Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He could be the best Mal to play for United since the mighty Donaghy.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I dint make a thread cause there was already a thread on him :(.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Here is a video for anyone who does not know about him.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Not quite Mbappe but a phenomenal talent and one we should absolutely be pushing for. Would love to see him develop alongside Martial and Rashford. He shouldn't be brought in at their expense though.

With City playing like they are I would love to see us invest in these top talents and go full Ronaldo/Rooney in two years time.

United Pro

I was hoping we made a move for him 2 seasons back when he moved to France, but better late than never. He's the type of player we've needed on the right wing for several years imo.

Rajma

Reminds me of Andros Townsend when watching that youtube clip, haven't seen him in action myself so can't judge. Also, the spaces in front of him in those videos were enormous, not going to get that when playing against low blocks for us. Anyone better clued up could give us a sense of how good and confident Malcom is in tight spaces?

Nick.

Please tell me he plays on the right?
He's left footed but I'm fairly sure he plays wide right. If we signed him it suggests to me that Mourinho still wants to play 4231 especially combined with these Ozil rumors, unfortunately for me I had my heart set on switching to 352.

JohnnyLaw

Hope not another Memphis.
Exactly who he reminds me of actually.
From the little I've seen he looks string but a bit cumbersome and seems to slow down the play too much at times. I have my reservations because he reminds me a lot of someone like Hulk or Memphis while he was at PSV. He has a bazooka of a left foot and has scored a few wondergoals which will get the hype going but I'd worry about wether he has the tempo to be a success in the premier league.

Camilo

Well nobody's heard of him, and that's not usually a good thing. Is he better than Jay Rodriguez? I hope we don't waste our money - buy properly in the summer, don't buy little stop gaps. Act like the big club we are, big dick waving in the summer.

deafepl

Wishing injury on a player
Not quite Mbappe but a phenomenal talent and one we should absolutely be pushing for. Would love to see him develop alongside Martial and Rashford. He shouldn't be brought in at their expense though.

With City playing like they are I would love to see us invest in these top talents and go full Ronaldo/Rooney in two years time.
Hope Lukaku get injured at that time so we can release full potential of pacy attacking Martial-Rashford-Macom :devil::drool:

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
He's more direct than Memphis, who was a talented player himself but just couldn't produce it. He also isn't quite as wasteful.

I think people are far too quick to look at similar mannerisms and assume that it will translate to similar performances when in reality they're completely different people. He's playing better than Depay in Ligue 1.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Some facts from a post on reddit that i had read earlier in the year.
  • He was wanted by City and Arsenal when he left Brazil at 20 but turned both of them down for playing time at bordeaux.
  • Was key part of Cornithians title win, scored 5 and assisted 4 as 17/18 year old .
  • He is wanted by bayern munich as a potential replacement to Robben, who he is very similar to.

Nick7

Would be a nice purchase. Interested to see how he would adapt to our league.

Canagel

He reminds me a bit of Douglas Costa. Looks like him as well. He wears the number 7 which is vacant now...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Well nobody's heard of him, and that's not usually a good thing. Is he better than Jay Rodriguez? I hope we don't waste our money - buy properly in the summer, don't buy little stop gaps. Act like the big club we are, big dick waving in the summer.
Speak for yourself. He's highly regarded in Ligue 1 and in Europe. His breakout year, shouldn't be moving in January though imo, should stick at Bordeaux till the Summer at which point if he continues this seasons form he'll have a good selection of Clubs after him.

However, given that i'm a United fan and watched him a fair bit, i'm all for it. I just don't think he's a Jose signing, he isn't good at tracking back.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Never seen him play, but seems like he's highly rated. If I remember correctly, Bayern were linked with him a few weeks ago.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
:lol:

izec

Jose loves a Brazilian. I am all for it, talented right winger adding flair is all i need to know.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Some facts from a post on reddit that i had read earlier in the year.
  • He was wanted by City and Arsenal when he left Brazil at 20 but turned both of them down for playing time at bordeaux.
  • Was key part of Cornithians title win, scored 5 and assisted 4 as 17/18 year old .
  • He is wanted by bayern munich as a potential replacement to Robben, who he is very similar to.
If I had to guess which club he would end up at it would be Bayern. It makes too much sense for them especially with Ribery out.

deafepl

If I had to guess which club he would end up at it would be Bayern. It makes too much sense for them especially with Ribery out.
Considering we don't have naturally right-winger, it would make much sense if he wants more game time because he is better than all of our player that plays on the right wing.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've not seen as much of him as some and whilst he wouldn't be my first choice I think he'd be a fine purchase regardless. He's still very raw but I've seen him carry his team to a result against Lyon which was where I first saw him. I didn't know of his hype watching the match at the time but he instantly stood out, playing like a leader and showing signs of his top class potential.

He's shown signs of everything you'd want from an attacker - he's shown he can score some outstanding goals, I've seen him play some beautiful passes to get his teammates in, has shown he can beat a player out wide and whip in a good ball, and probably most importantly, he's shown that he's already quite mature for his age with knowing where to position himself when his teammates have the ball and knowing when to release the ball as some youngsters, when their being hyped up to the stars, often hog the ball but I don't see him doing that much at all.

So he wouldn't be my first choice but I'm not against the transfer at all. Nobody should expect an instant star, though. If we're going for him in January he'd probably be our first choice at RW come the rest of the season, and probably rightly so as I think he'd do better there than what we have, but he won't be a Sterling or Sané havoc to deal with straight away. I'm not sure myself he'll ever get to a level in which he's one of the best wide men out there because I do see similarities to Lucas (of PSG) but I wouldn't write him off either. I think he's worth a punt.
:lol: Got your alert whilst I was typing, @DWelbz19

Status
Not open for further replies.