Manchester City vs. Manchester United

Ludens the Red

I was at the Scholes last minute winner and after he scored, our away section was just pelted with coins, had to put my hood over my face.

Nogbadthebad

They should. Fines certainly won't affect that sort of behaviour would they?
Maybe if they charged peoplel to go and watch the blue shite, they wouldnt have spare cash to throw at visiting teams.

Of course, they would also probably be back down to 20k attendances too.

DocRockter

Quinton Fortune ‏@QuintonFortune

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh WE WHAT WE WANT!!!!

HAH!

666 points up!! City truly belongs to "god"..

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Not nice seeing that but Ferdinand shouldn't have celebrated in front of their end. Things can escalate very quickly in the heat of the moment.
feck that. You're allowed to celebrate goals. Match winners in particular are just cause for goal celebrations.

Shimo

Unbelievable.

When they scored the first right before the 15 min after half mark my heart sank.

feck Atkinson though. Should have had a penalty and sent off telex twice.

Maplered

Thought everyone did their job, Valencia carried out SAF instructions completely when countering fast and direct, held on the ball when we wanted to slow down the game down. I down know what some of you see in a game

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not nice seeing that but Ferdinand shouldn't have celebrated in front of their end. Things can escalate very quickly in the heat of the moment.
Bollocks to that!

recall Balotelli giving it our fans in the FA semi.feck em.If you can't control yourself at a game feck off.

GET IN THERE!!!!

forevrared

Loads of other coins on the ground. Rio's reaction is slightly delayed, but you see the coin bounce off him as the .gif starts.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Nasri has no fecking guts.

Good. Bit like City full stop.

And the shithouse fans.

The whole club, fecking disgrace. Vitriolic shambles built upon a false foundation. We all know what happened when that scumbag won the lottery.

NoLogo

Not us that were lucky, even in the slightest.

We should have been 3 up before they scored, its them who were lucky to even be in the game after 60 minutes.
While that's true I feel they were much better than us in the second half and a draw would have probably been a fair result but well that's football.

But like I said I really don't care if we won it lucky or really deserved, we fecking beat them that's all that counts in this game for me right now.