Mame Biram Diouf | Hanover

Blackwidow

Wonder if Liverpool would be interested...
Would Liverpool be an upgrade?

Hannover might not be in for the Championship of the Bundesliga but they sure will get into the Europa League again next year and certainly compete for the fourth CL seat.

Cold_Boy

Would Liverpool be an upgrade?

Hannover might not be in for the Championship of the Bundesliga but they sure will get into the Europa League again next year and certainly compete for the fourth CL seat.
Honestly, Its Liverpool. It will be an upgrade if not in terms of current situations.

Also isn't Diouf a proper United fan? Or am I just imagining.

Eirik Raude

Scored again last night. 10 matches in Bundesliga, 4 goals and 3 assists, 3 matches in Europa League, 3 goals, 1 match in the cup, 1 goal. Looks unstoppable at the moment.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He hardly got a look in at United. And there were simply too many better strikers here to compete with

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Fair play to the guy - he hasn't dropped his head after "failing" at United. He's doing wonders in a tough league.

*I personally don't believe he failed at United - he just wasn't given the opportunities. With that being said, that doesn't stop some folk labeling him a failure.

Eirik Raude

Fair play to the guy - he hasn't dropped his head after "failing" at United. He's doing wonders in a tough league.

*I personally don't believe he failed at United - he just wasn't given the opportunities. With that being said, that doesn't stop some folk labeling him a failure.
If he'd been three years younger, he'd be given a lot more time. Some players just need a little bit more time to prove themselves, Diouf is one of them. I'm sure he could have been a great addition to our squad given more time, but that doesn't mean it was wrong of us to release him.

Swaters16

If he'd been three years younger, he'd be given a lot more time. Some players just need a little bit more time to prove themselves, Diouf is one of them. I'm sure he could have been a great addition to our squad given more time, but that doesn't mean it was wrong of us to release him.
I think it is safe to say that it was better for both parties. Now Diouf is forging a good career and United freed up space for other players who can make it at United.

Baxter

Makes Kean look like a bigger dick. Played him on the wing when he'd have been far better than what they had.

Minkaro

Stunning goal. Glad to see him doing so well for himself in Germany.

Ace

You don't see a lot of bicycle kicks outside of the box. Good player he's turned into, it's a shame he arrived when he did, with our abundance of forwards.

ricky-romeo

wow. he is doing really well over there. always knew he got this ability to score goals, even though he might be just not good enough to be our main striker. the funny thing is that he was force to play on the wing at blackburn.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Do we have a buy back clause?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Wasn't he recommended by Ole? Given him the opportunity, he turns into good striker.

There's hope for Bebe, after all.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I know Macheda has a place in all United fans' hearts after his exploits in 2009, but why have we held on to him and left Diouf go? Even in Diouf's fleeting first-team appearances, he looked dangerous and a natural goalscorer.

Baxter

I'm kind of happy we let Diouf go. He's showing his talents week in, week out in one of the best leagues in Europe. He would never really have got that here. Macheda should have been let go a while ago, I do agree.