Manchester United - Real Madrid (Super Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Fink

This game will be a great gauge for how far Utd have come or still have to go. We need to be in these games more often. As stated on here, Jose will have a game plan.

mosmartindb9

Supports
Real Madrid

Matab8r

You are correct Macedonia is a Greek state the current Former Yugoslavian republic of Macedonia stole Greece's history. Didn't they use to be Yugolavia 30 or so years ago then overnight suddenly changed nationalities?
Yeah mate, same like Croatia, Serbia and Kosovo spoke "Yugoslavian " then suddenly changed nationalities overnight

F1D

Some Greek people are annoying AF with the name dispute, Jesus Christ, relax, ok? You can't even comment on a random Facebook page because there are going to be a dozen of them replying with history BS. I get very annoyed when someone tries to mix politics with sport.

FAO those travelling in Skopje, feel free to ask anything you like, I will be happy to help.

Hellboy

Two options.
Firstly UEFA will be opening a general ballot in next few weeks and you could apply through UEFA.com

Alternatively you could buy a Utd membership and this allows you to apply for tickets in the Utd end, when Utd do their ballot.

Details will be published on ManUtd.com.

We are apparently getting 8000 tickets and I reckon if you apply as a Utd member, you will be guaranteed a ticket going off that allocation.

Also note you'd get euro 2 credits if you attended this game,which would help if there was a champions league away game next season you fancied going to.
Hope this helps.
Very much. Thanks ;)

Jaxdan

Two options.
Firstly UEFA will be opening a general ballot in next few weeks and you could apply through UEFA.com

Alternatively you could buy a Utd membership and this allows you to apply for tickets in the Utd end, when Utd do their ballot.

Details will be published on ManUtd.com.

We are apparently getting 8000 tickets and I reckon if you apply as a Utd member, you will be guaranteed a ticket going off that allocation.

Also note you'd get euro 2 credits if you attended this game,which would help if there was a champions league away game next season you fancied going to.
Hope this helps.
That 8,000 allocation will be snatched up by season ticket holders on a priority basis. I highly doubt you'll be able to get one through Utd membership only.

The Outsider

Supports
Chelsea
I expect defensive tactics from JM for this one - 8 man defence and try to hit them on the counter attack.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Smalling vs Benzema
Fellaini vs Modric
Carrick vs Casemiro
Lingard vs Ronaldo

Real must be afraid, very afraid

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
They're all squad players, you knob.
Smalling is a regular first teamer. I think that he's better defensively then Rojo and Jones (the latter will probably be injured as per usual). I fancy Mourinho going against Real with 2 defensive minded midfielders ie Carrick and Fellaini. He might consider Herrera but Fellaini has a relatively 50% chance of playing in that game. Someone needs to double mark Ronaldo. We don't have noone better then Lingard on that regard.

Jaxdan

Smalling vs Benzema
Fellaini vs Modric
Carrick vs Casemiro
Lingard vs Ronaldo

Real must be afraid, very afraid

Of course our lineup will be at least somewhat refreshed from that. James could very well be there. How about Pepe at CB? Now that could be interesting.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Aren't these usually nothing more than glorified pre-season friendlies? Suppose this will take some of the shine away from our match with them during the US tour. Shame cos I'll be at Levi's Stadium in July.

SirAF

Ageist
Aren't these usually nothing more than glorified pre-season friendlies? Suppose this will take some of the shine away from our match with them during the US tour. Shame cos I'll be at Levi's Stadium in July.
Nah, a lot of prestige in the Super Cup for me. I was furious when we lost against Zenit :mad:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
More like:

Bailly vs Benzema
Herrera vs Modric
Pogba vs Casemiro
Micky vs Ronaldo

With the exception of Ronaldo, the rest are all fair matches.
Don't waste your breath on him

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
That looks awful. Plus, to pay so much for Morata and lure him with the promise of being a key player only to put him on the wing :confused:
I don't know what the plan is unless we go 3-5-2 to accomodate both of them.

Belotti Morata
Perisic Pogba Herrera Valencia
Fabinho
Blind Lindelof Bailly
DeGea​

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So

Perisic Belotti Morata
Pogba Fabinho Herrera
Blind Lindelof Bailly Valencia
DeGea​
Mkhitaryan in for Belotti of course with Morata striker.... Mkhitaryan I'd expect to step up next season. Played a huge role in the europa league for us and scored in like every tie, was just inconsistent overall throughout the season. So that's actually quite a good team (put a new left back in for Blind as well hopefully).

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
That 8,000 allocation will be snatched up by season ticket holders on a priority basis. I highly doubt you'll be able to get one through Utd membership only.
No it won't. There will not be that many season ticket holders who will want to go especially with what it is currently costing to get there.
It happened for the Europa League final. The club were ringing literally everyone to try and sell our allocation.
If you look at the euro credits currently running there is only 4/5000 fans who try and attend euro aways.
You do know that if you get a ticket the person whose season ticket/membership it us, has to collect in person on the day of the game with their passport. You simply can't just "snap" them up and pass them on.

Von Mistelroum

It'd look pretty good if it was:

De Gea
Valencia--Bailly--Lindelof--Shaw
Herrera-----Pogba
Mkhitaryan----------------------Perisic
Morata-------Belotti
If we really did sign those two up front. Mkhi and Perisic can track back and we'd have a super fast transition from the back with Perisic and Belotti.

Don't think we'll do that, but other than being light in midfield, it'd be interesting to see and full of goals.

ntripunovski

Considering that I'm from Macedonia and live in the capital city Skopje I would welcome two United supporters from Manchester free of charge for 1-2 days simple because Im a long time United supporter myself.... PM me and See you in Skopje

Status
Not open for further replies.