Mame Biram Diouf | Hanover

Baxter

I told people on here after the League Cup debacle that Diouf wasn't as bad as everyone thought.

If anyone watched him at Blackburn he was actually decent feeding off scraps. His finishing wasn't that great but he had good link up play and an eye for a pass.
Exactly, at Blackburn he never really got a run up-front and was more often than not played out wide. That League Cup game he was played out wide again where it was quite clear that he is not a winger. Delighted for him, and for Hannover who took a punt. Hope he keeps scoring and gets a move to a big club so we can see what he could do in a better team.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Noooo, the One is out for the rest of the season, tore a ligament.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Gutted for him, was in the form of his life.

The bundesliga can now rest peacefully.
he' obviously decided to ease up on them and give the league time to recover. Then next season they will hav no excuses for been destroyed by his Oneness.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
i remember his debut for us, he could have had 3 goals but didnt score the chances.

davisjw

Gutted for him. All the best die (get injured) young. I expect our boys to wear black in his honor over the weekend.

Was it ankle? Knee?

Laphroaig

Hannover scored in 15 out 16 games when Mame played, now they've just scored their first goal since his injury (three games without a goal), and that was an own goal.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Hannover have won 2-1 against Kaiserslautern.

Unbeaten at home too.

So again Europa League for Hannover next season.
That's a great achievement for a club like Hannover.

If they keep their best players and buy 2-3 other quality players (They can do that in the summer) then i can see Hannover in the Champions League in the next 2 years.

Baxter

Missed a sitter against Dortmund, but has scored an equaliser in the last 5 minutes.

Baxter

Scored for Hannover again today. 4 in his last 6 games. Great return from his injury.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Are you sure about that?
Livescore is showing that someone else scored the goal.

Baxter

Are you sure about that?
Livescore is showing that someone else scored the goal.
They had Ya konan down? I checked the bundesliga twitter feed and they had Diouf. I also searched twitter and the mainly it was Diouf. 101 great goals gave MBD the goal as well.

KM

They had Ya konan down? I checked the bundesliga twitter feed and they had Diouf. I also searched twitter and the mainly it was Diouf. 101 great goals gave MBD the goal as well.
Fair enough then. He has really been excellent for them. Great signing for them.

Baxter

Hannover currently drawing 2-2 against Helsingborg. MBD with both goals. Goal machine.

KM

Turns out he's quite a good striker then. 17 in 25 for Hannover is ridiculous stats
Deserves to get a transfer to a bigger club. Fair play to him.

Baxter

Makes Kean look like a bigger idiot after playing him on the wing. :lol: