Manchester United Kits 2010/2011

decorativeed

I've seen those and there seems to be very little "design" work gone into any of them. They are crew-necked shirts in the countries colours. As we curently have a crew-necked shirt, it is extremely unlikely we will have another one next season. Manufacturer's international tournament designs are often fairly different from the club designs too.

The thing on the Slovenia shirt might bare some resemblance to the "lightning bolt" that MST3K described earlier though...

GingerPrince11

I like that too, similar to the one we had 2 years back and the current kit.

Very Simple.

EDIT: both are quite nice, but I would prefer the logo and nike swoosh to be white.

RonaldoVII

That last one with the collar is the worst, it's absolute gash, which means it's probably front runner. There are always loads of pics of supposed new kits and it's always the worst one.

HsJ

could be a diabolical plan from the Glazers to have a green and gold kit.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
You guys just want it so you can pop the collars and try and look cool. Knobheads.

Alex

that bottom right one looks like it has a tire imprint on it
Well do it is the Korean shirt, Nike thought that they would do them a favor and merge their passion of football with their passion of roadkill

decorativeed

It's the Score Draw retro 1977 FA Cup final kit badly photoshopped:

https://www.scoredraw.com/images/shirts/Manchester-United/product/Man Utd-77H-FACF.jpg

Can't find a bigger version at the moment, but you can tell it is the same shirt.

The others posted recently are (once again) just fan designs from footballshirtculture.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
Fantastic
This is closer to what it looks like lads. I think there is a band of tiny chevron arrows running from neck to sleeve and no elastic band around end of the sleeve. Maybe a single white band around the end.

been awhile since I've had a look at it, Jan I think but I instantly liked the home, I feel the away will grow as the sales reps though it was pretty good. I have a bill to pay so when I go in there I will take a look to refresh my memory :D

all in all I think Nike did a decent job this time around, on all teams.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Too bad, that kit was only for one year. :(
I remember that not everyone liked that kit when it was released in 2006, but now it's totally different and everyone would like to see something similar. And that's understood. Our best kit since 'The Treble' one I think.

I must be the only one but I like the simplicity of the 07/09 shirt. Speed stripes on the back :drool:
That kit wasn't bad, but it was after that great 06/07 kit. I liked it, but I really found that stripe annoying.

It's the Score Draw retro 1977 FA Cup final kit badly photoshopped:

https://www.scoredraw.com/images/shirts/Manchester-United/product/Man Utd-77H-FACF.jpg

Can't find a bigger version at the moment, but you can tell it is the same shirt.
Yes, unfortunately it's the same shirt, just photoshopped. :(