Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Our kits under Nike were routinely horrible. The replicas are also cheaply made and if we were still Nike we would be getting the same boring, awful template as all Nike teams. I'd rather unique jerseys than what Nike teams are getting now. All Nike teams this season have the same three kits.
Agreed. Nike make nice kits but for us, apart from 06-08 they are shite and quality of the replicas was generally poor.

Prodigy24

Just saw these pictures of a leaked United ball set to be released next season. The balls that Adidas make always hint at the kit and how it might look (pattern, colours etc.) All we know about the new home kit is that it will include lots of black and possibly even black shorts, and is set to be "inspired by the railway men that formed the club".

Here is the possible 'pattern' that might be on the kit:

The thinner black stripes sort of look like rail tracks, which is supposed to be the inspiration judging by the rumours. Don't know how to feel about this but I'm very much looking forward to seeing the shirt.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Just saw these pictures of a leaked United ball set to be released next season. The balls that Adidas make always hint at the kit and how it might look (pattern, colours etc.) All we know about the new home kit is that it will include lots of black and possibly even black shorts, and is set to be "inspired by the railway men that formed the club".

Here is the possible 'pattern' that might be on the kit:

The thinner black stripes sort of look like rail tracks, which is supposed to be the inspiration judging by the rumours. Don't know how to feel about this but I'm very much looking forward to seeing the shirt.
It's basically Watford's kit from a couple of seasons back but in red.

Hubal

Many people, many minds. I hate black shorts and prefer white socks as well. Red shirt + white shorts, socks and boots for me :smirk:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Club Universidad de Chile kit. (Leaked for 18/19)

Their current kit is more of a solid blue so there might be something in this striped style.

And this is a prediction made by some kit guy that has 6000+ followers way before the leaks.

Below tweeter is a kit expert according to FootyHeadlines

Kit is set to have more black than ever and is going to be a "totally new design" according to Footyheadlines also.
@Frank Grimes

JK-27

There's some seriously good design options we could have, don't know why we always have boring ones.

Nick7

Not official but a prediction from a site that is usually close. Black shorts and socks, I think it would look cool tbh.
What happened to the shoulders in that photo?

Ah someone censored out the Adidas markings and the crest.

Micky Targaryen

Still hoping for a black and gold kit for our third kit. Pretty sure it will go well with the gold from our Chevrolet logo too.

Something like this Juventus kit would be sweet:

Bobski

That grey thing they wore last night must be among the ugliest kits Utd have had.

stevoc

Not official but a prediction from a site that is usually close. Black shorts and socks, I think it would look cool tbh.
We wear black shorts every season for certain away games. Doubt we would ever wear black shorts as the default shorts.

rosenivanov

We wear black shorts every season for certain away games. Doubt we would ever wear black shorts as the default shorts.
We don't have home or away shorts, our shorts and socks are being chosen for every game depending on the opposition shorts and socks, it amazes me that almost nobody seems to have noticed that, since it's been this way for years. It's the same with the away and third kits shorts and socks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irrational.

There's some seriously good design options we could have, don't know why we always have boring ones.

Yeah I wonder why we don't go for these. Cuban shirts from the 70s is definitely the traditions our club is based on and would resonate with our infamous granny-wallpaper loving fanbase. Truly inspirational.

stevoc

We don't have home or away shorts, our shorts and socks are being chosen for every game depending on the opposition shorts and socks, it amazes me that almost nobody seems to have noticed that, since it's been this way for years. It's the same with the away and third kits shorts and socks.
Well sort of but we wear white shorts at home and black away if white shorts clash with the home side.

I can't remember United ever wearing black shorts at home. So red shirt/white shorts is the default/home kit.

decorativeed

Yeah I wonder why we don't go for these. Cuban shirts from the 70s is definitely the traditions our club is based on and would resonate with our infamous granny-wallpaper loving fanbase. Truly inspirational.
What are you talking about? All brownish-maroon and paisley kits have been our traditional colours since 1878.