Man United Preseason Tour Announced - USA 2011

mufcwarm92

So what are the FIFA partnerships then?

Rio - Rooney
Berba - Vida
Da Silva - Da Silva
Nani - Kiko

I can see Obertan sitting there gormlessly in the middle so I assume he plays with Evra? I think Rio said Young has played with Obertan and Anderson in the past. Oh, and it's definitely Macheda talking ;)

These things are hugely important, obviously.

decorativeed

I feel ill just looking at that one. They don't even have a barrier :nervous:
It looks like it's taken from the spire bit on the top of the Empire State building. The top right in this photo:

If you fell, you'd land on the observation deck below rather than the street (although you'd most likely still not survive).

Maajid

Formerly Mad
With that accent, I almost expected him to break into the "I trainy my jiu jitsu, muay thai, my boxing" routine.

decorativeed

Another dizzying shot. Looks like Henry has more of a head for heights than Owen (click for large image):

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I'm only just becoming aware that our preseason games are as a part of some overarching tournament called the 2011 World Football Challenge that we'll win if we beat Barca by three goals or more
What are the rules for this? We have basically won all our games by several goals yet we still have to crush Barcelona to win it?

Excal

We will win the "World Football Challenge" if we A) beat Barcelona two-nil in regulation tmie, or B) beat Barcelona by any score in regulation so long as we've scored at least 3 goals. Pointless? I think no-yes, yes it is.

Amir

We will win the "World Football Challenge" if we A) beat Barcelona two-nil in regulation tmie, or B) beat Barcelona by any score in regulation so long as we've scored at least 3 goals. Pointless? I think no-yes, yes it is.
Err, who are our rivals for the title of this football challenge? It's can't be Barcelona, it's their first match in the US!

Excal

Err, who are our rivals for the title of this football challenge? It's can't be Barcelona, it's their first match in the US!
Real have 17 points after their 3 games. We win if we get 6 points. If we get 5, it goes to tiebreakers, which Real wins unless we've beaten Barca two-nil, at which points the tiebreakers are all tied and it goes to lots.

That's if we win, of course. Barca will almost certainly win if they get 6 points off of the game against us.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

Our new signings.

The White House

Lazy cnut :mad::angel:

Lynk

Obama is meeting the Barca players today but he didn't meet our lads.

Sack Obama, hire Palin.

Lynk

Training video at the Nike HQ.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
ahh. the star.. atleast they have stopped with trying to put GIGGS and SEX in bold on the front page.

Does Eric Steele say, "Hey Man United now, not atletico" at 2:28 :lol:
berbapass at 3:54 :drool:
Yes I heard that one too.. Haha