Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

'I come to win'. Like Mourinho, Zlatan in his first interview contained no BS about transition, top four, trying to get back in the Champions League. Winning is what he's all about. That's the mentality we need at the club.
This. No some 3 years or some other bs. We start today!

Norris

Great interview. He couldn't stop smiling. Similar to Mourinho as well, they just couldn't hide the excitement could they ? :drool:

And him saying "It's a Big club" when talking about the facilities just shows even he was probably surprised at how big United are literally and figuratively.

Shimo

Finally - and now the hard work begins but, I think it's going to be a great season ahead.

podurban2

There is definitely an aura about him, I believed every word he said in that interview.
He has had it for the last year or so. I think he must have went to some kind of Buddhist temple and experienced a spiritual journey. He is so "zen" these days.

RedStarUnited

Great interview. He couldn't stop smiling. Similar to Mourinho as well, they just couldn't hide the excitement could they ? :drool:

And him saying "It's a Big club" when talking about the facilities just shows even he was probably surprised at how big United are literally and figuratively.
A few players have noted on that. I think Mata mentioned it in his first interview too.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Well chuffed he has finally signed...one thing he will bring to the team is that missing arrogance!

Welcome to United Zlatan.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
Welcome to Manchester United Zlatan. Excited!!!

Confirm the Mikhy signing also, give us a double delight today.

And don't stop there.. sign one more CB and a CM, and we are done for the window.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm surprised Piers is admitting he's jealous. I would have guessed he'd give it the 'too old' line like every other oppo fan.

Trizy

Sorry if it's been posted already, I skipped to page 7!

ZlatanFish

didn't think I could be any more elated over Zalatan coming to United, and then I read those Piers Morgan quotes. What a great day.

Ibi Dreams

He looked amazingly relaxed and confident in that interview, which I suppose isn't a surprise. So excited to see him on the pitch!

redshaw

Can't wait to see the thunderbolt shots. Welcome to Manchester United Zlatan, better late than never.

Hammerfell

I liked Mourinho's comment about him being a good influence for the younger players.

Trizy

''That is what we have been doing so far and that is what we come to do here also'' I love when he talks in 3rd person :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Win, win, win, I want to win, I can win, I will win, we will win, mentality to win.

No more lowering expectations, talking bullshit. Finally somebody with the right mindset.

Oneunited26

The last 2 huge personality's who were interviews, jose and zlaten both said, we want to win, and that is bedrock of what it will take to get us back to where we should be, competing and looking like a team on the up

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Awesome signing. Can't wait to see him in action.

Plus, it looks like us signing Ibra has sent Piers Morgan into meltdown haha

PeteManic

kitbag.com has him wearing no.9. Any confirmation on this? Could Martial be new no.11?

aikay

Well chuffed he has finally signed...one thing he will bring to the team is that missing arrogance!

Welcome to Zlatan united
Welcome to Zlatan Manchester United. Excited!!!

Confirm the Mikhy signing also, give us a double delight today.

And don't stop there.. sign one more CB and a CM, and we are done for the window.
Fixed that for you both

Mindhunter

Can't wait to see him in action. If we can use him judiciously, he can definitely be our Van Persie this season.

fREDhead

Has been my dream signing for about 15 or so years, shame it took him so long but I will enjoy these couple of years. Will hopefully leave with the Champions League trophy. Just end the Euros already and let the real football start!

Got my ticket for the Galatasaray game all paid and sorted out aswell.

Just need to know what number he will get so I can buy the shirt. :drool:

keithsingleton

I really can't make my mind up if this is a good signing. He's has the Cantona style obviously but can he still do it at this level in the Premiership?? Let's hope so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.