Manchester United 0:1 Atletico Madrid (Sat 30th July, 12:45 UK time)

Raven

I feel you guys are being too harsh on Elanga. He has shown good movement in terms of getting into positions and is quite good on the ball. Problem is his overenthusiasm in terms of decision making.
Nahh, he's been gash, easily the worst player on the pitch.

CarbonStoolBites

Bruno on the left in interesting, that “Pogba” role under Ole if you may. Good option to have for tougher matches.

I don't know why so many fans refused to believe that Eriksen would play on the left hand side of a double pivot..
Looks more of a 4-1-2-3 to me than a double pivot.

SirAnderson

I feel sorry for the posters thinking this game was ending as a high scoring game. Regardless of when, Atletico game will always be a game of attrition.

The point of this match is to learn and grow from it, because there will be similar games in the season.
We not suppose to have the answers right now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So early sign is that Bruno will join front 3 rotation given the lack of depth and Eriksen will be the creative midfielder central?

Fooza

I feel sorry for the posters thinking this game was ending as a high scoring game. Regardless of when, Atletico game will always be a game of attrition.

The point of this match is to learn and grow from it, because there will be similar games in the season.
We not suppose to have the answers right now.
The only answer I am getting is we need to get in more players, thanks pre-season!

BarstoolProphet

I feel you guys are being too harsh on Elanga. He has shown good movement in terms of getting into positions and is quite good on the ball. Problem is his overenthusiasm in terms of decision making.
He's actually been shockingly bad considering the second half also. Not made a single right decision. Would probably had more leeway if this wasn't the theme for his entire pre-season.