Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinzesight

He’ll be holding the scarf aloft in front of the Stretford End soon, relax. Actually, do we even do that anymore?

All I know is, this suave bastard will be looking a million dollars tomorrow. None of the shit we’ve seen in the past when the unveiling photos are released like Ronaldo’s terrible jumper, Rio’s white suit, Ronny Johnsen and Ole with the United shirt/jeans combo, etc. Hunky bastard.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yes s/he's serious, takes every opportunity to crap on the club. Seriously doubt whether they're a real United fan or just pretending.
You have to assume they’re just trolling, or they’re like other posters who have admitted they use the cafe to vent all their negativity.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
If he trained today, he can be on bench for the game I suppose, and start the next weekend. CBs take much shorter to get fit and I don't think he's that type of player who would get out of shape quickly...

On another note what do the FPL players think about his future price?

JuriM

If he trained today, he can be on bench for the game I suppose, and start the next weekend. CBs take much shorter to get fit and I don't think he's that type of player who would get out of shape quickly...

On another note what do the FPL players think about his future price?
6 or 6.5 most likely.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
6 or 6.5 most likely.
One more than HM? that would surely be overkill, HM alone has a great potential this year imo with potentially all missed headers to go in and more clean sheets, playing every game as a captain, so I'd say Varane might get 5.5 too for the balance of the choice, or 6, but we will see, would be tempting to get him as a new signing but I'd still pick HM over him tbh with potentially lower price. but perhaps this is for another thread..

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I'm not sure what is holding this off. Transfer fees already confirmed and both clubs already made official statement about the agreement in transfer fees. He's in Manchester means visa sorted out. He finished his medical right?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm not sure what is holding this off. Transfer fees already confirmed and both clubs already made official statement about the agreement in transfer fees. He's in Manchester means visa sorted out. He finished his medical right?
Yeah, everything's done. He's even training with the team. All that's left is the presentation.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Everything is done now. It will be announced tomorrow.

sparx99

Shame he can’t have Phil Jones no4. AWB could move to no 2 as well.

1 - De Gea
2 - AWB
4 - Varane
5 - Maguire
23 - Shaw (I do think he should move back to 3 but he’s superstitious about it so I guess we have to live with it)

Red Daz

Is anyone in this thread above the age of 12?
Seriously it’s painful

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yes s/he's serious, takes every opportunity to crap on the club. Seriously doubt whether they're a real United fan or just pretending.
:lol: You have got to be kidding me. This coming from the guy supporting the Super League like a Glazer shareholder. I know because I have you blocked for this reason but I saw you trying to spew your little agenda.

The point here is that some of you are so happy to see a few dumb videos on Twitter of our third kit, instead of signs we're serious about competing this season. Honestly, this is closer to Arsenal than bloody City or Chelsea.

The way some of you go on about what a happy place United is and how much each of our players is smiling, you'd think you're fecking married to them. Excuse me for having a bit of objectivity and looking for signs of a title-winning squad.

And, by the way, next time you try to make me out not to be a United fan, address me personally or don't make accusations you cannot back up.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol: You have got to be kidding me. This coming from the guy supporting the Super League like a Glazer shareholder. I know because I have you blocked for this reason but I saw you trying to spew your little agenda.

The point here is that some of you are so happy to see a few dumb videos on Twitter of our third kit, instead of signs we're serious about competing this season. Honestly, this is closer to Arsenal than bloody City or Chelsea.

The way some of you go on about what a happy place United is and how much each of our players is smiling, you'd think you're fecking married to them. Excuse me for having a bit of objectivity and looking for signs of a title-winning squad.

And, by the way, next time you try to make me out not to be a United fan, address me personally or don't make accusations you cannot back.
Are you 12?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Is anyone in this thread above the age of 12?
Seriously it’s painful
Are you 12?
I find it ironic that people that are accusing me of being a minor are using language/arguments toddlers would be proud of.

And if indeed I'm 12, some of you are being shown to have poorer discussion skills than said 12-year-old. I'll leave you with that and see if you can figure it out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I find it ironic that people that are accusing me of being a minor are using language/arguments toddlers would be proud of.

And if indeed I'm 12, some of you are being shown to have poorer discussion skills than said 12-year-old. I'll leave you with that and see if you an figure it out.
I know you are you said you are but what am I then?

El-Manos

The only thing I’ve learned over the last 3 pages it that apparently everyone is 12 years old :lol:

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
See some folks here love the united stand channel. What's the logic in acting like he's not a united player, because they haven't made a twitter post about it :houllier:

He was never going to play Leeds game in any case, what's all this fuss about?

diarm

There was a thread about Solskjaer about 6 months ago which ended up with me putting half the Caf on ignore, and everything has been better since.

I feel like this thread might end up the same, and I'll be left having chats with the same 15 people every day.

croadyman

Personally think there would be less frustration on here if it had just said announcement on Friday in the first place and Fab had not got up our hopes that it was going to be either yesterday or today but that's just my opinion

Last edited:

RUCK4444

There was a thread about Solskjaer about 6 months ago which ended up with me putting half the Caf on ignore, and everything has been better since.

I feel like this thread might end up the same, and I'll be left having chats with the same 15 people every day.
Question is though, are you Ole in or Ole out? :smirk:

makcikkaulawa

Messi to PSG shows that a transfer can just takes a few days to be done.

And we are dilly dallying with transfers of Camavinga, Neves, Saul etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.