Man Utd set to appoint Director of Football (when hell freezes over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is the final nail in this ‘United way’ bollocks and ‘tradition’ that has held us back post-Fergie, and I would say even in his latter years.

Our rivals already had a head start before Fergie retired in building new structures that we are seeing the fruits of now.

astracrazy

He also said it was Jose against Man Utd appointing a DOF.

I guess this was meant to happen during the summer, hence the I'm just a head coach now comments.

ROFLUTION

Btw this would be a real ballsy move by Woodward. Takes courage to criticise yourself and look inside, re-organize and take the time to find the right solution instead of making desperate moves.

Let's hope it's true.

OneUnited24

I wonder if this was one of the reasons why José was sacked. There were rumours that he didn’t like the clubs preferred man for the dof role.

The big question on who is a big one. I would say this appointment would be greater than the managers appointment. Get this wrong and the knock on effect would be bad... or badder...

SER19

Woodward should be fecking shunted as far away from the football as possible, so far we don’t see his smug idiot face at games.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
James Cooper live outside Old Trafford just conformed that we will hire a DoF and then appoint full time manager in summer.

We will streamline our operations (his words).

Seems like the club actually does have a plan of action!

Also, the caretaker manager will be “fun to work with” is what Utd have told James Cooper.
What does that even mean?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He’s been speaking with sources at the club all morning, he’s literally at Old Trafford this morning.
I'm wary of what those sources are. I'm not sure being stood outside Old Trafford proves much. Good news if true though.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. How anyone would have guessed that LVG and Mourinho would not be great selections is beyond me. From what was available, those two were probably the best.

I don't blame Woody at all in his choices.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Imagine a CEO for any big business performing the way Woodward has, they'd be locked up in a mental asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.