that another club were interested in him (Barca/Real) and needed to get the deal done now or lose him

Status
Not open for further replies.