Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightonian

Looks similar to the 11-12 kit with a button and a horrid sponsor logo.
In a way, but the collar on this one is much better executed, and together with the cuffs it gives the shirt nice clean lines. The 11-12 collar was ok but didn't make a lot of sense - it just looked like they slapped it on to give the shirt some kind of identity.

Zeki Zico

In a way, but the collar on this one is much better executed, and together with the cuffs it gives the shirt nice clean lines. The 11-12 collar was ok but didn't make a lot of sense - it just looked like they slapped it on to give the shirt some kind of identity.
I actually disagree. I think the use of the red, black and white colours on the collar is a bit too much. I would rather they just kept it simple and went with just one colour. Additionally, the I don't see the need for a button on this shirt. All in all, I think I'd be slightly glad if Adidas started designing our shirts next season.

JmRssll555

Home shirt is cracking, if you were to take away that ghastly logo.

I thought the whole issue with the Chevrolet deal and that guy getting sacked was that the agreement was for the word only, but not the logo? We all knew that stupid big gold and silver cross would look terrible and our fears have been realised entirely.

Awful, awful kits.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
That logo is going to look rubbish on any red shirt if it is in colour. It just classes to much. They really need to make it the single colour logo design, otherwise no matter what will happen, the home shirt will look crap.

I don’t mind the colour logo as much on the white, but it still isn’t that great.

Super Nani

Without the Chevrolet logo they would both be decent shirts, it really is as bad as we thought unfortunately. No point complaining about it cos hardly gonna do much but I just can't imagine getting used to that, it looks so horrible and out of place. Oh well, at least the club were able to clear a chunk of the debt with the crazy money they paid us.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Without the Chevrolet logo they would both be decent shirts, it really is as bad as we thought unfortunately. No point complaining about it cos hardly gonna do much but I just can't imagine getting used to that, it looks so horrible and out of place. Oh well, at least the club were able to clear a chunk of the debt with the crazy money they paid us.
Were you Superior Nani, for a time?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Nah I'm afraid not, I did see some posts from him but haven't noticed any for a while now. If he comes back I might have to challenge him to a duel though for trying to out super me.
I think he was banned, for racism. Hence my surprise at seeing the name.

Anyway, well done on not being him. As you were...

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
The home shirt is really growing on me, the away one looks horrendous. For the life of me I dont know why Chevrolet insisted on having the full Gold logo, it ruins the kit so much. The home one might have been my favourite in a long time if it wasnt for that damn gold cross!

Lets all prey for addidas.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Can't remember the last kit i liked. 2007-09 was nice and simple, that or the one before it probably, 06/07. Nice white shield around the crest.
The white shield was the only part I didn't like about that kit actually, otherwise it was great, last home shirt I really liked. Had the perfect shade of red too, a really nice old school George Best kind of red.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
fecking Chevrolet. Why can't their logo be mono chromatic?

devil in me

Good grief, the kits have been getting progressively worse for the last few seasons and these latest ones are worse than ever. Disgusting.

Shark

@NotShark
I've given up on our kits, couldn't even be bothered to comment on them anymore. I'd be happy to see the back of Nike TBH.

Plugsy

Who cares if it looks horrible, who wears a football t-shirt anyway unless going to a game and when you do about 40,000 others are wearing the same thing so nobody is going to stare, are they?

Minimalist

Who cares if it looks horrible, who wears a football t-shirt anyway unless going to a game and when you do about 40,000 others are wearing the same thing so nobody is going to stare, are they?
In a way I agree but I guess some of us just can't believe with all the money United make, they can't get a semi-aesthetic looking shirt.

MDFC Manager

I'm certain that the actual kits will not be as shite as the ones posted here as well as not being too bad when actually worn by the players.

As for Chevrolet, they aren't paying that insane amount of money for nothing.

decorativeed

I've given up on our kits, couldn't even be bothered to comment on them anymore. I'd be happy to see the back of Nike TBH.
I feel the same way. Which is bad when you run a website on the subject. I'd say the sponsor's logo ruins it, but there's nothing really there to ruin, the shirts themselves just look half-arsed and low quality. Nike never seem to struggle making good kits for France, but we get this kind of thing over and over.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The white shield was the only part I didn't like about that kit actually, otherwise it was great, last home shirt I really liked. Had the perfect shade of red too, a really nice old school George Best kind of red.
Yeah i loved the darker colour, looked classy.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The Chevy logo is tribble, but I guess that's why they paid so much! It's funny, the fan made kits always look much better, I wonder what the Nike designers get up to.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
The Chevy logo is tribble, but I guess that's why they paid so much! It's funny, the fan made kits always look much better, I wonder what the Nike designers get up to.
Waste the design budget on drugs, booze and hookers then smash out the designs in under a week.

Super Nani

If only the Chevrolet logo was in black like the one above, would look a million times better. Oh well, we should just try to get used to it I guess, we're gonna be seeing a lot of it over the next few years!

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Shit, here's another one I mocked up in photoshop. Crude, yes, but what I'm showing is that it doesn't take much effort to make a kit look better or more interesting. Get your shit together nike

RedBistro

Shit, here's another one I mocked up in photoshop. Crude, yes, but what I'm showing is that it doesn't take much effort to make a kit look better or more interesting. Get your shit together nike

I like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.