Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

Nick7

Just seen the kit on Pogba, Matic and Lukaku (supposedly) on MUST FB … such obvious fakes that I really hope they are WUMs.

Doesn't change the fact that; while every other club has manufacturers (including Adidas) creating exciting, tight fitting, sportswear with design ornaments that make the wearer look more formidable (accentuated sides to make players look trimmer and chest banding to make players look more ripped) our new design manages to look loose fitting and the shadow under the belly makes our players look pregnant????

Really suspicious about these (look at the lighting and the left arm sleeve esp. on Lukaku)

:lol: :lol: calm down.

They are wearing fan issue jerseys, not the tighter fitting player issue ones.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Just seen the kit on Pogba, Matic and Lukaku (supposedly) on MUST FB … such obvious fakes that I really hope they are WUMs.

Doesn't change the fact that; while every other club has manufacturers (including Adidas) creating exciting, tight fitting, sportswear with design ornaments that make the wearer look more formidable (accentuated sides to make players look trimmer and chest banding to make players look more ripped) our new design manages to look loose fitting and the shadow under the belly makes our players look pregnant????

Really suspicious about these (look at the lighting and the left arm sleeve esp. on Lukaku)

NASA = United. The earth as we all know it is flat = these shirt photos. Jersey conspiracy, shit aint real maaaaan.

Judas

Open to offers
Looks like they're clearly wearing the fan jerseys and not the official players ones, hence why they're so loose. Not really a conspiracy just simple logic.

Last edited:

Nick7

You can't really be serious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes I am. Look at the crest, it's stitched like the fan issue jerseys. The ones the players wear has a heat pressed crest. Calm down with your conspiracy and insecurity over the fit of the jerseys on our players.

Devillish

Those lines are fine if you're slim like the team, but seeing them stretched across a portly supporters belly is going to be very amusing.

SqueakyWeasel

Yes I am. Look at the crest, it's stitched like the fan issue jerseys. The ones the players wear has a heat pressed crest. Calm down with your conspiracy and insecurity over the fit of the jerseys on our players.
I NEVER meant that there was a conspiracy about the "fit" of the jersey (I was moaning about the bad photoshopping). My original post complained that the black lines at the base will visually make our players look pregnant (read fat) when other teams had slimming panels at the side and enhancing chest ornaments.

In fact this could be worse with a body-hugging fit … Luke!

extincti fugax hominum

Well, people moaned about the fake leaks which was like Watford 15/16 kits but this serrated lines on the bottom look plain awful. The fact that players will wear this with black shorts makes it even uglier. This was much better than the official one.

Alexit

Will they all come with sleeve sponsor?
That's what I'm wondering too.

I don't like the new home kit but I plan on getting a third kit with the gold cup printing (Pogba of course).

BlueHaze

That kit would be perfectly fine with those black stripes on the shoulders, but the design on the bottom half of the kit just looks awful, what happened to just keeping it simple design wise :(

Levo

Band of Brothers
It’s on the Adidas store, just followed a link of Adidas Facebook advert.

Nick7

I NEVER meant that there was a conspiracy about the "fit" of the jersey (I was moaning about the bad photoshopping). My original post complained that the black lines at the base will visually make our players look pregnant (read fat) when other teams had slimming panels at the side and enhancing chest ornaments.

In fact this could be worse with a body-hugging fit … Luke!
The Adidas player issue jerseys do have those things, though. They won't completely get rid of the effects of the hoops, but the player jerseys definitely have those things. Not to the body hugging extent of Puma, they look horrible anyway.

Yeah that was a stinker. Reminds me of Obertan aswell.
Reminds me of Michael Owen's last minute winner against City

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I doubt it'll ever be a classic, but when (or is that if?:nervous:) we start banging some goals in wearing it I won't give a shit, like I didn't with every other strip I didn't instantly take to.

PeteManic

The fact of the matter is we always eventually judge and remember a kit with the memories we associate with it. For example, everyone seems to hate the chevron one and yet 09/10 was a great year for me, so I quite like that kit.

The last few years have been pretty forgettable for me with regards to the team on the pitch, so really I haven't paid much heed to the kits.

If United win the treble, everyone will look back on this one fondly.

Acole9

Outstanding
It's grown on me now it's been released. Those leak photos don't do them justice.

SqueakyWeasel

The Adidas player issue jerseys do have those things, though. They won't completely get rid of the effects of the hoops, but the player jerseys definitely have those things. Not to the body hugging extent of Puma, they look horrible anyway.
I understand that the players will get a "better quality" shirt but the basic design will be exactly the same … actually, forget it! I really can't be bothered, life is too short for this crap!

CallyRed

First Fellainis new contract, now this kit?

Mourinho has a lot to answer for.white text.

Andersons Dietician

Did I just read for the shirt alone it’s £110!! Are they having a fecking laugh. Never mind the design, but that is robbery. I haven’t bought a top for a while and if that is the cost of them now a days I won’t be buying any in the future. How much are the kids top? Feel sorry for the parents like.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Did I just read for the shirt alone it’s £110!! Are they having a fecking laugh. Never mind the design, but that is robbery. I haven’t bought a top for a while and if that is the cost of them now a days I won’t be buying any in the future. How much are the kids top? Feel sorry for the parents like.
Adult shirt is £64.99 in SportsDirect. Kids is £44.99.

That won't stop the papers reporting this mythical sky high price that parents HAVE to pay, though...

El-Manos

That pink one better be amazing and make up for this dross. That pink Juve kit back in the day was class.

tedketterman

It's better than all of our Nike kits other than 06-09, and it's the 2nd best Adidas kit since we went back to them. Probably better than most of our Umbro kits too.

Rockets Redglare

That pink one better be amazing and make up for this dross. That pink Juve kit back in the day was class.
Yeah pink looks nice if the design is good. Unfortunately ours looks horrendous and the shade of pink is awful.