Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUCK4444

Who the feck cares what shirt number he will wear?!
It’s got to be no. 4 though hasn’t it? Players can get funny over this sort of sh*t. Most elite athletes are OCD and numbers always play a big part in that, I know. Being OCD if I were handed an uneven high number like 23 for example it would fry my head.

He is a top level player, can’t be having a high 20’s number anyway.

I’ve wanted this lad since before he went to Madrid, I want to see him in my fave number :drool:

Unless we are retiring the no. 4 when our seasoned legend Phil Jones retires…

Jaxa

They've absolutley ripped the ars* out of this one,

Took most of the excitement away and the shine off the unveiling , when was it announced we were signing him again ? over 2 weeks ago now ?

Shame because he should have been training with us by now and settling in for a potential spot for this Saturday and here we are 48 hours away before Leeds game and the announcement hasn't even been made :houllier: no way he makes the bench for Sat btw.

red_de_pologne

Took most of the excitement away and the shine off the unveiling , when was it announced we were signing him again ? over 2 weeks ago now ?

Shame because he should have been training with us by now and settling in for a potential spot for this Saturday and here we are 48 hours away before Leeds game and the announcement hasn't even been made :houllier: no way he makes the bench for Sat btw.
Even if he does what's the point, why would you sub a CB.

The club can suck the joy out of even the most exciting transfer.

Chairman Steve

Haven’t we got to register our Premier League squad (with shirt numbers) by today? The league starts tomorrow night so in one way or another we’re going to find out today.

RUCK4444

I don't get why or how wound up people get over these things? We've signed him, all the stress and joy was in the chase. People honestly getting annoyed :lol:
I know what you mean but on the other hand the excitement is buzz killed a bit when it doesn’t culminate with a player picture in the kit. Childish but still.

Rockets Redglare

Haven’t we got to register our Premier League squad (with shirt numbers) by today? The league starts tomorrow night so in one way or another we’re going to find out today.
Well obviously not, the transfer window doesn’t close until the end of the month.

Judas

Open to offers
I know what you mean but on the other hand the excitement is buzz killed a bit when it doesn’t culminate with a player picture in the kit. Childish but still.
Eh once they're signed, its all about just seeing them play. I get the kit pic and smiling photos are fun, I just don't get the almost anger from some. We know it's coming.

spiriticon

I would like to know when he can play, really. I was hoping the whole crew could be together by now and be ready for GW1 but it looks like quite a few people will end up missing the first match and maybe more.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

It’s honestly like you toolbags care more about PR than the actual football.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Been delayed until Monday apparently because we’ve missed the registration deadline for Saturday and they want to use the extra time to sort the contract details out. herefishyfishy

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Been delayed until Monday apparently because we’ve missed the registration deadline for Saturday and they want to use the extra time to sort the contract details out. herefishyfishy
I was reading it will be end of the month when the stock exchange reopens.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Wouldn't surprise me though :lol:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
So PSG had Messi sign a 35m a season contract in a matter of 4 days and already giving interviews , meanwhile e couldn't sort this out in two weeks? WTH are we doing?
A) You voted for Brexit. Citizens of EU now need a work VISA to come to Britain, and vice versa. This process takes time and relies on government officials to do work.
B) Pandemic. Raphael Varane had to quarantine away from people for a few days before he was allowed to interact with anyone
C) Medical

Leo Messi did not have to consider A or B and thus could go quickly.

Bogga

If that's true... it sounds like the time someone rang an hour late because of the time zones. Bunch of overpaid clowns

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Apparently they won't announce until Jones has been sold so the number four is available. That is what was meant by a previously unused number, because Jones has been a ghost for the best part of three years.

Joseunited

Imagine how many people will lose their sh*t over this beauty :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
A) You voted for Brexit. Citizens of EU now need a work VISA to come to Britain, and vice versa. This process takes time and relies on government officials to do work.
B) Pandemic. Raphael Varane had to quarantine away from people for a few days before he was allowed to interact with anyone
C) Medical

Leo Messi did not have to consider A or B and thus could go quickly.
Not to mention that if anyone truly believes PSG only started working with Messi 4 days ago I’ve got a bridge to sell them.

The Urban Goose

Not to mention that if anyone truly believes PSG only started working with Messi 4 days ago I’ve got a bridge to sell them.
I could do with a bridge that's approximately 486.3m in length, do you have anything like that? If so, I'll take it.

SATA

The announcement can wait as long as it is eventually done but I wonder if he can start actual training with the team today. I suspect not if he hasn't got clearance for it and hasn't been officially announce

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Once again United are the embarrassment of English football. All my mates are bantering me about how many followers we're missing out on and how many retweets we could have had.

Can't even leave the house :(

Status
Not open for further replies.