Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matst1

I remember a lad who was tracking flights in New Mexico, got distracted by tracking another flight which had United's latest transfer on, because of he wasn't paying attention two plans collided over Albuquerque.
Didn't this happen in Breaking Bad? Thought the guy was distracted by his daughters death, this seems more legit though

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Looks like theres a storm brewing here in Manchester, so if he is on the way, it might be a bumpy landing haha!

Glorio

I used to think this flight tracking business was an exaggeration when it's been referenced on here in the past! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I used to think this flight tracking business was an exaggeration when it's been referenced on here in the past! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not at all, it's one of the best parts of being a transfer muppet. The player is already ours, so you can enjoy the tracking even more.

I am also a transfer muppet, but I don't generally post on this thread - I just read a lot. The summer window is always fun.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So he'll probably be announced at the start of next week given he'll need 5 days of quarantine. And then have 1 week of training before the 1st game... no chance he plays that one. Probably game 2 or 3.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
So he'll probably be announced at the start of next week given he'll need 5 days of quarantine. And then have 1 week of training before the 1st game... no chance he plays that one. Probably game 2 or 3.
Does he have to do the quarantine in the UK or can he do it for 5 days in Spain before flying over here? Or does it have to be on arrival?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Loving the flight tracking….wtf is actually going on with this, when is he due to get here?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Loving the flight tracking….wtf is actually going on with this, when is he due to get here?
Fab said in the next 24 hours near this time yesterday so he must already be here

Woodzy

If I was to go on Microsoft Flight Simulator would I be able to fly past his plane and wave hello?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
If I were Varane I would drive to Manchester just to mess with all the flight tracking muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.