Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
I personally don't see how our future kits can be nice with that hideous Chevrolet logo. It's an abomination.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What is this about then, Fellaini posing in Warrior kits? Do they sponsor Belgium?

Fellaini wears Warrior boots like Kompany etc...

I guess they are the only people who make size 25 :lol:

PatrickP

I presume that we will get a new Red kit and a new white kit with the Blue check one being amended wih the Chevrolet sponsor.

Surely they can't release 3 kits in one season?

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Couldn't find the older thread, so I figured I'd make this one. All the apparent kits I saw before looked like shite because of the chevy logo, but I saw this retweeted and they don't seem bad at all, if true:
Im not sure about those being real or someones mock up but I imagine the sponsor graphics would be like that. The full gold chevrolet logo would be an eyesore. Team sponsors tend to have muted or white logos on shirts instead of full colour logos

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I don't hate it like other's will, I quite like the zip in fact, but my favourite United shirt ever, seem's to be everyone's worse...

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Too many pics of this being this kit that it's pretty much a certainty that we'll be wearing this next season. It's not that bad, not as good as this years but decent all the same. We've had much worse recently so we've gotten away with it a bit. Only thing that ruins this kit is the big Chevrolet logo but I guess I'm glad that it hasn't been filled in yellow.

jeston

That's just a photoshop based on the shirt on the first page of this thread

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Zip is too long and Chevrolet logo is too big. Otherwise fine.

Untied

As usual looks crap on a hanger in a phone pic. Will look fine on the players.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I needed that to be a zip... :annoyed: I loved our last zipped shirt, I echo other's regarding the Chevrolet sign, but it's better than some of the other sponsors IMO, it could be something like...

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That home kit looks fine (though the fan design of the three kits is better as is often the case).

I guess that means the away kit is going to be an terrifyingly hideously offensive monstrosity that will eventually be a factor in causing wars.

Gannicus

Has anyone here ever single seen a single Chevrolet passenger vehicle in England? No trucks, no auto show concept cars...real light-duty vehicles on the road?

Malva

i don't mind the kits in the op, i kind of like them really, but the ones posted with the half stripe on the shoulders... god that's the ugliest shit i've seen. nike should be ashamed if they actually dare to dress manchester united players out on the field looking like that.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Nike could send us out wearing potato sacks for all I care with the amount of money we are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.