Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Will we play Malcolm in the middle?
Damn, this was the joke I was going to make too.

That's about all I can offer to this thread as I've never seen the guy play a single minute of football.

So yeah, screw you.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I don't expect it, but I'd be happy.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Probably many of you haven't even heard of him, I am what can be only described as a conneseur coneinseur connaisseur of the French talent.

Namely I have signed him two years ago on my FIFA 18career mode save and his rating is 89 now. Pacey, decent dribbling, good finisher. You're welcome y'all.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Considering we don't have naturally right-winger, it would make much sense if he wants more game time because he is better than all of our player that plays on the right wing.
And I had a brainfart he plays Robben's position not Ribery's.

Charles Miller

I've not seen as much of him as some and whilst he wouldn't be my first choice I think he'd be a fine purchase regardless. He's still very raw but I've seen him carry his team to a result against Lyon which was where I first saw him. I didn't know of his hype watching the match at the time but he instantly stood out, playing like a leader and showing signs of his top class potential.

He's shown signs of everything you'd want from an attacker - he's shown he can score some outstanding goals, I've seen him play some beautiful passes to get his teammates in, has shown he can beat a player out wide and whip in a good ball, and probably most importantly, he's shown that he's already quite mature for his age with knowing where to position himself when his teammates have the ball and knowing when to release the ball as some youngsters, when their being hyped up to the stars, often hog the ball but I don't see him doing that much at all.

So he wouldn't be my first choice but I'm not against the transfer at all. Nobody should expect an instant star, though. If we're going for him in January he'd probably be our first choice at RW come the rest of the season, and probably rightly so as I think he'd do better there than what we have, but he won't be a Sterling or Sané havoc to deal with straight away. I'm not sure myself he'll ever get to a level in which he's one of the best wide men out there because I do see similarities to Lucas (of PSG) but I wouldn't write him off either. I think he's worth a punt.

:lol: Got your alert whilst I was typing, @DWelbz19
I dont think hes similar to Lucas tbh.
Lucas is so erratic. Malcom looks a veteran compared to him.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
An actual left-footed winger? Been too long (Januzaj's 30 seconds of fame aside).

How rapid is he? I really think that's what held Memphis back in the prem - he could beat man but just isn't all that quick. There's something to be said for raw pace in a winger that we've really missed.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Probably many of you haven't even heard of him, I am what can be only described as a conneseur coneinseur connoisseur of the French talent.

Namely I have signed him two years ago on my FIFA 18career mode save and his rating is 89 now. Pacey, decent dribbling, good finisher. You're welcome y'all.

deafepl

Such a stupid post, the hate Lukaku gets from some of our so called fans is a joke.
What you'd expect from me? I loved watching Martial and Rashford, they are a joy to watch. I was being sarcastic about Lukaku getting injured so I can watch Martial-Rashford-Malcom together. I like Lukaku but he is not kind of the striker I would want to watch.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Link up play is fine. Finishing is better than Lingard and dribbling is better than both Jesse and Juan. He's not blessed with outright pace, but is quick enough for the position (RW). Liverpool are looking at him, but I don't see where he will fit on that team with Salah ahead of him.

Home&Away

I hear he is a winger; is he capable of playing as an inside forward or is he more suited crossing & scoring the occasional goal?

Moiraine

Our attack has been screaming out loud for right winger for ages, sign him up Jose

OL29

What you'd expect from me? I loved watching Martial and Rashford, they are a joy to watch. I was being sarcastic about Lukaku getting injured so I can watch Martial-Rashford-Malcom together. I like Lukaku but he is not kind of the striker I would want to watch.
Not wishing injury on one of your own players would be a start.

Womp

idiot
He's going to become a phenomenal player, the type who'll move to another big club and become a sensation only for us to rue not being interested in him ala Dybala. I'd be chuffed if we got him.

Number1

Here is a video for anyone who does not know about him.
Never heard of him before, but after watching that video i feel like I've proper scouted him and know all there is to know about him now.

Reminds me a lot of Hazard in how he runs with the ball and arrogantly stands with the ball at his feet waiting for the opposition player to make a move, sign him up.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Never heard of him.

£50m & £200k a week, and not a penny more!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yes please...one of the most promising attacking players and been performing really well this season too, along with being productive. Perfect for the right wing in a Mou team.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I hear he is a winger; is he capable of playing as an inside forward or is he more suited crossing & scoring the occasional goal?
He's a right inside forward. Plays always on the right, likes cutting in on his left, can play really good passes/crosses with his left, has a beast of a shot sometimes, creative, good dribbler. Not rashford-esque pace, but quick enough where its not like playing Mata there. Think a more direct, more dynamic/aggressive Mata in his plays on the ball. That's the idea I get from him, albeit haven't watched too much of him.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I'm skeptical toward any winger coming to the PL who doesn't have great pace/acceleration. Could be Depay all over again.

An Irish Red

The amusing thing about these threads is that you always have two groups arguing about whether or not we should sign the unknown player, with neither group having ever seen him.

With that in mind; I've never seen him and I'm against us signing him....

Devil may care

Me too. Think Malcom needs a bit more time in France.
Yeah, I think he's still a bit raw.

Both would be great options, but Pulisic would be much more expensive as well.
He would but rightly so IMO, he's much more rounded in his game and can play either side as he's very two footed, he has the composure and awareness in the final 3 that young players often lack.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

A bit more here. Say we will offer close to £30m for him. Also mentions Mou is on the hunt for a CM and LB. Alex Sandro prefered target for LB.

buckooo1978

does he offer a bit of pace, unpredictability and penetration?

If so buy him

Woodzy

I know players like Depay put us off (as fans) with these sorts of signings but we really should be gambling on players like this.

City have done it with players like Jesus and Sane. We can't just turning our heads away from players like that just in case they turn out to be shit.

IrishRedDevil

This would be an exciting January addition. Ozil and Malcolm to replace Mkhitaryan and Mata, would leave us with a proper No.10 and RW.

...........Lukaku
Martial - Ozil - Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.