Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

JMack1234

I find it very odd that we're going to release the away kit so late. If footyheadlines are right we'll be releasing it in early September after the season has already started which is crazy late.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I find it very odd that we're going to release the away kit so late. If footyheadlines are right we'll be releasing it in early September after the season has already started which is crazy late.
It’d have to be out by at least 1st Sept, because we’re away to Burnley then. Can’t wear red or navy.

Lightbringer

Well, the most expensive "Authentic" shirt is now completely sold out at adidas website in europe, so some people obviously like black ;)

I wish we could alternate between black/red and black/white from year to year. But thats because I love black, and think black is a much more badass color than white. Jersey design could have been better, but the black is not the problem.

RedFraz

would they be able to use the sleeve sponsor KOLHER in the league anyway, according to F.A laws you have to have the premier league badge on both sleeves.

14. The logo of the League shall appear on each sleeve of both home Strip and away Strip shirts.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
would they be able to use the sleeve sponsor KOLHER in the league anyway, according to F.A laws you have to have the premier league badge on both sleeves.

14. The logo of the League shall appear on each sleeve of both home Strip and away Strip shirts.
How do you think all the other clubs got away with it last season ?

The law changed last year, where the hell have you been.

meamth

Horror kit according to some, classy kit according to others.

It's a divisive kit, let's move on from expressing your hatred towards this kit. We know it already.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Horror kit according to some, classy kit according to others.

It's a divisive kit, let's move on from expressing your hatred towards this kit. We know it already.
It's rubbish.

Nick7

:lol:

MadMike

That's changed, it's only required (the PL logo) on the right sleeve. That's why you only see sponsor on the left sleeve and all the photos are of footballers posing with the left side showing.

amolbhatia50k

Nah, I'm really more annoyed to see people overreact to it and force fed their opinion to it being rubbish.
Yeah you're annoyed about people's views on a kit. That's weirder than calling a kit shit. Precious much.

meamth

Yeah you're annoyed about people's views on a kit. That's weirder than calling a kit shit. Precious much.
Right, if someone goes to public and shouts that kit is shit like a mad man vs someone who just annoyed to that shouting, is the weird one. Enlightenment at its best.

amolbhatia50k

Right, if someone goes to public and shouts that kit is shit like a mad man vs someone who just annoyed to that shouting, is the weird one. Enlightenment at its best.
Unsurprising that your interpretation of the two actions are rather generous to yourself and laughably caricaturish of others.

"You're shouting like a madman while I am just annoyed at all this (imaginary) shouting." :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Unsurprising that your interpretation of the two actions are rather generous to yourself and laughably caricaturish of others.

"You're shouting like a madman while I am just annoyed at all this (imaginary) shouting." :lol:

Dudu

Few more pics of some of our new training kits and shirts. :drool:

Minimalist

Last one is for when the lads hit the Alps on their mid-season ski-break.

MrPooni

Few more pics of some of our new training kits and shirts. :drool:
I saw some of the lads wearing the first one during a few commercial activities but couldn't find any references to it anywhere. It looks way better worn than in that picture.

JMack1234

As ever, the home kit looks a lot nicer on the players than it does in the photos. However, I still think it looks pretty horrible on Joe Public.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Aon logo looks much more subtle/fitting. Makes you realise how dominating the Chevrolet sponsor is.

Trizy

Where's that new pink piece of shit of a third kid?