Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raredaredevil

Won't be surprised if Chelsea win this. They always relish the underdog tag very well and they are a hardened tournament team with a winning mentality. You would think going by all the prematch talk that is this is a walkover for City.

Le Red

Am I the only one who despises those musical performances that have absolutely nothing to do with football or the event in general? Feels like they just copied what the Americans do.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Bollocks.

Aside from Aguero and Fernandinho there is nothing there that's out of this world and we don't have. And even Aguero and Fernandinho are getting up there in age. There is no shame in admitting their manager is a cut above.
I think the point is to compare that bench with ours on Wednesday, which was:

Henderson
Williams
Telles
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Fred
Matic
Van de Beek
Mata
James
Amad
Grant

Definite quality gap.

Cloud7

Just saw the starting lineup. Has Pep done his thing and tinkered and overthought his lineup after managing to not do it all season, again?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I'm confused. I want them to stop.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
City will win it, but I'd rather Chelsea.

I can see City eventually surpassing United in the next decade of CL wins because of how long the squads taking to sort out, sad but City are so dominant now.

Oil clubs ruin the game and Chelsea / City are two of them.

This must be the first oil club CL final to date.

Walters_19_MuFc

Very surprised with City's midfield three. I expected to see one of Fernandinho or Rodri. Brave move by Pep. With Mount and Havertz looking to play in the half-spaces, will it prove to be a good decision by Pep? Time will tell!

fen4e

Bollocks.

Aside from Aguero and Fernandinho there is nothing there that's out of this world and we don't have. And even Aguero and Fernandinho are getting up there in age. There is no shame in admitting their manager is a cut above.

Those were just the subs though

Henderson
Williams
Telles
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Fred
Matic
Van de Beek
Mata
James
Amad
Grant

Definite quality gap.

Nah, man.

It's the manager :lol:

RedDevilzFox

Henderson
Williams
Telles
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Fred
Matic
Van de Beek
Mata
James
Amad
Grant

Definite quality gap.
Only in your headspace. Their bench quality drops significantly similar to ours. Our bench would also normally have Martial and either Cavani and Greenwood. Lets not conveniently pick and choose.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fernandinho not playing is a huge mistake I feel.

City will change it pretty early I have a feeling

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Is the pandemic over and I have not heard of it? What is this shit

Red_toad

Bollocks.

Thats their bench, that lot would be a top 6 team. Strength in depth, far far better than anything else in the league, have to admire Klopp for pishing all over Pep for a few seasons and probably would have this season also had it not been for their centre half’s being wiped out. Compare that bench to any other in Europe, it’d be better than any.