g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah we are losing this. 2-0 to City. I won't be disappointed anyways when you look at where we were before Tuchel took over and what we've accomplished since. I have one foot eagerly anticipating next season.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Chelsea will be looking at the turnover of the ball, how high will Chelsea press City and how high can Kante work his magic. I think on the ball Chelsea can cause them problems. It's just about how well they can cover the runs from the front 3 of City who will be very fluid.

Silas

Every story begins at some point and becomes romanticized over time. Despite my efforts no one cares about Milan's origins as a top club and that was just 40 years ago. I have no issues with the late comers. I wish the game wasn't skewed to the point that a historical club like Newcastle can only dream of making it to the top by being bought out by Saudi Arabia.

There are legitimate ways to fix the problem. Until then I'm not too bothered.
Agreed.

Offsideagain

According to the genuis Guardiola, City are so good, so confident all they need to do is turn up. That should wind up Chelsea. Won’t be watching, I ‘d rather cut the grass than watch it. I hope Chelsea win with an offside deflected goal, something of a City speciality. Plus I’d throw up watching Raheem taking the knee for Black Lives Matter whilst there are dozens of people held in the UAE without trial but that’s ok as they don’t pay him.

Giggs' right foot

Yeah we are losing this. 2-0 to City. I won't be disappointed anyways when you look at where we were before Tuchel took over and what we've accomplished since. I have one foot eagerly anticipating next season.
Stop being a defeatist. It's a fecking final - anything can happen.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Chelsea will be looking at the turnover of the ball, how high will Chelsea press City and how high can Kante work his magic. I think on the ball Chelsea can cause them problems. It's just about how well they can cover the runs from the front 3 of City who will be very fluid.
They’ve done it twice, just don’t get double bluffed into thinking that City will radically change tactics because if that.

Inigo Montoya

Philosophical? That sounds like loser talk
If you heard him it was like, “well if I get fired than at least I hope we walk away friends.”
He’s already their greatest manager and he knows it. A part of me thinks he wants to return to Catalonia and not just for football reasons

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Please let's witness a Sterling goal in dying minutes only to be disallowed by VAR. :lol:

Withnail

If you heard him it was like, “well if I get fired than at least I hope we walk away friends.”
He’s already their greatest manager and he knows it. A part of me thinks he wants to return to Catalonia and not just for football reasons
I was joking. He was talking shit though, right? There's no chance they fire him for not winning tonight, is there?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Such an attacking line up for city, could cost them by being too attacking.

fergies coat

Not going to watch it. I'll keep checking my phone, and if Chelsea are a few ahead with ten minutes to go I'll turn it on, just to see the tears on the city fans faces really.

I definitely won't be watching any of them lift the trophy. It makes me shudder just thinking about it.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Thats the spirit!

Inigo Montoya

I was joking. He was talking shit though, right? There's no chance they fire him for not winning tonight, is there?
He was sending out a bit of a tongue in cheek message to them.
I just think he’ll go back. It’s been a tough year or
So for all foreign players

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Shocking display of disrespect to Joe Royle.

RedDevilzFox

Seems destined to be City in all honesty.... They maybe oil money but they've run the club very efficiently.

Zoo

Is Tuchel really going to rock the trackie. It’s a CL final.

Deery

Dreary
Marshmallow head or something is the main attraction tonight!

tomaldinho1

They're in it for the money, not the trophies, not the kindness of their hearts, money. It was never the 'bored billionaire's plaything', it's a business investment, the way the smarter rich people often do to get even richer. As long as City keeps making them money they won't get bored of winning, IMO.
Not even money - because that’s been a giant black hole despite them winning things - it’s all about the image and access into European markets.

fen4e

N. Ake
G. Jesus
S. Aguero
A. Laporte
Rodri
F. Torres
B. Mendy
Fernandinho
Joao Cancelo
E. Garcia

These guys are on the bench for City.

Finishing second in PremierLeague is pretty much as far you can get.

What a team :houllier:

032Devil

I gonna watch the match but with a bitter taste. A reminder of how far the f***ing Glazers have dropped United.

032Devil

N. Ake
G. Jesus
S. Aguero
A. Laporte
Rodri
F. Torres
B. Mendy
Fernandinho
Joao Cancelo
E. Garcia

Is that an English team?

Cloud7

Normally I’m so hyped for a CL final, I enjoy all the build up and stuff. Today however I can’t bring myself to enjoy this.

Either City get their first CL or Chelsea get to one CL behind us.

Even the Liverpool Spurs one I was able to get hyped for because I was backing Spurs for that.

RedDevilzFox

N. Ake
G. Jesus
S. Aguero
A. Laporte
Rodri
F. Torres
B. Mendy
Fernandinho
Joao Cancelo
E. Garcia

Bollocks.

Aside from Aguero and Fernandinho there is nothing there that's out of this world and we don't have. And even Aguero and Fernandinho are getting up there in age. There is no shame in admitting their manager is a cut above.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Oh, stop with this defeatist attitude.

You guys has been in finals before, even won it, no reason to give up, and yes, you should be disappointed if you lose.

Its a single game, anything can happen, man up.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I’m not over Wednesday night yet, I am considering not watching this which I never thought I would say about a CL final

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Frank Skinner had let himself go.