Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Would be lovely. But never gonna happen. There will be big golden Chevrolet logo on it anyways. But if we can get it with a minimal version of the Chevy logo, like a white outline.. It would look decent enough.
Even with the Chevy logo, the kit would look class. Keeping it simple is the way to go.

xtal191

Should have the old crest and the old adidias logo, stupid having the newer logos considering its a retro shirt.

Redo91

On the topic of the Adidas retro range I've been on the look out for this lovely sort of long sleeve tracksuit top they released a while back. Basically it was a copy of the blue away Jersey from the mid-90s with the mini adidas oringial logos printed on it. The retro jersey is now available but I haven't seen the tracksuit top in ages. It was on the website for around 80 quid back in September do I said I'd wait for it to come down in price but haven't seen it since. Saw someone wearing outside the ground before the Everton game back in September too and it looked amazing. Has anyone seen it available online elsewhere if they know the tracksuit top I'm talking about?

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
On the topic of the Adidas retro range I've been on the look out for this lovely sort of long sleeve tracksuit top they released a while back. Basically it was a copy of the blue away Jersey from the mid-90s with the mini adidas oringial logos printed on it. The retro jersey is now available but I haven't seen the tracksuit top in ages. It was on the website for around 80 quid back in September do I said I'd wait for it to come down in price but haven't seen it since. Saw someone wearing outside the ground before the Everton game back in September too and it looked amazing. Has anyone seen it available online elsewhere if they know the tracksuit top I'm talking about?
https://m.adidas.co.uk/manchester-u...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIfEr9348dgCFXcf0wodt_8H1A

Is this the one you are looking for ?

They only seem to have small and XL in stock though.

Redo91

Cheers! That's the one. I'm probably a medium so don't think I'd get away with the Small without it looking like a belly top or something! :lol: Hopefully they restock them again. Would be strange if they don't get more back in when the season isn't nearly over but then again as it's not a piece of kit maybe it won't run with the season.

JohnZSmith27

Cheers! That's the one. I'm probably a medium so don't think I'd get away with the Small without it looking like a belly top or something! :lol: Hopefully they restock them again. Would be strange if they don't get more back in when the season isn't nearly over but then again as it's not a piece of kit maybe it won't run with the season.
I think it might have been a limited edition thing along with the trainers. Raging I didn't get one myself. I had a look on eBay but they're extortionate as you'd expect.

decorativeed

Wow, it really is uncanny. A red shirt with a white collar and cuffs looks like another red shirt with a red collar and cuffs... Yet simultaneously absolutely nothing like one.
Who'd have thunk it?

Redo91

I think it might have been a limited edition thing along with the trainers. Raging I didn't get one myself. I had a look on eBay but they're extortionate as you'd expect.
S**t really hope I haven't missed out on it. I've requested it in Medium from the Adidas website so they will get back to me if it turns up.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Club Universidad de Chile kit. (Leaked for 18/19)

Their current kit is more of a solid blue so there might be something in this striped style.

And this is a prediction made by some kit guy that has 6000+ followers way before the leaks.

Below tweeter is a kit expert according to FootyHeadlines

Kit is set to have more black than ever and is going to be a "totally new design" according to Footyheadlines also.

Godfather

Never understood why people preferred Adidas to Nike. Their designs are so ugly it's unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick7

Never understood why ppl preferred Adidas to Nike. Their designs are so ugly it's unreal.
Our kits under Nike were routinely horrible. The replicas are also cheaply made and if we were still Nike we would be getting the same boring, awful template as all Nike teams. I'd rather unique jerseys than what Nike teams are getting now. All Nike teams this season have the same three kits.

Todd

Our kits under Nike were routinely horrible. The replicas are also cheaply made and if we were still Nike we would be getting the same boring, awful template as all Nike teams. I'd rather unique jerseys than what Nike teams are getting now. All Nike teams this season have the same three kits.
There is nothing unique about Adidas jerseys...never has been, never will be. Every year it's either three stripes down the shoulder, down the whole sleeve, or down the side underarm, or some combination of those traits. Boring.

All the Nike kits this season in the EPL look great, better than ours, that's for sure.

Plus Adidas does this crap where we don't get full color badges on our away and third kits, which just makes them look like a training top. Stupid.

Nick7

There is nothing unique about Adidas jerseys...never has been, never will be. Every year it's either three stripes down the shoulder, down the whole sleeve, or down the side underarm, or some combination of those traits. Boring.

All the Nike kits this season in the EPL look great, better than ours, that's for sure.

Plus Adidas does this crap where we don't get full color badges on our away and third kits, which just makes them look like a training top. Stupid.
If you think there's nothing unique about our kits and there is with Nike's there's not much I can say really. Chelsea and City for example have the exact same jerseys. Same home, same away, same third. Add to the fact it's the same template Nike have used for the last two years and I'm delighted we don't have that shite.

Todd

If you think there's nothing unique about our kits and there is with Nike's there's not much I can say really. Chelsea and City for example have the exact same jerseys. Same home, same away, same third. Add to the fact it's the same template Nike have used for the last two years and I'm delighted we don't have that shite.
I never said that Nike kits were unique, just that they look better.

Spurs home and away, Chelsea home and away and City home are all very nice.