Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

Predictions guys.. how is it going to pan out, who do we want to lose more...

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The club owner funding the bombing of Palestinians over the Arabs that pretend to be Muslims but commit all sorts of atrocities. What a choice. :rolleyes:

It's got to be Chelsea just to see Pep's face. And it brings Chelsea closer to Utd's magical tally of 3. :D

youmeletsfly

Hope the game will be a banger, a 3-3 or some sorts. But knowing how Chelsea play lately, it would be a very close one.
Hard to make my pick between the two, given they're both owned by dubious people, but I hate Chelsea more and I hope they lose it.
2-1 for Cityeeh

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
The club owner funding the bombing of Palestinians over the Arabs that pretend to be Muslims but commit all sorts of atrocities. What a choice. :rolleyes:

It's got to be Chelsea just to see Pep's face. And it brings Chelsea closer to Utd's magical tally of 3. :D
The important thing would be to keep City's magical tally of 0.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
El Plastico. Would take a Chelsea win on pens.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Can you imagine the nerves of City fans if this goes to pens :lol:

Ederson will surely be in the first 5

Raw

Feeling apathetic after the EL final, might not end up watching it but I'll see how I feel. Still hope Chelsea pull it off.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain

Yeah hope City lose more!
And who cares if Chelsea are 1 behind or ahead of us. I mean you lot - among English clubs - are way ahead with 7 anyway so couldn’t care less at the end if Chelsea get closer to us when the other option is City.

ExecutionerWasp001

The first time in a long time that i won't be watching a CL Final. Have never really been bothered about watching El Cashico as it is, even less so in a CL Final.

Whoever scores first wins here though. If City score they'll kill the game with constant passing between defence & midfield. If Chelsea get the first they'll sit in & likely score more on the counter.

Varun

Staff
Hope Chelsea win, think City will win. Not gonna watch either ways

Josh 76

How does Chelsea getting closer to Utd effect your life?

Utd living in the heads of Liverpool fans and we are not even playing!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Would prefer Chelsea winning but City will take this one.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Unfortunately City will win this, Chelsea attacks are pretty much toothless.
On the flip side we have to hope Champions League Pep turns up: Zinchenko in the holding role, KdB left mid, Sterling false number 9.

Both sets of fans will have their unique concerns.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Can see Pep shooting himself in the foot by trying something overly complicated tactics-wise after City's two recent defeats to Chelsea.

FatTails

I was feeling more positive about a possible Chelsea win but they’ve gone on a bit of a bad run recently. City are the better team too but you never know what happens.

Either way, this should not affect how we see our season and it’s a matter of time anyway before City win the CL.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
He got that out his system in the last defeat to Chelsea, playing Sterling and Torres as midfielders.
Most of all, it was workload management as his first team has become a team full of midfielders (Rodri/Ferna, Bernardo, Gundogan, KdB, Foden all playing in the front 6), so obviously the rotated side became a team full of attackers.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
It will be a good game to watch for a neutral.

3-2 for Manchester City.

Statue of Limitations

I'm heading for a weekend away with the wife for the first time in ages, I expect it to be much more enjoyable than watching one of these shower lfting the biggest trophy in Europe.
Gun to head I would pick City in the hopes it makes them somewhat complacent for next year, opening the door a bit wider for us domestically.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Think we got a good thing going against pep but my head says the lack of goals will cost us the game. 2-0 city with a late Chelsea red card is how I see it going down.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
It will be a good game to watch for a neutral.

3-2 for Manchester City.
Not for Liverpool and Utd fans though. Just gonna avoid this and check the score afterwards in the hope that Chelsea has won it. Or get so wasted in the afternoon that I forget the match is on in the evening.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
KDB Gundogan
Mahrez Bernardo Foden

Mendy
James Silva Rudiger
Azpi Kante Kovacic Chilwell
Pulisic Werner Mount​

city/Chelsea fans, this look about right or am I way off?

DiMaria

Don’t see Chelsea beating city 3 times in less than 2 months. If it happens it would be quite funny